A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes mobs form quickly in China.

But the good thing is that lines of police form even more quickly than angry mobs... at least in Guangdong.

I've seen it with my own eyes!

Guangzhou has more police than I've seen in any other city aside from New York. The military also have a major garrison here. It's reassuring that 2 minutes up the road from here is the police armed response complex.

Western guys only really get in trouble here if they get involved with politics or bad business deals.

As Kai says, drugs are fairly rare - hell it's rare to even see somebody drunk. Guns are incredibly rare - there was an armed robber in Sichuan but it was so rare that it even made the news back in England!

Really the biggest risks here are health issues and accidents. This is not an easy country to live in. So far I've had the norovirus, some internal stomach problems (maybe from eating sharp walnut shells), mosquito bites and now I seem to have heatstroke.

As far as accidents go, there are dangers everywhere. The Chinese have absolutely no concept of personal safety. Today I saw a guy get knocked off his bike by another guy going through a red light. That brings the total of Chinese vehicle accidents I've seen to 15. I don't think I've ever seen that many in 40+ years of living in England!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

ladislav wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
ladislav wrote:
I'm not trying to scare people from living in China, but xenophobia in China can be intense at the worst of times. It's something you will almost undoubtedly encounter at least once if you plan to stay in China long-term, so it's something you should prepare for mentally. The best you can do is avoid ANY conflict with a local, especially in public, during your stay in China.
Better stay the heck away from the place. See the sites and get the heck out of there.

Even a Muslim country sounds better. In Saudi, foreigners and locals must obey the Sharia law. The xenophobia is minimal in those places at least vis-a-vis a Western person.
A muslim country? Are you f***ing serious? No way dude is China worst than any of those. Not only are muslim women almost unattainable, you could lose a finger, hand, your head, or some other serious punishment. Anti-American sentiment is tooooooo high right now. Unless you have to go there for oil and gas related business, f**k THAT! If you have a serious problem in China, as a US citizen, you just get deported. The only way you probably get killed in China is in a traffic accident, or you have soft bones and let a crowd beat you up. Unless you are selling drugs or shooting guns in China, they wont execute you. The good thing is that, those items are almost impossible to find there.
The things you described like people sticking fingers at you, kids shouting laowai- dumping all white people together, - the Russian beating someone up and then an American guilty, etc., none of this would happen in a big city in Saudi Arabia or the UAE such as Abu Dhabi, or Muscat, Oman. There are enormous numbers of foreigners living there and in some places, they outnumber the locals. Dubai, Sharja, these places are very cosmopolitan. Crowding someone is also impossible. And Omanis are very polite and peaceful people.

If there is anti-Americanism, it does not reflect on all white people. One can just say one is Canadian and be left alone.

I was in Thailand and also, the same thing happened- someone following me in a supermarket, people barking at me, smug scowling faces.

Moving to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia was great relief.

My experience, my feelings.
OK so you are in Saudi. Now what? How can you get any of those 9 or 10 Saudi women with virgin p***y, and awesome looking hair? I hope you plan on paying thousands and thousands for one in some form of business arrangement! They might let you take one of the outcast whores from a whorehouse for free, but you want a million sloppy seconds and loose p***y?

Do not kid yourself. Saudi's are probably in the top 5, most racist people on the planet. I know too many and seen way too much being in the oil and gas industry to be fooled, by their money to believe otherwise. Try talking to some of those Indians and Asians that work there and see how they feel about the Saudis. You will snap outta that daze quickly, if they feel like the can trust you enough to tell you their experiences.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

let me also add this. If you are white, Saudi's tolerate your ass for business reasons. They still hate your f***ing guts, but they wish they could kill you and get away with it. If you are not white, to them you are trash. You should hear them talk to non-whites in business meetings questioning people's competencies as if they f***ing know everything. Even some white people complain about that kind of stuff they pull on projects. Real Saudi nationals are all rich and 99% of them act like it too.

If you know real ways to get a real, good looking Saudi wife without tons of money or something, the HA community deserves to know how you did it, in the Middle East forum.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Yes mobs form quickly in China.

But the good thing is that lines of police form even more quickly than angry mobs... at least in Guangdong.

I've seen it with my own eyes!

Guangzhou has more police than I've seen in any other city aside from New York. The military also have a major garrison here. It's reassuring that 2 minutes up the road from here is the police armed response complex.

Western guys only really get in trouble here if they get involved with politics or bad business deals.

As Kai says, drugs are fairly rare - hell it's rare to even see somebody drunk. Guns are incredibly rare - there was an armed robber in Sichuan but it was so rare that it even made the news back in England!

Really the biggest risks here are health issues and accidents. This is not an easy country to live in. So far I've had the norovirus, some internal stomach problems (maybe from eating sharp walnut shells), mosquito bites and now I seem to have heatstroke.

As far as accidents go, there are dangers everywhere. The Chinese have absolutely no concept of personal safety. Today I saw a guy get knocked off his bike by another guy going through a red light. That brings the total of Chinese vehicle accidents I've seen to 15. I don't think I've ever seen that many in 40+ years of living in England!
Hell yeah. Guangzhou police do not f**k around at all. They keep peace and order. Beijing and Guangzhou host many foreign embassies and are major hubs for international business and politics. They will not allow major embarrassments to happen.

Bad business deals only hurt your pocket, if you are willing to accept the loss and keep your mouth shut. Foreign companies that run and cry to the US or EU govt. and get on TV crying, blacklist themselves. The ones that dust themselves off, and make adjustments, are the ones that succeed in China. Those business men, get China, and never have problems, because they understood the risks going in to begin with.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Ladislav you really dont know much of the philippines then....
Black people arent seen as locals...not the same as ethiopa
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm going to have to agree with Kai: recently, there's a been a rash of Western teachers killed or sent to jail in Middle Eastern countries, and I have a thread called "Don't teach in the Middle East" where a Nepali teacher faced racism from his students and was sent to jail when he tried to chastise one of his racist students. Also, Kai is right about the mistreatment of Indian/Pakistani and Filipinos in the Gulf countries. So overall, the racism from Middle Easterners make Asians seem like Dr. Martin Luther King in comparison.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Middle Easterners may tolerate White people--and some may even idolize them--but make no mistake Middle Easterners see Westerners as degenerates and infidels according to their religious beliefs. When the next war against Iran happens, I would not want to be White and stuck in the Middle East when SHTF scenario happens!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Anonymous1 wrote:Ladislav you really dont know much of the philippines then....
Black people I know with Filipino or asian wives, told me that black men are very popular with the women there, because they all think we have huge dicks. I really do not know if that is true or not, but they gave me the impression that black men are kings out there, especially military guys. If what they say is true, I'm sure black men get nice treatment out there, but it will never be the same as blending in with locals..... correct me if I am wrong, I just cannot see it.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:I'm going to have to agree with Kai: recently, there's a been a rash of Western teachers killed or sent to jail in Middle Eastern countries, and I have a thread called "Don't teach in the Middle East" where a Nepali teacher faced racism from his students and was sent to jail when he tried to chastise one of his racist students. Also, Kai is right about the mistreatment of Indian/Pakistani and Filipinos in the Gulf countries. So overall, the racism from Middle Easterners make Asians seem like Dr. Martin Luther King in comparison.
Whoa! I totally forgot about that! Good point! I also forgot about that Filipinos are also working in the middle east these days too. I bet they are getting the same f***ed up treatment the Indians and Pakis are getting there too.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:Middle Easterners may tolerate White people--and some may even idolize them--but make no mistake Middle Easterners see Westerners as degenerates and infidels according to their religious beliefs. When the next war against Iran happens, I would not want to be White and stuck in the Middle East when SHTF scenario happens!
Preach! That is the truth! I knew a few white guys working for a Western based oil company, I wont name, but they told me when some of the flare ups over Muslim anger at the two wars, and prophet Muhammad cartoons happened, they told me that they stayed in the "foreigner zones" and compounds, and the Saudi's at the office told them to chill out and stay put inside.

That is some scary shit right there.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

kai1275 wrote:
Black people I know with Filipino or asian wives, told me that black men are very popular with the women there, because they all think we have huge dicks. I really do not know if that is true or not, but they gave me the impression that black men are kings out there, especially military guys. If what they say is true, I'm sure black men get nice treatment out there, but it will never be the same as blending in with locals..... correct me if I am wrong, I just cannot see it.
but lets not forget black people in the philippines are hooking up with the most hideous looking women to ever crawl in the philippines...but hey a ugly man looking filipino hag is better looking to these black men then black women back in the states...its called delusion...

These are the type of women who praise black men for their huge d1cks in thailand and philippines
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Anonymous1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
but lets not forget black people in the philippines are hooking up with the most hideous looking women to ever crawl in the philippines...but hey a ugly man looking filipino hag is better looking to these black men then black women back in the states...its called delusion...

These are the type of women who praise black men for their huge d1cks in thailand and philippines
That looks bigoted or perhaps misleading...the ones I personally know have good looking wives and the pictures of the women they showed me look better than some of those bar skanks Winston posts sometimes..... That said, they are taller and as good looking if not more good looking than I am..... I dunno. I have no interest in those women regardless. Any woman that wants a man for his penis size is cut from different cloth anyway.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

kai1275 wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

That looks bigoted or perhaps misleading...the ones I personally know have good looking wives and the pictures of the women they showed me look better than some of those bar skanks Winston posts sometimes..... That said, they are taller and as good looking if not more good looking than I am..... I dunno. I have no interest in those women regardless. Any woman that wants a man for his penis size is cut from different cloth anyway.
I guess this is a step above winstons girls....but still ugly
Image[/img]
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> I guess this is a step above winstons girls....but still ugly

I LOL'd.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Meh.... without better resolution, she is maybe a 6/10. Not too bad I suppose. She isn't prettier than pretty black women here in the states imo, but their problem is attitude based, not beauty. Same could be said for all AW. I live in a city where there are super hot ones all over the place. Still would not touch any of them with a 100 ft pole though.