A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question for Kai:

Why is it that most Chinese ladies on dating sites are from Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing or Chengdu? They never seem to be from Beijing or Shanghai. Why?

Yesterday at a swimming pool I talked to a Chinese girl and her mom. They are from Beijing and they told me that the housing prices there are more expensive than in America. Is that true?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Winston,

Housing prices are definitely higher in central Beijing than they are in most of America, but that's also because most of America is suburban, and relatively speaking, much less densely populated than Beijing.

However, to compare apples to apples, housing prices in central Beijing are probably still less expensive on a per square foot basis than they are in for instance, downtown Manhattan.

The per square foot cost of housing in Beijing is however, a lot higher than most of America, because most of America is either suburban or not very densely populated small cities.

At the same time, people living in the heart of a densely populated metropolis like Beijing are generally willing to settle for much smaller housing than they would in suburban America. Therefore while the per square foot cost of housing in downtown Beijing may well be 3-4 times what it is in most of suburban America, the absolute pricing difference tends to be smaller on average, only because housing is generally much smaller in downtown Beijing. Therefore while 600,000 USD will get you a very nice spacious home in most of suburban America, it will get you only a relatively modest apartment in central Beijing.

This is not as high as it is in Hong Kong or Singapore though, where you sometimes get apartments in the best parts of these cities going for well over 10 million dollars USD a unit.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Winston wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:Also if you want to marry a Chinese girl, bride price is important. Without money for bride price, you won't be able to marry her. There's also the chance that she might not be so ideal as you think.
What do you mean? Do you mean that you have to pay a dowry to the parents of a Chinese lady you marry? I've never heard of that.

How much is the "bride price" and how is it determined?
I don't know how it's determined but it's based on socio-economic status. I think Kai already mentioned it and it's true for a lot of families leaning on the traditional side. Since a lot treat marriages like alliances between two clans. Basically the groom's family has to pay a bride price to the bride's family and the bride's family has to offer a dowry to the groom's family. I have to say that matchmaking might involve some amount of dating and involvement between the bride's parents and the groom's parents.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Winston wrote:Question for Kai:

Why is it that most Chinese ladies on dating sites are from Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing or Chengdu? They never seem to be from Beijing or Shanghai. Why?
Because usually most of those women from Sichuan, Hunan, Chongqing and Guangdong are most open to dating foreign men. While most other Chinese women prefer Chinese men first.
Franky1
Freshman Poster

Post by Franky1 »

Good read. Awesome done!
"Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds" (FDR)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kai,
What percentage of Chinese women, would you say, want to move to America? And why America? Why not Australia or Canada or the UK?

Do you think the Chinese women seeking foreigners would mind if their foreign partner live with them in China?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
domzen
Freshman Poster

Post by domzen »

Winston wrote:Kai,
What percentage of Chinese women, would you say, want to move to America? And why America? Why not Australia or Canada or the UK?

Do you think the Chinese women seeking foreigners would mind if their foreign partner live with them in China?
did you actually believe that he was 100% truthful about all his stories? his guide look like stolen google articles that were copied and pasted, written by an illiterate 12 year old.

how many high class or regular attractive chinese women do you know that would date or f-ck a black guy? how many chinese girls do you see with black guys every time you go to china? zero. i'm sure you've seen those ugly hideous things that african guys get in guangzhou, but even that is rare.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost wrote:
domzen wrote:

did you actually believe that he was 100% truthful about all his stories? his guide look like stolen google articles that were copied and pasted, written by an illiterate 12 year old.

how many high class or regular attractive chinese women do you know that would date or f-ck a black guy? how many chinese girls do you see with black guys every time you go to china? zero. i'm sure you've seen those ugly hideous things that african guys get in guangzhou, but even that is rare.
IIRC, Kai was good-looking, in shape, and had a good job with high status. That would explain it because, yes, Chinese women almost always do not want black men.
He also claimed to speak fluent mandarin. I guess we should have tested him (since there's a lot of mandarin speakers on this site) but we just let it slide while he posted his guides. I have a few doubts about his claims, especially the ones about dating 8+ chinese girls from wealthy families. Dating black is a huge scarlett letter type failure to a lot of these chinese families. They can be extremely racist. I look at Kai's claims the same way I look at AIB. Some guy who has in country experience but exaggerates a lot. For example AiB claimed to be f***ing elite Thai girls every other day but from the videos he has online he's obviously a typical expat dating a below average thick isaan girl. Nothing about his experiences scream reality. I feel the same way about Kai to be honest.

I noticed on Rooshv he's really popular though. There's a lot of black dudes on that forum who vote up everything black.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote:
domzen wrote:

IIRC, Kai was good-looking, in shape, and had a good job with high status. That would explain it because, yes, Chinese women almost always do not want black men.
He also claimed to speak fluent mandarin. I guess we should have tested him (since there's a lot of mandarin speakers on this site) but we just let it slide while he posted his guides. I have a few doubts about his claims, especially the ones about dating 8+ chinese girls from wealthy families. Dating black is a huge scarlett letter type failure to a lot of these chinese families. They can be extremely racist. I look at Kai's claims the same way I look at AIB. Some guy who has in country experience but exaggerates a lot. For example AiB claimed to be f***ing elite Thai girls every other day but from the videos he has online he's obviously a typical expat dating a below average thick isaan girl. Nothing about his experiences scream reality. I feel the same way about Kai to be honest.

I noticed on Rooshv he's really popular though. There's a lot of black dudes on that forum who vote up everything black.

LOL im glad you noticed that about americaninbangkok. Hes like that fish market girl (the cute one in one of his videos) isn't even that hot. Dude she is 10 times hotter than his wife lol
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote:
domzen wrote:

LOL im glad you noticed that about americaninbangkok. Hes like that fish market girl (the cute one in one of his videos) isn't even that hot. Dude she is 10 times hotter than his wife lol
I said a long time beforehand that no way is AIB's experiences reflective of reality. He's obviously not dating top tier girls or has had experience with these types. He's really a typical white male expat. His surroundings aren't hi-society (from the video), and his wife obviously isn't.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Repatriate wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote:
domzen wrote: did you actually believe that he was 100% truthful about all his stories? his guide look like stolen google articles that were copied and pasted, written by an illiterate 12 year old.

I said a long time beforehand that no way is AIB's experiences reflective of reality. He's obviously not dating top tier girls or has had experience with these types. He's really a typical white male expat. His surroundings aren't hi-society (from the video), and his wife obviously isn't.
its common among posters here. Some guy was bragging about his hot wife but she looks like a dog. my gf was cuter AND still i felt she wasn't up to par. but looks isn't everything for me actually but its important.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost wrote:
This is a particularly nefarious part of American culture that is so pervasive here on HA. Guys want to brag about their sexual escapades. They think it makes them look cool. f**k, there are some guys claiming numbers comparable to that of third-world dictators. At some point it just becomes, "Well, I f***ed over 2000 girls!" "Oh yeah? Well, I f***ed over 2000 gajillion girls!" It's all bullshit and perhaps they don't realize how much it makes them around like American losers. AiB was certainly that way and it was annoying as f**k, especially because it was obvious that his girls were not even terribly appealing. Anyway, I guess Kai didn't do that so much, but he was a little too optimistic about black mens' choices in China. I've been to 5 Asian countries, talked to plenty of women, in real life and on dating sites. Never once have I met one Asian female of any nationality interested in black men. I've heard/read that a few get modest successes in select few cities, like Guangzhou, but even that isn't terribly common from what I've read. The racial feelings of inferiority are strong. And some blacks get online and get ghetto really fast, which hurts their image and chances even further. It doesn't surprise me that Doosh posters who are black upvote Kai's stuff frequently. Anything for false hope, I suppose.
Even though the Roosh forums have some good info the one aspect I dislike the most about it is that it's definitely a penis measuring contest. There are a few guys there who have quasi-celeb status amongst the Rooshites and constantly pump up their egos. A lot of them follow each other around the world like male groupies too. I'm certain i've run into a few of them in the past at various places.

I'm actually not going to compare Kai directly with AiB. I take that back because now that I think about it, it's unfair to Kai. I think Kai is still way more legit than AiB and he really did have some good info to share. He's clearly an intelligent man and it's not outside the realm of possibility that he could have socialized his way to acceptance. There have been people that have met him in real life so there is some limited independently verified credibility there. Exaggeration is certainly a possibility but I don't think he's outright lying like AIB was.

AiB's claims on the other hand falls apart pretty quickly once you saw some of his videos and the type of girl he was with in real life. It's very obvious from just his videos that no way was he pulling top tier thai girls. A lot of his claims about Thai behavior was also b.s. too. He was always upselling the culture and people while looking at things through rose colored glasses. He sounded and acted a lot like one of those expats gone native who can't separate fact from fiction anymore. He lost the plot.