A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

maxtazm wrote:ya there is no friend zone in china. If she's on a date with you you can take her home. And usually i at least kissed a every girl on the first date when i was in china. good times.
Then you must be dating bad girls because any 'good girl' in China would not sleep with anyone on the first date, or the second, third, or the fourth date, unless she was sure you were getting married to her. And, most of the Chinese girls I know would not kiss on the first date either, unless she was a slut.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

On the whole friendzone thing - I've found with Chinese women that if things are moving in the right direction then you gotta take her to bed. If you put it off then you'll be friendzoned and there's no way back.

She'll put up barriers ("I gotta work tomorrow", "your hotel is so far away") but you need to knock them down. Well Western women do this as well so it shouldn't be too hard a challenge.

All this stuff is exactly how Roosh describes it.

After my time abroad this year I can definitely say that Chinese women are way more open than Thai women. Thailand is more conservative than China *despite* the gogo bars and hooker streets. Well that's not the real Thailand, but just something that came into being as a result of the Vietnam war.

Anyone interested in Chinese women, you gotta start learning the language and getting on wechat and just talking to girls.

I'm very much looking forward to revisiting some of my wechat ladies :lol:.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

This girl I came to meet who works freaking 24/7 tells me to "follow the natural feeling" after I wrote down my frustration (since they will not understand if I verbally express them). Now I don't care too much because I had a good time with some Vietnamese or Filipino chick. I will just strike out with other females to release the tension while I work on the female I came to meet in the first place. Her friend asks me to come to some girl's bd party to see more Chinese girls and get more culture. Is this like a sign of being friend zoned because I don't understand why a woman who clearly knows you are interested in her would want you to meet more girls. I don't know whether I should chat up the other females to make her jealous or whether she is encouraging me to test how faithful I would be. Mind you nothing has been sealed yet. I am just going to visit a "barber shop" to release the tension and devalue sex. That way I won't care. Actually sex is so overrated its beyond belief. By the end of the trip I will try to determine the state of the relationship. If its still not clearly defined I will go to Thailand next year to have the time of my life. The only difference between P4P and ordinary girls is that the ordinary girl is an investment. You still have to spend money on her and deal with her bs. P4P however is a straightforward transaction. If your girl requires time don't force her. Simply utilise P4P.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Well... my advice, don't step on the toe's of today, they could be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow, with that said.

No one ever said you can't get contact information of other girls, who knows you could have passed the one you'll end up loving for the one who wont love you back by mistake because you didn't want to offend the girl your with.

Just be subtle, get WeChat information, don't start anything if you don't want, you could always wait before moving forward with speaking with the other girls you meet.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Omg. It works. Her level of interest skyrockets after I told her friend I got a girls phone number at a club knowing well that she will get this info. She gets mad a bit but then after I told her the reason for me going clubbing she became all interested. Lol this technique of utilising jealousy in women works wonders when used at the right time and with the right intensity.
kiwibloke
Freshman Poster

Post by kiwibloke »

Hi all, I'm a New Zealander in my mid 40's and taught english for a year in a 3rd tier city in south east China. I did it for adventure and to bust the grind for a year. It was mostly a positive experience and I would encourage anyone to give it a shot. I've recently returned home.

Here is my take on Chinese women and the dating scene:

Chinese women are very beautiful and there are lots of them! It was a buzz walking around town and getting smiles and approaches from many women. I used to meet them everywhere: playing badminton in the park, on the bus, walking around town, english corners, youth hostels. Being in a 3rd tier city (5 million population) you got more attention because the expat scene was quite small - seeing another westerner in town (apart from expat bars) was very rare, which I guess would be very different to the Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou scene.

However even with all this attention I found the dating scene hard work. I starting learning Mandarin which helped but it would take me years to attain any sort of fluency. If you really want to increase your chances with Chinese women YOU MUST LEARN THE LANGUAGE. I met one Canadian guy who was fluent which really opened it up for him....mind you he had been in China for 9 years and wasn't an english teacher.

Generally speaking dating was hard work because of the cultural differences and language. The women I dated had 4/10 english ability and didn't seem to have any interests apart from shopping. Although Chinese women are kind and do look after you, I found they were lacking in personality - they don't have inquiring minds or much spontaneity. Casual sex was very difficult to get. I'm not the type to shag around but I also didn't want to get married which having sex implies in their culture.

Overall China was a great adventure. I made some good Chinese friends and my students were respectful and kind. I travelled lots and generally found the Chinese helpful. I couldn't see myself living there long term though. Us Kiwi boys like our fresh air and the air could be awful.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kiwibloke wrote:Hi all, I'm a New Zealander in my mid 40's and taught english for a year in a 3rd tier city in south east China. I did it for adventure and to bust the grind for a year. It was mostly a positive experience and I would encourage anyone to give it a shot. I've recently returned home.

Here is my take on Chinese women and the dating scene:

Chinese women are very beautiful and there are lots of them! It was a buzz walking around town and getting smiles and approaches from many women. I used to meet them everywhere: playing badminton in the park, on the bus, walking around town, english corners, youth hostels. Being in a 3rd tier city (5 million population) you got more attention because the expat scene was quite small - seeing another westerner in town (apart from expat bars) was very rare, which I guess would be very different to the Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou scene.

However even with all this attention I found the dating scene hard work. I starting learning Mandarin which helped but it would take me years to attain any sort of fluency. If you really want to increase your chances with Chinese women YOU MUST LEARN THE LANGUAGE. I met one Canadian guy who was fluent which really opened it up for him....mind you he had been in China for 9 years and wasn't an english teacher.

Generally speaking dating was hard work because of the cultural differences and language. The women I dated had 4/10 english ability and didn't seem to have any interests apart from shopping. Although Chinese women are kind and do look after you, I found they were lacking in personality - they don't have inquiring minds or much spontaneity. Casual sex was very difficult to get. I'm not the type to shag around but I also didn't want to get married which having sex implies in their culture.

Overall China was a great adventure. I made some good Chinese friends and my students were respectful and kind. I travelled lots and generally found the Chinese helpful. I couldn't see myself living there long term though. Us Kiwi boys like our fresh air and the air could be awful.
Great observations, kiwibloke! Yes, learning the language is the most important thing you can do to get a Chinese women. And, contrary to popular opinion, Chinese women are not whores and do not easily sleep around unless they're prostitutes. They're the complete opposite of the skanky Asian American females in the West.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this Chinese girl I saw on Chinese Kisses. Now this is the kind of Chinese girl you should seek. As you can see, she is young, simple, nice, innocent looking, sweet, and most importantly, UNAMERICANIZED with no bitchy spoiled entitlement look on her face.

Another sweet innocent Chinese girl look that you should be going for. Notice how girls look when they are not Americanized. Isn't it so refreshing?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

Don't be Black. Also applies to Taiwanese, Singaporean, HKer, Chinese abroad, FBCs (unless you are very good-looking and they are fat rejects), and hell, might as well throw Japanese and Koreans in too. I'd say if a chick isn't complete garbage, she probably won't give a Black man any play, and brothers, it's better to be celibate than go for the trash.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Don't be Black. Also applies to Taiwanese, Singaporean, HKer, Chinese abroad, FBCs (unless you are very good-looking and they are fat rejects), and hell, might as well throw Japanese and Koreans in too. I'd say if a chick isn't complete garbage, she probably won't give a Black man any play, and brothers, it's better to be celibate than go for the trash.
What rubbish!

I knew a black man who was a friend of mine (an African-American from Michigan) who got laid more times than a brick in China. His main girlfriend was gorgeous, 5ft 10ins tall, white skinned, slim - she was a 9 out of 10 and loved this guy to bits (he was 55 and looked like Sammy Davis Jr.) and the Chinese girls loved him - he dumped his main girlfriend because he had too much temptation being thrown his way.

He was in shape and charming, charm goes a long way in China. If you aren't charming, nice, smiley, intelligent etc then no - you won't get nowhere, being a thick f***er with your pants hanging halfway down your arse and acting like a knob won't get ya wiv da julies innit? And nottin' to do wiv bein' black.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kai,
This Chinese girl says in her profile that she wants a prince to "spoil" her. Is that a bad sign?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info145281.htm
Self Description: I am a cheerful, independent, fun-loving and optimistic girl with good sense of humor. I have a very healthy life style, doing exercises often and keep a very hot figure. I am ready to meet my prince to spoil this sweet naughty girl, are you there?

Comments: I hope he is caring, kind, mature, humorous, ready for long term relationship.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Yeah, I'm an American-born Chinese of Shanghainese heritage, but I'm not going to go for Shanghai girls as the main priority. Maybe girls from Suzhou, Hangzhou and some neighboring towns and that's it. I can't speak Mandarin too well (though it's not a typical ABC accent, it's a typical Shanghainese accent that I picked up from my parents), and I can communicate with people from Suzhou, since Shanghainese and Suzhou dialect are mutually intelligible. On top of that, Suzhou dialect sounds much better, more relaxed and more refined than Shanghainese.

I am not into Cantonese girls because they are Southeast Asians, not Northeast Asians. Their faces are flat out butt-ugly, they remind me of Vietnamese, Filipinas and Thais.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Kai,
This Chinese girl says in her profile that she wants a prince to "spoil" her. Is that a bad sign?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info145281.htm
Self Description: I am a cheerful, independent, fun-loving and optimistic girl with good sense of humor. I have a very healthy life style, doing exercises often and keep a very hot figure. I am ready to meet my prince to spoil this sweet naughty girl, are you there?

Comments: I hope he is caring, kind, mature, humorous, ready for long term relationship.
Spoiling is relative, maybe just taking her out once in a while or being affectionate qualifies, dunno.
I would be more concerned about the "independent" part :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Also if you want to marry a Chinese girl, bride price is important. Without money for bride price, you won't be able to marry her. There's also the chance that she might not be so ideal as you think.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sea_dragon wrote:Also if you want to marry a Chinese girl, bride price is important. Without money for bride price, you won't be able to marry her. There's also the chance that she might not be so ideal as you think.
What do you mean? Do you mean that you have to pay a dowry to the parents of a Chinese lady you marry? I've never heard of that.

How much is the "bride price" and how is it determined?