Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A Complete Dating Guide To Mainland Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:30 am

Repatriate wrote:Even though the Roosh forums have some good info the one aspect I dislike the most about it is that it's definitely a penis measuring contest. There are a few guys there who have quasi-celeb status amongst the Rooshites and constantly pump up their egos. A lot of them follow each other around the world like male groupies too. I'm certain i've run into a few of them in the past at various places.


Really? Wow, they're dumber than I thought. So they'd rather follow some other guy and his bullshit claims than go blaze their own trail and have their own adventures. Actually, that sounds just about right for Doosh's crowd.

I'm actually not going to compare Kai directly with AiB. I take that back because now that I think about it, it's unfair to Kai. I think Kai is still way more legit than AiB and he really did have some good info to share. He's clearly an intelligent man and it's not outside the realm of possibility that he could have socialized his way to acceptance. There have been people that have met him in real life so there is some limited independently verified credibility there. Exaggeration is certainly a possibility but I don't think he's outright lying like AIB was.


yeah, Kai was nothing like AiB. I know Kai got a Chinese wife, but he just got too optimistic about it. The truth is, and this is harsh, but he got a Chinese wife despite his skin color. He was also too optimistic about how well his dating advice would work. Location in China matters, as does skin color, as do several other factors. He had some good advice, but didn't take enough factors into account. Where I lived, handsome white guys would typically strike out, whereas in other places, I know ugly white guys can do fine.

AiB's claims on the other hand falls apart pretty quickly once you saw some of his videos and the type of girl he was with in real life. It's very obvious from just his videos that no way was he pulling top tier thai girls. A lot of his claims about Thai behavior was also b.s. too. He was always upselling the culture and people while looking at things through rose colored glasses. He sounded and acted a lot like one of those expats gone native who can't separate fact from fiction anymore. He lost the plot.


He was pretty immature. And yeah, his claims didn't pass scrutiny. At least he was entertaining. And he did have some knowledge, obviously. It's a shame he wasted it on fakeness. So much of the American way in that guy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Postby sea_dragon » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Anyone have a picture of Kai and his wife? People should be able to judge for themselves rather than listen to unsubstantiated claims all the time.

RooshV represents the mongering crowd spreading American modernist values to the world in a horribly dysfunctional way, especially with their notch counts and penis measuring contests.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:15 pm

sea_dragon wrote:Anyone have a picture of Kai and his wife? People should be able to judge for themselves rather than listen to unsubstantiated claims all the time.

RooshV represents the mongering crowd spreading American modernist values to the world in a horribly dysfunctional way, especially with their notch counts and penis measuring contests.


And the majority of it a complete fabrication. (He also bans dissenters from his forum, so you can tell he isn't willing to put his claims or his ideas under scrutiny.) I mean, how much clearer can it be that Doosh fabricates bullshit for the purpose of selling bullshit products? Sigh. Some guys just need to be slapped. In the face. With a nail board.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby domzen » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:43 pm

now there is a creepy indian poster by the name of "walterblack" saying he " suspects" he will do well in china with gaming the women. he supppsedly f-ckd a couple of ugly asian americans and now thinks he is highly desired by asian women even though he never got any in japan. ha ha!

can you imagine all the creepy rapist indian and black thugs kai will influence to head over there now? picture a scary black guy wearing baggy pants, a doo-rag or yankees cap turned sideways, speaking in ebonics hitting on chinese girls in malls and creeping them the f-ck out.
domzen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:14 am

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:50 pm

domzen wrote:now there is a creepy indian poster by the name of "walterblack" saying he " suspects" he will do well in china with gaming the women. he supppsedly f-ckd a couple of ugly asian americans and now thinks he is highly desired by asian women even though he never got any in japan. ha ha!

can you imagine all the creepy rapist indian and black thugs kai will influence to head over there now? picture a scary black guy wearing baggy pants, a doo-rag or yankees cap turned sideways, speaking in ebonics hitting on chinese girls in malls and creeping them the f-ck out.


They'll just end up wasting lots of time and money. Though they will post bullshit about how "successful" they were. That's the game. Normal blacks or Indians would have lots of trouble in China. Ghetto blacks would...oh, boy. That would end up really badly for them.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote:
domzen wrote:
Winston wrote:Kai,
What percentage of Chinese women, would you say, want to move to America? And why America? Why not Australia or Canada or the UK?

Do you think the Chinese women seeking foreigners would mind if their foreign partner live with them in China?


did you actually believe that he was 100% truthful about all his stories? his guide look like stolen google articles that were copied and pasted, written by an illiterate 12 year old.

how many high class or regular attractive chinese women do you know that would date or f-ck a black guy? how many chinese girls do you see with black guys every time you go to china? zero. i'm sure you've seen those ugly hideous things that african guys get in guangzhou, but even that is rare.


IIRC, Kai was good-looking, in shape, and had a good job with high status. That would explain it because, yes, Chinese women almost always do not want black men.


He also claimed to speak fluent mandarin. I guess we should have tested him (since there's a lot of mandarin speakers on this site) but we just let it slide while he posted his guides. I have a few doubts about his claims, especially the ones about dating 8+ chinese girls from wealthy families. Dating black is a huge scarlett letter type failure to a lot of these chinese families. They can be extremely racist. I look at Kai's claims the same way I look at AIB. Some guy who has in country experience but exaggerates a lot. For example AiB claimed to be f***ing elite Thai girls every other day but from the videos he has online he's obviously a typical expat dating a below average thick isaan girl. Nothing about his experiences scream reality. I feel the same way about Kai to be honest.

I noticed on Rooshv he's really popular though. There's a lot of black dudes on that forum who vote up everything black.


If you feel that way about AiB then why didn't you say something when he was having that feud with me? Because it's dishonorable for you to admit that Winston is right about anything? lol

Of course AiB was a big talker and liked to brag and BS. Typical western white expat with personality problems and an arrogant know-it-all personality, which is a turn off to me.

But many guys here worshipped AiB as honest and credible and an authoritative quality source for some reason. I don't understand what some guys here were smoking.

Domzen, what do you mean Kai's stories? Kai didn't tell any stories in this thread. He just posted an advice guide.

Repatriate wrote:I said a long time beforehand that no way is AIB's experiences reflective of reality. He's obviously not dating top tier girls or has had experience with these types. He's really a typical white male expat. His surroundings aren't hi-society (from the video), and his wife obviously isn't.


A man doesn't have to date top tier women. Most guys can't do that. Middle tier is fine.

Yeah his wife looked bottom tier and plus her kids did NOT look like his. Did you see the videos of them that I posted here? They looked like Thai kids, not his own. That means he married a Thai woman of low quality with kids.

But be careful. Last time I said that, he got really mad and threatened to beat me up. AiB is the kind of guy whom if you shame his honor, he will want to do battle with you and challenge you to a fight.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:27 pm

sea_dragon wrote:Anyone have a picture of Kai and his wife? People should be able to judge for themselves rather than listen to unsubstantiated claims all the time.

RooshV represents the mongering crowd spreading American modernist values to the world in a horribly dysfunctional way, especially with their notch counts and penis measuring contests.


Kai showed me an online album with pics of him and his wife. But he wants it kept private. He is a fine looking black guy, and his wife is a short petite cutie with a kind warm face. So yeah, she probably does exist and is real. Amazingly, he said that his wife's family approved of their marriage. So he must have been lucky to find such an open minded Chinese family. Miracles happen and exceptions occur, so don't lose faith guys. :)
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Another question for Kai:

Suppose I find my dream girl in China, or at least a great girl, and I want to marry her. Should I then:

1. Live with her in China.
2. Bring her to Taiwan.
3. Or bring her to the USA.

Which is best and why?

Also, why aren't you participating in this thread anymore Kai? Is something wrong?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby sea_dragon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Ghost wrote:
domzen wrote:now there is a creepy indian poster by the name of "walterblack" saying he " suspects" he will do well in china with gaming the women. he supppsedly f-ckd a couple of ugly asian americans and now thinks he is highly desired by asian women even though he never got any in japan. ha ha!

can you imagine all the creepy rapist indian and black thugs kai will influence to head over there now? picture a scary black guy wearing baggy pants, a doo-rag or yankees cap turned sideways, speaking in ebonics hitting on chinese girls in malls and creeping them the f-ck out.


They'll just end up wasting lots of time and money. Though they will post bullshit about how "successful" they were. That's the game. Normal blacks or Indians would have lots of trouble in China. Ghetto blacks would...oh, boy. That would end up really badly for them.


Then when they fail, they either make up bullshit or whenever they tell the truth, they just get called out for not having enough 'game'.

Winston wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:Anyone have a picture of Kai and his wife? People should be able to judge for themselves rather than listen to unsubstantiated claims all the time.

RooshV represents the mongering crowd spreading American modernist values to the world in a horribly dysfunctional way, especially with their notch counts and penis measuring contests.


Kai showed me an online album with pics of him and his wife. But he wants it kept private. He is a fine looking black guy, and his wife is a short petite cutie with a kind warm face. So yeah, she probably does exist and is real. Amazingly, he said that his wife's family approved of their marriage. So he must have been lucky to find such an open minded Chinese family. Miracles happen and exceptions occur, so don't lose faith guys. :)

His wife is from Hunan so of course they tend to approve of foreigners for marriage more often. Southern Chinese women love to date and marry foreign men. But in northern and eastern China it's a different story. Northerners tend to be more xenophobic and jingoistic while Easterners discriminate based on region/social class/wealth and can be very arrogant and condescending towards non-Easterners. I'm not saying it's impossible for foreigners to date/marry them, I'm just saying on average they are tougher shells to crack compared to southern Chinese women from Hunan and Guangdong.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am

Postby Repatriate » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:38 am

Winston wrote:
If you feel that way about AiB then why didn't you say something when he was having that feud with me? Because it's dishonorable for you to admit that Winston is right about anything? lol


Your feud about him was over irrelevant stuff though. I had a several posts long debate with him when he was arguing with me about the nature of Thai girls. I'm not going to back you up when you go on tangents.

Of course AiB was a big talker and liked to brag and BS. Typical western white expat with personality problems and an arrogant know-it-all personality, which is a turn off to me.


Yes, I would agree with that. A lot of white expats are full of shit. If you observe them on the ground level you can see that. Some of them however, are not. The younger good looking guys certainly can and do date some nice looking girls in Asia but those guys are like the top 5% anywhere.

But many guys here worshipped AiB as honest and credible and an authoritative quality source for some reason. I don't understand what some guys here were smoking.


Mostly the older guys thought he was credible. The ones who had no experience in thai clubs or actual good looking thai girls.

Yeah his wife looked bottom tier and plus her kids did NOT look like his. Did you see the videos of them that I posted here? They looked like Thai kids, not his own. That means he married a Thai woman of low quality with kids.


Yes, I think it's likely he married a single mom or something. A lot of guys do this. At any rate I had big suspicions of his credibility when I saw his videos. He looks like one of those guys who hangs out in pattaya all day.



But be careful. Last time I said that, he got really mad and threatened to beat me up. AiB is the kind of guy whom if you shame his honor, he will want to do battle with you and challenge you to a fight.


Winston i'm not sure you're the one to talk about this. You threaten people with physical violence a lot :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:41 am

Winston wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:Anyone have a picture of Kai and his wife? People should be able to judge for themselves rather than listen to unsubstantiated claims all the time.

RooshV represents the mongering crowd spreading American modernist values to the world in a horribly dysfunctional way, especially with their notch counts and penis measuring contests.


Kai showed me an online album with pics of him and his wife. But he wants it kept private. He is a fine looking black guy, and his wife is a short petite cutie with a kind warm face. So yeah, she probably does exist and is real. Amazingly, he said that his wife's family approved of their marriage. So he must have been lucky to find such an open minded Chinese family. Miracles happen and exceptions occur, so don't lose faith guys. :)


Ok, since you've seen pics and a few other people have met him before in real life on Roosh i'll take Kai as being for real. A good looking black guy with good social skills and game can pull far beyond his racial barrier in China i'm sure.

An open minded Chinese family like that is really rare though. Most Chinese and Taiwanese I know would no way in hell let their daughter marry black.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:57 am

Winston wrote:Another question for Kai:

Suppose I find my dream girl in China, or at least a great girl, and I want to marry her. Should I then:

1. Live with her in China.
2. Bring her to Taiwan.
3. Or bring her to the USA.

Which is best and why?

Also, why aren't you participating in this thread anymore Kai? Is something wrong?


Winston,

Kai posts on Roosh now exclusively. A lot of the good posters that used to be on here are on there now. A few like Mr. Peabody stick around here but he's also on Roosh. Most have been run out of this forum by the trolls and other forum garbage that you failed to clean up.

You're inaction when it comes to trolls is just fueling your forum competition elsewhere. However, i'd say Rooshv isn't really your competition since his forum and the amount of participants is so much better it's not even funny.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby domzen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:Anyone have a picture of Kai and his wife? People should be able to judge for themselves rather than listen to unsubstantiated claims all the time.

RooshV represents the mongering crowd spreading American modernist values to the world in a horribly dysfunctional way, especially with their notch counts and penis measuring contests.


Kai showed me an online album with pics of him and his wife. But he wants it kept private. He is a fine looking black guy, and his wife is a short petite cutie with a kind warm face. So yeah, she probably does exist and is real. Amazingly, he said that his wife's family approved of their marriage. So he must have been lucky to find such an open minded Chinese family. Miracles happen and exceptions occur, so don't lose faith guys. :)


Ok, since you've seen pics and a few other people have met him before in real life on Roosh i'll take Kai as being for real. A good looking black guy with good social skills and game can pull far beyond his racial barrier in China i'm sure.

An open minded Chinese family like that is really rare though. Most Chinese and Taiwanese I know would no way in hell let their daughter marry black.


no one on roosh has met him. as was pointed out already, he just gets support from all the black posters and a creepy virgin by the name of vacancier permanent there. vacancier invited him to roosh on HA. so who here on HA has actually met him in person?

winston he is not ever going to post here again, so you should be able to post a picture of him and his wife.

if he making claims that he regularly f-cked dime piece 8+ chinese women from wealthy families as well as models, he should be able to back it up. i really find it hard to believe that these women were throwing themselves at a little 5'7 black guy who probably couldn't even speak chinese. and who in their right mind would take advice on chinese women from a black male, knowing how awful they do in china
domzen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:14 am

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:44 am

domzen wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:Anyone have a picture of Kai and his wife? People should be able to judge for themselves rather than listen to unsubstantiated claims all the time.

RooshV represents the mongering crowd spreading American modernist values to the world in a horribly dysfunctional way, especially with their notch counts and penis measuring contests.


Kai showed me an online album with pics of him and his wife. But he wants it kept private. He is a fine looking black guy, and his wife is a short petite cutie with a kind warm face. So yeah, she probably does exist and is real. Amazingly, he said that his wife's family approved of their marriage. So he must have been lucky to find such an open minded Chinese family. Miracles happen and exceptions occur, so don't lose faith guys. :)


Ok, since you've seen pics and a few other people have met him before in real life on Roosh i'll take Kai as being for real. A good looking black guy with good social skills and game can pull far beyond his racial barrier in China i'm sure.

An open minded Chinese family like that is really rare though. Most Chinese and Taiwanese I know would no way in hell let their daughter marry black.


no one on roosh has met him. as was pointed out already, he just gets support from all the black posters and a creepy virgin by the name of vacancier permanent there. vacancier invited him to roosh on HA. so who here on HA has actually met him in person?

winston he is not ever going to post here again, so you should be able to post a picture of him and his wife.

if he making claims that he regularly f-cked dime piece 8+ chinese women from wealthy families as well as models, he should be able to back it up. i really find it hard to believe that these women were throwing themselves at a little 5'7 black guy who probably couldn't even speak chinese. and who in their right mind would take advice on chinese women from a black male, knowing how awful they do in china


No I can't just post his picture here and his wife's picture, just because he won't post here again. I'm a man of HONOR and would not do that to someone who trusted me, especially a brother. What do you think I am?

I've talked to Kai on the phone a few times. Why is he not going to post here again? What did you guys do to him? Why wasn't any of it reported to a moderator?

Why don't you guys apologize and make up to him. He's given us a lot of helpful useful advice from the generosity of his heart. What is wrong with that?

Where did Kai mention that he screwed model type women in China from wealthy families? I don't recall seeing him say that. Can you post a link to it?

Kai sounded credible to me. He was very intelligent and articulate. What was wrong with that?

This black guy I know did well in China too. How do you explain that?

http://www.jamaicaninchina.com
Last edited by Winston on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:49 am

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Another question for Kai:

Suppose I find my dream girl in China, or at least a great girl, and I want to marry her. Should I then:

1. Live with her in China.
2. Bring her to Taiwan.
3. Or bring her to the USA.

Which is best and why?

Also, why aren't you participating in this thread anymore Kai? Is something wrong?


Winston,

Kai posts on Roosh now exclusively. A lot of the good posters that used to be on here are on there now. A few like Mr. Peabody stick around here but he's also on Roosh. Most have been run out of this forum by the trolls and other forum garbage that you failed to clean up.

You're inaction when it comes to trolls is just fueling your forum competition elsewhere. However, i'd say Rooshv isn't really your competition since his forum and the amount of participants is so much better it's not even funny.


Well Kai still responds to PM's. If you PM him, he will respond. So you can still get his advice by PM here.

Why would he only post on Roosh now? Roosh has more scumbags, bullshitters and low lifes. PUA attracts such types. They are also less tolerant and ban more people too. They do not respect truth and free speech like we do.

Eurobrat reads there posts there and finds most of them to be liars and BSers who only care about scoring with women and make up stories. They aren't marriage minded guys and aren't even civilized gentlemen.

What makes you think that a lot of our good posters have moved over to Roosh? That's a fiction in your head. Who else have we lost that now posts on Roosh? Does Rock, Momopi, Ladislav or Mr S post on Roosh? I doubt it.

Do you? Why don't you try posting your negative stuff on there and see how long you last. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests