Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Personality of Filipino women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Tue May 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Filipinas are a horny lot but outside of the bedroom is where I find most of them boring. Inside the bedroom or wherever you're doing them is fine.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand







Postby anamericaninbangkok » Tue May 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Filipinas are a horny lot but outside of the bedroom is where I find most of them boring. Inside the bedroom or wherever you're doing them is fine.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Array9 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:50 pm

I don't find Filipinas boring at all. I've noticed that they are very adaptable and tend to take an interest in what the man likes to do. Whether it be fishing, sports or even collecting coins, Filipinas that I have been around, have been very inquisitive.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Postby pete98146 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Array9 wrote:I don't find Filipinas boring at all. I've noticed that they are very adaptable and tend to take an interest in what the man likes to do. Whether it be fishing, sports or even collecting coins, Filipinas that I have been around, have been very inquisitive.


I agree, Filipinas are some of the least boring people that I've ever met. Most Americans are boring to me.....too much of the concentration revolves around work.

Filipinos are usually more laid back, content and very comical. They love to laugh, make jokes and be jovial. Filipinos do a better job of celebrating life than us westerners. My wife is very witty and she constantly cracks me up.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 21, 2013 6:29 pm

pete98146 wrote:
Array9 wrote:I don't find Filipinas boring at all. I've noticed that they are very adaptable and tend to take an interest in what the man likes to do. Whether it be fishing, sports or even collecting coins, Filipinas that I have been around, have been very inquisitive.


I agree, Filipinas are some of the least boring people that I've ever met. Most Americans are boring to me.....too much of the concentration revolves around work.

Filipinos are usually more laid back, content and very comical. They love to laugh, make jokes and be jovial. Filipinos do a better job of celebrating life than us westerners. My wife is very witty and she constantly cracks me up.


Even though mine is Chinese and not Filipina, I love to hear things that have nothing to do with "anyone else's job". Anytime I talk to my mom or my brother 80% of the conversation is about work. Talking shop. It gets so f***ing played and tired. Work sucks just as hard as it did yesterday. Who cares, but that is all any American wants to talk about, because we work too f***ing much.

I love talking about life with my fiance who I do not allow to work either, instead now. It makes for a more relaxing and interesting life.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed May 22, 2013 10:26 am

kai1275 wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
Array9 wrote:I don't find Filipinas boring at all. I've noticed that they are very adaptable and tend to take an interest in what the man likes to do. Whether it be fishing, sports or even collecting coins, Filipinas that I have been around, have been very inquisitive.


I agree, Filipinas are some of the least boring people that I've ever met. Most Americans are boring to me.....too much of the concentration revolves around work.

Filipinos are usually more laid back, content and very comical. They love to laugh, make jokes and be jovial. Filipinos do a better job of celebrating life than us westerners. My wife is very witty and she constantly cracks me up.


Even though mine is Chinese and not Filipina, I love to hear things that have nothing to do with "anyone else's job". Anytime I talk to my mom or my brother 80% of the conversation is about work. Talking shop. It gets so f***ing played and tired. Work sucks just as hard as it did yesterday. Who cares, but that is all any American wants to talk about, because we work too f***ing much.

I love talking about life with my fiance who I do not allow to work either, instead now. It makes for a more relaxing and interesting life.


Kai, talk more about what she's like as a result of not working. It's interesting. Personally I'd like a woman who does work, but preferably part time, and something that really interests her and brings out the best in her, rather than a stressful job.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Jester » Thu May 23, 2013 6:13 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Filipinas are a horny lot but outside of the bedroom is where I find most of them boring. Inside the bedroom or wherever you're doing them is fine.


How are Thai women different from this?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 am

They are not as clingy for one thing and while some of them can be drab, in my experiences they have a better sense of humor than the Filos. I find the Filipino sense of humor lacking.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby weiser » Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 am

Thais and Filipinos share the same childish and simple sense of humor.
weiser
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:07 am

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu May 23, 2013 9:02 am

weiser wrote:Thais and Filipinos share the same childish and simple sense of humor.


Yea, they do. But like I said, I find the Filipino sense of humor NOT FUNNY.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:58 am

There's always a price to pay.

If you want femininity, kindness, humility, etc, you're probably going to have to compromise on other stuff. I'm slowly starting to come to terms with that.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby C.J. » Thu May 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Yeah, being a great woman means they aren't a great man. That's why you talk with other men, to bond and have a great masculine life. So boring wasting all your time and energy on women. To the point where some of you, actually BECOME feminine! That's what cracks ME up. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby mguy » Thu May 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Most of the Filipinas I know have overpowering personalities and have sociopath tendencies.

In the middle class, the girls are more subdued.. I'm learning to prefer these ones.

In the lower class, they get loud again and crass.
mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:56 pm

C.J. wrote:Yeah, being a great woman means they aren't a great man. That's why you talk with other men, to bond and have a great masculine life. So boring wasting all your time and energy on women. To the point where some of you, actually BECOME feminine! That's what cracks ME up. :D


Oh, what's THAT supposed to mean? What's the matter, did someone break your heart? Is that why you're so bitter? Hahaha, I bet you live in your mum's basement. Loser.










Shit. You're right.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby pete98146 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:There's always a price to pay.

If you want femininity, kindness, humility, etc, you're probably going to have to compromise on other stuff. I'm slowly starting to come to terms with that.


Truer words have never been spoken. I think it goes without saying that if you date a foreign woman she'll hold onto characteristics and customs from her country. As a result her sense of humor may completely different from those of us that grew up in the western culture. I'll give you a perfect example. My wife watches her filipino variety shows online. I'll look over her shoulder at times and I don't consider the material all that funny but she's laughing so hard she has tears in her eyes. But who am I to judge?

For those that have seen "Lost in Translation", much of the the movies central theme will hold true when you date or marry a foreign lady. Having known my wife for over 10 years, it's fair to say half the stuff I find funny she doesn't and visa versa. Welcome to Culture Differences 101. But Johnny is absolutely correct, you may have to give up something in one area to gain in another.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest