Hot single girls in China don't need men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Hot single girls in China don't need men

Post by The Professor »

One thing I've noticed in China is that the more attractive and upper class a girl looks, the less likely she is to have a boyfriend, or at least be seen with one in public.

Ugly women and fat women here are nearly always holding hands with some skinny normal looking dude. Hot middle class and upper class women on the other hand are commonly by themselves or with their girl friends. It's especially true if they're not only hot but also make an effort to look feminine with cute hairstyles, makeup, and actually shaving their legs and armpits, something most Chinese women do not do.

I suppose it makes sense though. Upper class hot women have everything they want already. Their daddy spoils them so they don't need a guy for money and they're showered with attention and validation from both genders, lust from men and envy from women. What would they date a guy for? Going shopping with daddy's money, gossiping on QQ, and posting mundane details of their daily lives and their random, meaningless thoughts on Weibo are far more appealing to them than being in a romantic relationship with a man. Maybe they'll have the occasional fling with some young guy of model quality looks.

These are China's "leftover women" lol.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hot single girls in China don't need men

Post by Taco »

The Professor wrote:One thing I've noticed in China is that the more attractive and upper class a girl looks, the less likely she is to have a boyfriend, or at least be seen with one in public.

Ugly women and fat women here are nearly always holding hands with some skinny normal looking dude. Hot middle class and upper class women on the other hand are commonly by themselves or with their girl friends. It's especially true if they're not only hot but also make an effort to look feminine with cute hairstyles, makeup, and actually shaving their legs and armpits, something most Chinese women do not do.

I suppose it makes sense though. Upper class hot women have everything they want already. Their daddy spoils them so they don't need a guy for money and they're showered with attention and validation from both genders, lust from men and envy from women. What would they date a guy for? Going shopping with daddy's money, gossiping on QQ, and posting mundane details of their daily lives and their random, meaningless thoughts on Weibo are far more appealing to them than being in a romantic relationship with a man. Maybe they'll have the occasional fling with some young guy of model quality looks.

Its safe to say the 500,000,000 Chinese men that reject them are doing it for a reason. These guys are bargain hunters and middle class Chinese women are no bargain.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Taco wrote:
The Professor wrote:One thing I've noticed in China is that the more attractive and upper class a girl looks, the less likely she is to have a boyfriend, or at least be seen with one in public.

Its safe to say the 500,000,000 Chinese men that reject them are doing it for a reason. These guys are bargain hunters and middle class Chinese women are no bargain.
You really think this is a matter of men rejecting them?

I thought I made it pretty clear in that post that it's a matter of them neither needing nor wanting a man, with the possible exception of the occasional fling with a young and very good looking guy. Daddy buys them everything they want and they get more than enough attention and validation from both genders, so they don't really have much interest in dating men. It's a case of them being fish and men being bicycles.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't hot girls need love/romance too? Aren't these needs innate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the fact that in China, there are so many more single men than single women nowadays, due to the unnatural gender imbalance that exists.

Think about how in America, where there are more single men, women have the time of their lives picking and choosing which men to date/have sex with, and get to reject. America is a great country for hot women, they can basically have whomever they want. By all means, this problem should be magnified many times in a place like China, where the imbalance of single men is skewed even more in the woman's favor.

For most average Chinese men, quality females really ARE a rare commodity. This whole thing doesn't surprise me at all. It is a natural outgrowth of a severe gender imbalance issue, coupled with being spoiled by being born into a single child family.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:Don't hot girls need love/romance too? Aren't these needs innate?
Yes, they are. That's why I know plenty of women who date and marry "down", that is, they choose men who are less successful or educated than themselves. These are the kind of men who end up staying at home, doing the housework and raising the kids, while the wife goes out and brings home the bacon. Which is a totally f***ed up situation.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ugly women and fat women here are nearly always holding hands with some skinny normal looking dude. ...
That's to keep him from getting away. A leash would be too obvious. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Winston wrote:Don't hot girls need love/romance too? Aren't these needs innate?
Women just don't have as much interest in love/romance as men do. This seems especially true in china. Chinese women seem unemotional in general. They're really only interested in having a guy financially support her and her family, and getting attention and validation. If a girl is attractive and middle or upper class then she doesn't need a man for any of those things. I'm not saying that women have ZERO interest in love/romance, but it's most certainly not a priority for them.

Women simply don't mind being alone, men hate it.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

What city are you hanging out in? I only see stuff like that in Beijing and Guangzhou. I also see more even matched couples too. The reason why they have those ugly girls is because they treat that man right, and he doesn't give a f**k about her looks. Maybe I should write about this in my guide, but there is a concept in China called "Good Enough Wife". Old-school-minded Chinese men often times do not make huge fusses over wives when they pick one. Rural Chinese men do this often. Don't assume every Chinese you see in any city is actually from there. They might be a country boy/girl, that just works there as a migrant worker with a work permit. Those men look decent and look strong but they are very poor. Poor countryside guys are not getting hot 9 and 10s from the city. They would have to be lucky or have good game.

They all have some threshold of qualities they want, but if a girl has 5 or 6 out of 10, they call that "Good Enough Wife" (translated in English). Especially if they do not have enough money for a car and apartment. Chinese men with those things, become much pickier because their buying power just went up times 100.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

kai1275 wrote:

What city are you hanging out in? I only see stuff like that in Beijing and Guangzhou. I also see more even matched couples too. The reason why they have those ugly girls is because they treat that man right, and he doesn't give a f**k about her looks. Maybe I should write about this in my guide, but there is a concept in China called "Good Enough Wife". Old-school-minded Chinese men often times do not make huge fusses over wives when they pick one. Rural Chinese men do this often. Don't assume every Chinese you see in any city is actually from there. They might be a country boy/girl, that just works there as a migrant worker with a work permit. Those men look decent and look strong but they are very poor. Poor countryside guys are not getting hot 9 and 10s from the city. They would have to be lucky or have good game.

They all have some threshold of qualities they want, but if a girl has 5 or 6 out of 10, they call that "Good Enough Wife" (translated in English). Especially if they do not have enough money for a car and apartment. Chinese men with those things, become much pickier because their buying power just went up times 100.
I'll take it this is the "good enough wife" phenomenon in action:

I see so many couples like that here.

It doesn't matter if these guys "don't give a f**k about her looks". No matter how you rationalize this, the fact that so many perfectly decent looking chinese guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel that there's a well known phrase for it shows there is a serious problem. These guys are ruining it for everyone else. Obviously ugly girls and fat girls have no incentive to date their equals if they can easily marry a much better looking guy who thinks she is "good enough".

We're not even talking about one night stands, flings, or regular relationships. We're talking about MARRIAGE, which is (supposed to be) a lifelong commitment. Also in China it is fairly standard for the man to financially support the wife's family. So perfectly decent looking Chinese guys are willing to make lifelong commitments to bottom barrel women and financially support them and their family. Other ugly women and obese women see this going on and raise their standards, which leaves China's less attractive men left out altogether unless they can make up for it by making a lot of money, though if they opt for this route they'll only get some gold digger who doesn't love them.

Then again this is a country with a huge surplus of men so I suppose that accounts for the fact that men are extra desperate for any woman they can get in this country.

Most of my chinese friends are in their 20s and a lot of them never even kissed a woman. Some of them told me they've never so much as been on a date.

Before I came to China I never thought it was even possible for things to be this bad for guys anywhere.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

You are delusional. Here's an example of the "leftover women" in china:

Skip to 2:10 and listen to one of the leftover chinese women. She's good looking, elegant and sophisticated – just like the single women you describe. The problem is, no men are interested in her because she's 35. The chinese men around her own age are already married, and the bachelors (single men seeking wives) don't want to marry a 35 year old woman who is past her use-by date. They’re looking for a much younger woman. Given the huge surplus of single men in china because of the gender imbalance, one would think it would be ridiculously easy for basically any chinese woman to find a husband. Well, apparently it isn't so – that poor woman can't even find a date.

So, your notion of "leftover women" in china is a bit misguided. You think they are all beautiful, wealthy women who don’t have a man in their life because they don't want or need one? I think the real problem is that the women you speak of, who are middle-class or higher, are very “economically picky� and status-conscious. That is to say, the only men who they consider worthy of marriage, are men who are at least as wealthy and/or educated as themselves, which eliminates a massive portion of bachelors from the dating pool. The problem with this predicament for the chinese women, is that they have a very limited timeframe in which to snag one of these well-educated, desirable men (before the men exit the dating market because a different woman snagged him first). So the women who miss out on getting one of these men before the age of 27, (and many WILL miss out because there aren’t enough of them for every woman) may find themselves doomed to singledom because that’s when their sexual market value begins to decline.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

clowny wrote:

You are delusional. Here's an example of the "leftover women" in china:

Skip to 2:10 and listen to one of the leftover chinese women. She's good looking, elegant and sophisticated – just like the single women you describe. The problem is, no men are interested in her because she's 35. The chinese men around her own age are already married, and the bachelors (single men seeking wives) don't want to marry a 35 year old woman who is past her use-by date. They’re looking for a much younger woman. Given the huge surplus of single men in china because of the gender imbalance, one would think it would be ridiculously easy for basically any chinese woman to find a husband. Well, apparently it isn't so – that poor woman can't even find a date.

So, your notion of "leftover women" in china is a bit misguided. You think they are all beautiful, wealthy women who don’t have a man in their life because they don't want or need one? I think the real problem is that the women you speak of, who are middle-class or higher, are very “economically picky� and status-conscious. That is to say, the only men who they consider worthy of marriage, are men who are at least as wealthy and/or educated as themselves, which eliminates a massive portion of bachelors from the dating pool. The problem with this predicament for the chinese women, is that they have a very limited timeframe in which to snag one of these well-educated, desirable men (before the men exit the dating market because a different woman snagged him first). So the women who miss out on getting one of these men before the age of 27, (and many WILL miss out because there aren’t enough of them for every woman) may find themselves doomed to singledom because that’s when their sexual market value begins to decline.
"NO men want her"? I don't buy that for a second. Maybe no men that she would be interested in. I'd take her in a New York minute and I'm sure I'm not alone, but she would scoff at the idea of being with someone such as myself, or even an average looking guy with an average job.

Obese women have no problems finding decent looking guys to marry them. She probably has absurdly high standards.

You can't blame her age for why she's not married either. She wasn't born 35. There was a very long time period where she was 18 to 29, why didn't she get married back then? You can't honestly tell me that in a country with a huge surplus of men, and where obese women can easily get a decent looking guy, that a thin woman in her prime, which she once was, had no men interested in marrying her. Had getting married been a priority to her she would have been willing to lower her standards to whatever her best prospects were at the time, which I'm sure had to be pretty decent. So if she "needed" a man she would have gotten married a lot time ago and if she wanted a man that bad she'd have one. The more you need and/or want something, the more you're willing to compromise and lower your standards in order to get it.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Both of you guys also hit on another area of difficulty as well. There are MANY upper-class high education Chinese men and women that refuse to marry down. Culturally you are not supposed to do that. I know of Chinese guys and girls that are rich that always dump even a slightly poorer bf/gf just because of status.

They have data that there are more women like this now than men. So like Professor said, they are too stubborn to marry down. Some of their old parents see the writing on the wall, and try to pair them with even "Good Enough" men if they can, but some of these guys are terrible from what women sometimes say about them, and you can't really blame them. If you got a masters degree and money, why would you date a guy that hauls trash for a living and spits on the ground everywhere and is rude? But then again some women are so stubborn, they wont date a man that does not make equal to or more than what they make. That same man, like I have said many times on this site can easily go get a 20 year old with a virgin tight p***y and better looks!

Highly successful women in China have almost the exact same challenges that many successful Black American Women have if they are unwilling to look abroad.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

I'll take it this is the "good enough wife" phenomenon in action:

I see so many couples like that here.

It doesn't matter if these guys "don't give a f**k about her looks". No matter how you rationalize this, the fact that so many perfectly decent looking chinese guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel that there's a well known phrase for it shows there is a serious problem. These guys are ruining it for everyone else. Obviously ugly girls and fat girls have no incentive to date their equals if they can easily marry a much better looking guy who thinks she is "good enough".

We're not even talking about one night stands, flings, or regular relationships. We're talking about MARRIAGE, which is (supposed to be) a lifelong commitment. Also in China it is fairly standard for the man to financially support the wife's family. So perfectly decent looking Chinese guys are willing to make lifelong commitments to bottom barrel women and financially support them and their family. Other ugly women and obese women see this going on and raise their standards, which leaves China's less attractive men left out altogether unless they can make up for it by making a lot of money, though if they opt for this route they'll only get some gold digger who doesn't love them.

Then again this is a country with a huge surplus of men so I suppose that accounts for the fact that men are extra desperate for any woman they can get in this country.

Most of my chinese friends are in their 20s and a lot of them never even kissed a woman. Some of them told me they've never so much as been on a date.

Before I came to China I never thought it was even possible for things to be this bad for guys anywhere.
Any man that has f***ed a big woman can tell you that the ride is nice in many ways. They can take a pounding, and often times they are willing to do the nasty things a skinny woman would never do. It's just reality. Chinese men's version of "a traditional wife" is one that is super super obedient and does anything they want and treats them like a king. If a bigger woman is willing to break all stops because she knows that if she grabs that gentle man's attention, she might get super lucky. Also look at that first dude, he is not only super ugly, but he looks like the biggest dork I ever saw. Winston looks like Christiano Ronaldo compared to him. In your second set, that girl would probably be a 9 if she was 60 pounds less. She has a super cute face and since his is handsome, most likely he may just enjoy that ride and pointy elbows and knees are not his thing.

All big girls "do a little something strange" for a piece of change" like Mike Epps likes to say. LOL