Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hot single girls in China don't need men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby momopi » Tue May 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Image

If you want to know how you'd do socially in China, go there and find out for yourself. If you don't like what you see, vote with your feet and go somewhere else.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California







Postby xiongmao » Wed May 22, 2013 1:41 am

About that chubby wife, well cop a feel of a chubby Chinese woman then you'll understand where that guy's coming from. Also he can sleep soundly in the knowledge that his wife is less likely to run off with somebody else. That's a big thing here in China because there's just so much competition for EVERYTHING.

And the poster who said that 20yo's are easier to find than 35yo's, well maybe but 20yo's are a nightmare to date. Plus it's really rare to see Chinese men with much younger brides. Mistresses yes, but wives no.

Anyway, if you're interested in Chinese women then just come here and date a load. Given the vast population it's not hard to get dates. I mean there are something like 50 million people within an hour's train journey of me - that's nearly the entire population of the UK!

Come here and you'll soon find your level, just as I have. All I know is my new lady is a 10 in a few areas, most notably her white legs, her dress sense, her laugh and maybe her personality.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Hot single girls in China don't need men

Postby The Professor » Wed May 22, 2013 2:45 am

kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:One thing I've noticed in China is that the more attractive and upper class a girl looks, the less likely she is to have a boyfriend, or at least be seen with one in public.

Ugly women and fat women here are nearly always holding hands with some skinny normal looking dude. Hot middle class and upper class women on the other hand are commonly by themselves or with their girl friends. It's especially true if they're not only hot but also make an effort to look feminine with cute hairstyles, makeup, and actually shaving their legs and armpits, something most Chinese women do not do.

I suppose it makes sense though. Upper class hot women have everything they want already. Their daddy spoils them so they don't need a guy for money and they're showered with attention and validation from both genders, lust from men and envy from women. What would they date a guy for? Going shopping with daddy's money, gossiping on QQ, and posting mundane details of their daily lives and their random, meaningless thoughts on Weibo are far more appealing to them than being in a romantic relationship with a man. Maybe they'll have the occasional fling with some young guy of model quality looks.

These are China's "leftover women" lol.


What city are you hanging out in? I only see stuff like that in Beijing and Guangzhou. I also see more even matched couples too. The reason why they have those ugly girls is because they treat that man right, and he doesn't give a f**k about her looks. Maybe I should write about this in my guide, but there is a concept in China called "Good Enough Wife". Old-school-minded Chinese men often times do not make huge fusses over wives when they pick one. Rural Chinese men do this often. Don't assume every Chinese you see in any city is actually from there. They might be a country boy/girl, that just works there as a migrant worker with a work permit. Those men look decent and look strong but they are very poor. Poor countryside guys are not getting hot 9 and 10s from the city. They would have to be lucky or have good game.

They all have some threshold of qualities they want, but if a girl has 5 or 6 out of 10, they call that "Good Enough Wife" (translated in English). Especially if they do not have enough money for a car and apartment. Chinese men with those things, become much pickier because their buying power just went up times 100.


I'll take it this is the "good enough wife" phenomenon in action:


I see so many couples like that here.

It doesn't matter if these guys "don't give a f**k about her looks". No matter how you rationalize this, the fact that so many perfectly decent looking chinese guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel that there's a well known phrase for it shows there is a serious problem. These guys are ruining it for everyone else. Obviously ugly girls and fat girls have no incentive to date their equals if they can easily marry a much better looking guy who thinks she is "good enough".

We're not even talking about one night stands, flings, or regular relationships. We're talking about MARRIAGE, which is (supposed to be) a lifelong commitment. Also in China it is fairly standard for the man to financially support the wife's family. So perfectly decent looking Chinese guys are willing to make lifelong commitments to bottom barrel women and financially support them and their family. Other ugly women and obese women see this going on and raise their standards, which leaves China's less attractive men left out altogether unless they can make up for it by making a lot of money, though if they opt for this route they'll only get some gold digger who doesn't love them.

Then again this is a country with a huge surplus of men so I suppose that accounts for the fact that men are extra desperate for any woman they can get in this country.

Most of my chinese friends are in their 20s and a lot of them never even kissed a woman. Some of them told me they've never so much as been on a date.

Before I came to China I never thought it was even possible for things to be this bad for guys anywhere.


Any man that has f***ed a big woman can tell you that the ride is nice in many ways. They can take a pounding, and often times they are willing to do the nasty things a skinny woman would never do. It's just reality. Chinese men's version of "a traditional wife" is one that is super super obedient and does anything they want and treats them like a king. If a bigger woman is willing to break all stops because she knows that if she grabs that gentle man's attention, she might get super lucky. Also look at that first dude, he is not only super ugly, but he looks like the biggest dork I ever saw. Winston looks like Christiano Ronaldo compared to him. In your second set, that girl would probably be a 9 if she was 60 pounds less. She has a super cute face and since his is handsome, most likely he may just enjoy that ride and pointy elbows and knees are not his thing.

All big girls "do a little something strange" for a piece of change" like Mike Epps likes to say. LOL


So decent looking guys are willing to date obese women because they are "willing to do more". Also there are fat fetishists.

Decent looking guys are willing to marry ugly women because they are "good enough".

Decent looking guys are willing to marry poor girls because many don't care about financial status.

So where are the women that don't have decent looking guys chasing them? Where are the women where I would only have to compete with guys in my league for? That's a rhetorical question, they don't exist. No matter where I go, what I do, or what woman I approach, I am going to have to compete with guys that outmatch me. I can't win. That's why I've gotten rejected by every woman I've ever tried with, both in the US and here in China.

No matter what the reason for decent looking men being willing to marry significantly down is, the effects are the same. Even women at the bottom of the totem pole raise their standards and less attractive men are left out entirely.

It all comes down to men having much stronger desire for women than women have for men.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Postby Maverick » Wed May 22, 2013 5:47 am

OP, if you hate China so much, why don't you just go somewhere else?
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Hot single girls in China don't need men

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:One thing I've noticed in China is that the more attractive and upper class a girl looks, the less likely she is to have a boyfriend, or at least be seen with one in public.

Ugly women and fat women here are nearly always holding hands with some skinny normal looking dude. Hot middle class and upper class women on the other hand are commonly by themselves or with their girl friends. It's especially true if they're not only hot but also make an effort to look feminine with cute hairstyles, makeup, and actually shaving their legs and armpits, something most Chinese women do not do.

I suppose it makes sense though. Upper class hot women have everything they want already. Their daddy spoils them so they don't need a guy for money and they're showered with attention and validation from both genders, lust from men and envy from women. What would they date a guy for? Going shopping with daddy's money, gossiping on QQ, and posting mundane details of their daily lives and their random, meaningless thoughts on Weibo are far more appealing to them than being in a romantic relationship with a man. Maybe they'll have the occasional fling with some young guy of model quality looks.

These are China's "leftover women" lol.


What city are you hanging out in? I only see stuff like that in Beijing and Guangzhou. I also see more even matched couples too. The reason why they have those ugly girls is because they treat that man right, and he doesn't give a f**k about her looks. Maybe I should write about this in my guide, but there is a concept in China called "Good Enough Wife". Old-school-minded Chinese men often times do not make huge fusses over wives when they pick one. Rural Chinese men do this often. Don't assume every Chinese you see in any city is actually from there. They might be a country boy/girl, that just works there as a migrant worker with a work permit. Those men look decent and look strong but they are very poor. Poor countryside guys are not getting hot 9 and 10s from the city. They would have to be lucky or have good game.

They all have some threshold of qualities they want, but if a girl has 5 or 6 out of 10, they call that "Good Enough Wife" (translated in English). Especially if they do not have enough money for a car and apartment. Chinese men with those things, become much pickier because their buying power just went up times 100.


I'll take it this is the "good enough wife" phenomenon in action:


I see so many couples like that here.

It doesn't matter if these guys "don't give a f**k about her looks". No matter how you rationalize this, the fact that so many perfectly decent looking chinese guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel that there's a well known phrase for it shows there is a serious problem. These guys are ruining it for everyone else. Obviously ugly girls and fat girls have no incentive to date their equals if they can easily marry a much better looking guy who thinks she is "good enough".

We're not even talking about one night stands, flings, or regular relationships. We're talking about MARRIAGE, which is (supposed to be) a lifelong commitment. Also in China it is fairly standard for the man to financially support the wife's family. So perfectly decent looking Chinese guys are willing to make lifelong commitments to bottom barrel women and financially support them and their family. Other ugly women and obese women see this going on and raise their standards, which leaves China's less attractive men left out altogether unless they can make up for it by making a lot of money, though if they opt for this route they'll only get some gold digger who doesn't love them.

Then again this is a country with a huge surplus of men so I suppose that accounts for the fact that men are extra desperate for any woman they can get in this country.

Most of my chinese friends are in their 20s and a lot of them never even kissed a woman. Some of them told me they've never so much as been on a date.

Before I came to China I never thought it was even possible for things to be this bad for guys anywhere.


Any man that has f***ed a big woman can tell you that the ride is nice in many ways. They can take a pounding, and often times they are willing to do the nasty things a skinny woman would never do. It's just reality. Chinese men's version of "a traditional wife" is one that is super super obedient and does anything they want and treats them like a king. If a bigger woman is willing to break all stops because she knows that if she grabs that gentle man's attention, she might get super lucky. Also look at that first dude, he is not only super ugly, but he looks like the biggest dork I ever saw. Winston looks like Christiano Ronaldo compared to him. In your second set, that girl would probably be a 9 if she was 60 pounds less. She has a super cute face and since his is handsome, most likely he may just enjoy that ride and pointy elbows and knees are not his thing.

All big girls "do a little something strange" for a piece of change" like Mike Epps likes to say. LOL


So decent looking guys are willing to date obese women because they are "willing to do more". Also there are fat fetishists.

Decent looking guys are willing to marry ugly women because they are "good enough".

Decent looking guys are willing to marry poor girls because many don't care about financial status.

So where are the women that don't have decent looking guys chasing them? Where are the women where I would only have to compete with guys in my league for? That's a rhetorical question, they don't exist. No matter where I go, what I do, or what woman I approach, I am going to have to compete with guys that outmatch me. I can't win. That's why I've gotten rejected by every woman I've ever tried with, both in the US and here in China.

No matter what the reason for decent looking men being willing to marry significantly down is, the effects are the same. Even women at the bottom of the totem pole raise their standards and less attractive men are left out entirely.

It all comes down to men having much stronger desire for women than women have for men.


You do not understand Chinese culture very well yet. The bold parts typically apply only to Chinese men in China. If you are a "laowai" your approach must be different. You have advantages that they do not have, you just need to approach the ones interested in your type. You can do that online and in person. All it takes is one to sweep you off your feet, and we never hear from you again. Check out my guide sometime. It might help a lot. This afternoon i will add some things that might help a person in your shoes.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Maverick wrote:OP, if you hate China so much, why don't you just go somewhere else?


Going to China, without Mandarin skills, or decent amounts of Chinese culture knowledge, or extreme amounts of patience would chase anyone off. China can be a beast! The smallest nuances can make or break anything.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby xiongmao » Fri May 31, 2013 7:42 am

Oh you can go mad here.

Today on the way to the bus stop I saw traffic accident #15, and this one I saw with my own eyes... electric bike courier going at 15mph totals pedal cyclist about to cross the road...

yeah, never come here without health insurance.

As prime witness I didn't know what to do, but really you just gotta walk on by and not get involved with the fuckers.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Banano » Fri May 31, 2013 9:11 am

Young chinese guys need to learn 'the game' or face extinction:)

they can always turn gay,


What other options they have? Numbers don't add up,

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/6724580a-8d64 ... z2UrMArhFe




The birth restrictions have also led to a severe gender imbalance because of a traditional preference for male children and the selective abortion of female foetuses. There are now 34m more men than women in China.'


paradise for loose pussies
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Banano » Fri May 31, 2013 9:15 am

how is prostitution in china, widespread, cheap?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby xiongmao » Fri May 31, 2013 1:55 pm

P4P is MASSIVE here. Some (most?) hotels here make $$$$ off the back of it!

But you've got to know where to look. It's not like Thailand or the Phillies. There are no mongers here (well Western ones anyway).

Prices are OK for Westerners, but if you want some cheap action you'll need insider information and go to poor places. Unless you speak/read Mandarin, you're better off in the Phillies/Thailand.

Seen lots of P4P girls here - I've got used to spotting the signs. Unlike other countries (e.g. the UK) P4P girls here are usually 9's or 10's. But on the downside I guess you won't have such a good experience as with a Thai or Pinay. But that's just China - it's all about appearance and face here. If your boss sees you with a woman of the night then you'd damned well be walking arm in arm with a 10!!!!

Technically P4P is illegal here. But then so is driving a bike against the flow of traffic, but I never saw anyone penalised for this! Periodically there are crackdowns and people are shamed. If foreigners get caught the biggest threat is usually deportation.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Ghost » Fri May 31, 2013 7:06 pm

So what's the safest way for a laowei to do p4p in the PRC, xiongmao? I've read a lot about KTVs and bathhouses.

After reading some recent threads here, I'm getting worried about having much fun over there besides eating in restaurants and going to parks. I was hoping I could play it safe and have fun too. :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby kai1275 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Ghost wrote:So what's the safest way for a laowei to do p4p in the PRC, xiongmao? I've read a lot about KTVs and bathhouses.

After reading some recent threads here, I'm getting worried about having much fun over there besides eating in restaurants and going to parks. I was hoping I could play it safe and have fun too. :)


You know what fellas....why pay for p***y like that in China? You can have your own "mistresses" (er nai) or share one. Then the police will never bother you. KTV and xiaojie in the streets are nasty. They are also 4s 5s and 6s. If you have a little lady you spend money on and buy gifts that does not mind being your mistress, you can avoid trouble, maybe STDs, and she will look better. I don't monger, but if I was like that, I would not go to seedy places like the bathhouse or the hotel women... they are not really hot at all. We all know p***y isnt free, so why bother.

Also I can imagine some xiaojie in some places would be scared of a laowai. They might think your dick will ruin their p***y sizes or some other crazy old chinese wife tall tale... You wouldn't believe some of the wild questions I have gotten from Chinese girls...
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Re:

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:39 am

Bane wrote:I can't believe nobody has mentioned the fact that in China, there are so many more single men than single women nowadays, due to the unnatural gender imbalance that exists.

Think about how in America, where there are more single men, women have the time of their lives picking and choosing which men to date/have sex with, and get to reject. America is a great country for hot women, they can basically have whomever they want. By all means, this problem should be magnified many times in a place like China, where the imbalance of single men is skewed even more in the woman's favor.

For most average Chinese men, quality females really ARE a rare commodity. This whole thing doesn't surprise me at all. It is a natural outgrowth of a severe gender imbalance issue, coupled with being spoiled by being born into a single child family.


That's not true at all. It's a Western media lie. At least not in the Chinese cities. Go to China and you will see. In Chinese cities like Shenzhen, Guangzhou and even small cities like Zhuhai, Dongguan and Foshan, I see MORE women and girls than men and boys. Or at least I notice the women and girls more of course. lol. Every 10 seconds a hot girl walks by. Seriously.

What's more shocking is that in most couples I see in China, the girl is HOTTER than the guy. So I see average guys, even ugly, old or fat guys, with hot girls or attractive women all the time, multiple times a day. EVERYDAY I see it about 3 to 5 times in China! NO JOKE! I SWEAR! I've taken tons of pictures of them to show you all too, which I will upload into albums someday. And when I walk around with Ethan_sg or Zboy1, I point this out to them multiple times a day. So they've seen it too and can attest to it. It's the total inverse of what you see in the US, where the girls are with guys who are better looking than they are.

It makes me wonder what's wrong with me if I can't get a hot girl whereas so many unattractive men can in China. I must have terrible relationship karma and destiny. Some people just have terrible luck with women no matter what they do. Something always goes wrong or they don't get the girl they want, and even if they get lucky, the luck only lasts a short while, etc. It's a pattern that is consistent with some people.

Btw, check out this clip from Oprah Winfrey Network about a Chinese mistress girl in Shenzhen. She is pretty attractive and humble and receives allowance and rent from her Hong Kong sugar daddy. I wonder why I couldn't find a girl like that in Shenzhen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha0KNNIh67c[/youtube]

Also, there are a number of news videos about "leftover women" in China. See a list of them below:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=leftover+women+china

As you can see, most of these "leftover" women in China are attractive and good looking, but they are picky. They don't want just any good decent man who will love them and make a good husband. They want a guy who is handsome, fit, tall, and has a good income too. So it's not true that they can't find anyone. They just have high standards that they refuse to compromise on.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Hot single girls in China don't need men

Postby wanderlust » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:44 pm

The Professor wrote:

One thing I've noticed in China is that the more attractive and upper class a girl looks, the less likely she is to have a boyfriend, or at least be seen with one in public.

Ugly women and fat women here are nearly always holding hands with some skinny normal looking dude. Hot middle class and upper class women on the other hand are commonly by themselves or with their girl friends. It's especially true if they're not only hot but also make an effort to look feminine with cute hairstyles, makeup, and actually shaving their legs and armpits, something most Chinese women do not do.

I suppose it makes sense though. Upper class hot women have everything they want already. Their daddy spoils them so they don't need a guy for money and they're showered with attention and validation from both genders, lust from men and envy from women. What would they date a guy for? Going shopping with daddy's money, gossiping on QQ, and posting mundane details of their daily lives and their random, meaningless thoughts on Weibo are far more appealing to them than being in a romantic relationship with a man. Maybe they'll have the occasional fling with some young guy of model quality looks.

These are China's "leftover women" lol.


This sounds a lot like the US except the elite US girls often have a rotational harem. But to say that they don't need men is a misapprehension. Without their father's finances, without the constant adulation from the men they spurn, they'd by knocked down many notches. They rely on them as employers, who provide ladders for them to climb. It's not men they're OK without, it's often steady sex or sex altogether. A complex like this often goes with attachment issues.

There are guys who specialize in knocking down women with this kind of mentality and screwing them (I'm not one of them).

Girls like these live for the chase and burn up quite a few men. Sometimes they end up settling when beauty fades.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm
Location: central US

Re: Hot single girls in China don't need men

Postby chanta76 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:44 am

The leftover women in China tend to be highly educated and probably little bit feminist in their own way and probably picky too. In China the men has to be establish with a decent job and be able to buy or rent a home . If a Chinese men don't have that he will have to pick a girl below him in looks ..where as a rich Chinese guys will have multiple partners.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests