Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dating Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dating Chinese Women

Postby Taco » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Here's some advice on dating in China, your experiences may vary.

Dating Chinese Women
http://www.expat-chronicles.com/2012/12 ... ese-women/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm







Postby kai1275 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

Whoa! What an atrocious experience he's had! Does that motherf***er know how to foreplay? You know Taco, not saying you do this or anyone else here, but there are lots of "hooligans" like this guy, that are soooo aggressive and rough, that they turn off the woman completely that p***y dries up faster than the Sahara. That is why some of those women squeal and hate having sex with some of them. One thing I think makes Chinese women kinda unique is that even if they are wet, if they do not love you madly, they most likely will feel as if sex was painful and a terrible experience. Of course that makes the man mad as hell too. They also have very very very tight pussies. Well to me at least :lol: so you have to slowly work in a groove/fit before you go faster!

I personally think, most woman that have Dyspareunia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painful_intercourse) just have not made love with the right man that really knows what he is doing.

I know too many people that say Chinese women f**k like rabbits when they get attached to you. I can personally vouch for that too. This guy is probably just a immature douchebag. Look at his avatar, he even referred to himself as a soccer hooligan in the comments....
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Ghost » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 am

Wow, gee, I'm getting really frustrated just from reading that and other things around here lately. I should be in China within two weeks and it now seems like what was once was considered a good destination for women is starting to taper off and maybe even severely so.

I guess China is changing too rapidly.

It sounds easy to game them though. Or at least the slutty ones. Just be a foreigner who pretends to be interested in materialistic things? Sounds like bait for gaming in China.

I may not even get laid even one over there. Who knows. It is starting to sound that difficult. But I'm not turning back now. I'm going. FOr better or for worse.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Dating Chinese Women

Postby Maverick » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:54 am

Taco wrote:Here's some advice on dating in China, your experiences may vary.

Dating Chinese Women
http://www.expat-chronicles.com/2012/12 ... ese-women/


Haha this actually doesn't sound too bad if you're just looking to get laid.

Sounds like it could be fun actually. :P
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Banano » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:03 am

chine has the worst male/female ratio, thanks to one child policy

In china there 35 million more men than women
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Ghost » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:26 am

Banano wrote:chine has the worst male/female ratio, thanks to one child policy

In china there 35 million more men than women


IIRC, isn't it reversed in the cities though? Isn't it mainly the rural Chinese areas that mainly have the ratio problem?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby clowny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 am

There was some very insightful posts in the comments section, particularly this one...

Chinese women are very distrustful of men and for good reason–Chinese men treat them like shit. So they learn to play their cards close to their vests. They find it a serious disadvantage should you know what they are actually thinking or feeling.
Nonetheless, I cannot condone your tricking them in order to use them for your own sexual gratification and little more. This is exactly why they have their guards up, and you only prove them right by doing this.
Be that as it may, most of the things you say about them describe my ex-fiancee to a “T.â€￾ It’s uncanny. I feel so much better knowing that she was just being a typical Chinese female. Chinese women are extremely demanding and difficult to deal with, perhaps even worse than American women–if that is even possible.
However, they will often settle for older white guys, because Chinese men do not want women over 35, and because they think American men have money and are pushovers. I thought I had gotten lucky when I found one 20 years my junior. However, a younger Chinese woman (probably any younger woman, for that matter) is simply not going to “fall in loveâ€￾ with me the way I did with Guanfen and her awesome Asian skin.
So if you get involved with a Chinese women, especially a younger one, you should realize there is a charade and be prepared to go along with it. Do not pick off that scab and look under it–once you do, it won’t go back on. Just make up your mind to overlook the fact that she probably doesn’t care about you one-tenth as much as you care about her. It’s all about your doing your absolute best for her at all times and her doing as little as possible for you. That’s the game and those are the ground rules. If you can’t go along with this, then don’t play the game.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby clowny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 am

Ghost wrote:Wow, gee, I'm getting really frustrated just from reading that and other things around here lately. I should be in China within two weeks and it now seems like what was once was considered a good destination for women is starting to taper off and maybe even severely so.

I guess China is changing too rapidly.

It sounds easy to game them though. Or at least the slutty ones. Just be a foreigner who pretends to be interested in materialistic things? Sounds like bait for gaming in China.

I may not even get laid even one over there. Who knows. It is starting to sound that difficult. But I'm not turning back now. I'm going. FOr better or for worse.


I think it's safe to say that Chinese women are the worst in the world - even worse than AWs. They are definately the most materialistic and greedy women in the world. Marrying a Chinese woman is the biggest mistake you will ever make. I know because my old man has been married to two of them. Read the comments after that article to verify what I am saying.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby kai1275 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:43 am

Ghost wrote:
Banano wrote:chine has the worst male/female ratio, thanks to one child policy

In china there 35 million more men than women


IIRC, isn't it reversed in the cities though? Isn't it mainly the rural Chinese areas that mainly have the ratio problem?


You will never notice that "ratio", unless you are a rice farmer basically.... I see more sausage festivals in America than I EVER saw in China.

Nuff Said.

You will see...
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:49 am

clowny wrote:
Ghost wrote:Wow, gee, I'm getting really frustrated just from reading that and other things around here lately. I should be in China within two weeks and it now seems like what was once was considered a good destination for women is starting to taper off and maybe even severely so.

I guess China is changing too rapidly.

It sounds easy to game them though. Or at least the slutty ones. Just be a foreigner who pretends to be interested in materialistic things? Sounds like bait for gaming in China.

I may not even get laid even one over there. Who knows. It is starting to sound that difficult. But I'm not turning back now. I'm going. FOr better or for worse.


I think it's safe to say that Chinese women are the worst in the world - even worse than AWs. They are definately the most materialistic and greedy women in the world. Marrying a Chinese woman is the biggest mistake you will ever make. I know because my old man has been married to two of them. Read the comments after that article to verify what I am saying.


Anyone failing to understand Chinese women, will always strikeout with them on any attempts at long term relationships. Either that, or lame men are constantly turning them into Tiger Wives when there was no need to do so... If you read my guide, you would know how to pick them and cut off bullshit problems long before you discover them. The beautiful thing about Chinese women is that you can actually know within 15 mins, if you need to move on or not. The long drawn out "fight" like that pseudo rapist was whining about, was 100% self inflicted.

Chinese women are not for everyone, but because there are so many, there is a Chinese woman that would fit probably every man. Even lazy trash ones....I cannot say if she would be pretty though.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby xiongmao » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:28 am

The gender imbalance has never been an issue here. In the bigger cities there's a shortage of men if anything. There's definitely a shortage of white collar men who these smart and sophisticated ladies want to marry.

There are only about 6 different types of Chinese woman - date as many as I have and you can soon fit them into what type they are.

Pretty much all Chinese people are materialistic and money obsessed. That's why they're usually the wealthiest people in Singapore, Malaysia, the Phillies and Thailand.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby clowny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:06 am

xiongmao wrote:The gender imbalance has never been an issue here. In the bigger cities there's a shortage of men if anything. There's definitely a shortage of white collar men who these smart and sophisticated ladies want to marry.

There are only about 6 different types of Chinese woman - date as many as I have and you can soon fit them into what type they are.

Pretty much all Chinese people are materialistic and money obsessed. That's why they're usually the wealthiest people in Singapore, Malaysia, the Phillies and Thailand.


What are the 6 types of chinese women?
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby kai1275 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:30 pm

xiongmao wrote:The gender imbalance has never been an issue here. In the bigger cities there's a shortage of men if anything. There's definitely a shortage of white collar men who these smart and sophisticated ladies want to marry.

There are only about 6 different types of Chinese woman - date as many as I have and you can soon fit them into what type they are.

Pretty much all Chinese people are materialistic and money obsessed. That's why they're usually the wealthiest people in Singapore, Malaysia, the Phillies and Thailand.


Yeah I agree. Whenever I go to Guangzhou, Changsha, Beijing, etc. There are way more women walking around than men. Without fail. I do not think I have seen more men in one room or place than women, anywhere there. Rural men and those people living in mountains and very remote places have this problem. You are right about the lack of white collar men around China. In Beijing you see lots walking around, but that is the capital of China, which makes sense.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 am

Just seen a Chinese woman cycle past me and she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Yeah, I love it here. WTF is Winston still doing in Vegas?
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 am

kai1275 wrote:The beautiful thing about Chinese women is that you can actually know within 15 mins, if you need to move on or not. The long drawn out "fight" like that pseudo rapist was whining about, was 100% self inflicted.


Based on my limited personal experience I would agree.

Materialistic? Hell yes.

Hard to get into bed? No.

Clearly have an agenda? yes.

Intelligent? yes.

Athletic? yes.

Interested in being a f*kbuddy? No.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest