Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Dating Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » June 4th, 2013, 8:51 am

xiongmao wrote:Just seen a Chinese woman cycle past me and she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Yeah, I love it here. WTF is Winston still doing in Vegas?

well at least one HA-er is focusing on real-world opportunities.

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny » June 4th, 2013, 2:28 pm

Jester wrote:
kai1275 wrote:The beautiful thing about Chinese women is that you can actually know within 15 mins, if you need to move on or not. The long drawn out "fight" like that pseudo rapist was whining about, was 100% self inflicted.

Based on my limited personal experience I would agree.

Materialistic? Hell yes.

Hard to get into bed? No.

Clearly have an agenda? yes.

Intelligent? yes.

Athletic? yes.

Interested in being a f*kbuddy? No.

Annoying? yes

Nagging? yes

Psychotic? yes

Defaults to bitch mode once you marry her? yes

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 » June 5th, 2013, 12:00 am

xiongmao wrote:Just seen a Chinese woman cycle past me and she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Yeah, I love it here. WTF is Winston still doing in Vegas?

LOL! I saw panties all the time out there, escalators, stairs, motorbike riding! It catches you off guard too. I think Chinese men designed those steep on purpose.

Ever see a girl in the guangzhou subway wearing a blouse/top transparent enough to fully see her breasts?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » June 5th, 2013, 9:54 am

kai1275 wrote:Ever see a girl in the guangzhou subway wearing a blouse/top transparent enough to fully see her breasts?

Yeah, lots of transparent stuff going on here, it entices but usually just stops short of showing everything :lol:.

Took a few more photos of white legged ladies today, I'll upload them some time for some Winston bait.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”