Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why filipinas want men 36+

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Thu May 08, 2014 6:09 am

jtest28 wrote:
And she cares for me like I'm Jesus. Clips my nails for me, toe-nails too. She brought a wash rag with us on a fairy ride to an island and kept washing the sweat off my face the whole trip. Must have done it 40 times before the day was up.

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu May 08, 2014 6:44 am

C.J. wrote:You guys are lucky. I've only run into filipinas who only want money, and they come from a glut of different households. You'll see their true colors after long enough.

I've concluded, that filipinas as a whole are f***ing retarded. Most logical explanation for all the dumb shit they do.

agree hard to find a quality girl there. most guys haven't been with their girl an extended living situation. when you live with these girls or in a long relationship you realize most act and talk the same like robots and most are dumb and lame users. after awhile its getting tiring and to the point where the p***y isn't worth the cost and time and aggravation to go there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby steve55 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:15 am

germanguy wrote:And please, dont say Filipinas want old men. That´s just crap.

I won't tell you that, but the USCIS and other expert source will :) Well, my point of view, (as someone who has traveled to the Philippines 8 times over 12 years) in my observations, it's more about the maturity and emotional stability and reliability that older men offer these women than it is about economics. These girls seem to perceive younger men as being unreliable and risky in relationships. They seem to feel that older men are faithful and trustworthy and more relationship oriented. I'm sure for a certain number of Filipinas, it's all about money. But as these legitimate sources say below, money seems to be the least of it when explaining the older age preferences of Filipinas. And I've asked many Filipinas about this too.

USCIS Report to Congress

“Why do foreign women want American husbands? Many sources suggest that these women are searching for a "better life" in terms of socio-economic factors--they do, for the most part, come from places in which jobs and educational opportunities for women are scarce and wages are low. However, when the women themselves are asked this question, the answer generally indicates an attraction to American men (they look like movie stars) and an aversion to native men. Americans, they say, make good husbands while Filipino (Thai/Indonesian/Russian/etc.) men do not. Americans are thought to be faithful to their wives, while the native men are cruel and run around with other women. True or not, this is the perception.â€￾ (Source - http://www.aila.org/content/fileviewer. ... kid=151742)

CAMPBELL LAW REVIEW

"Most of the women looking for American husbands are adverse to the men in their native countries. The women also say American men are more handsome than their native men and make more loving and faithful husbands. Texas attorney Lisa Schwamkrug says,“American men appeal to foreign women, especially those in Russia,because the men are willing to adopt their children and American men live longer than Russian men on average. They are also perceived to drink less.â€￾ (Source - http://law.campbell.edu/lawreview/articles/29-2-311.pdf )

In many countries, the local men are often irresponsible, boozing it up (i.e. especially in Russia!) and are chain smokers, and because of these unhealthy lifestyles. These men are also verbally and physically abusive. When you look at the abuse rates around the world, you will soon see that men of Western countries are the least abusive men in the world. Foreign women know this and between that and Western men's reputation of fidelity, these foreign ladies seek Western men out. Being treated well and having a faithful husband is generally far more important to women (the world over) than any economic improvement they might get from marrying a Western man.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Dash » Thu May 08, 2014 2:40 pm

^^ that says American men not old American men.

These women would pick a younger American over an older American all things being equal and it aint even up for debate.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby mentor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:32 am

Mr S wrote:

Be aware that uneducated or lower educated social-economic women act pretty much the same whether they are Western raised or Foreign, it's basically ignorance and lack of ability to critically think and control base animal emotions that men deal with when they run into lower class women on average. Initially everything is okay, but once they get to know each other its drama time 24/7. Some guys don't mind or are used to it so they think it's normal and they can put up with it cause the foreign woman acts a bit more feminine and looks better than her Western counterparts overall, but it's the same BS just different nationality and setting. Try dating trailer trash or a hood rat from a Western country if you are somewhat educated and sophisticated an see how well that relationship turns out, it won't be much different than getting into relationships with lower class BG's from the Philippines in MOST cases, not all, but most.

Unbelievable information, you are amazing guys!

Can I have a clarification about how to avoid 'drama' mentioned in the above paragraph?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Why filipinas want men 36+

Postby Zambales » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 pm

tomasz wrote:this may be an isolated question, but i was talking to a 21 year unemployed and dropped out of school (finances) filipina on CB and she said she was looking for husband 36-46 and when i asked why that age, she said they are serious and mature.

My question is, is that a legitimate reason or is there something fishy such as she wants a guy with money to pay for her school?

I know a guy who is over 70 and married to a Pinay in her late 20's and he is by no means wealthy (probably the opposite) - and bear in mind he's had previous relationships with Filipina's so he's not naive. According to him, his wife prefers older guys because they are less likely to cheat than younger ones. I've met her too and I have no reason to doubt her intentions. Seems the type to want security in love and loyalty, not money.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Lorenzo » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:25 am

As an experiment just for fun I had changed my age on Cherry Blossoms from 52 to 46 and got 3 times the hit rate with women on the site. Age matters ;)
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Postby mentor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:41 am

Zambales wrote:I know a guy who is over 70 and married to a Pinay in her late 20's and he is by no means wealthy (probably the opposite) - and bear in mind he's had previous relationships with Filipina's so he's not naive. According to him, his wife prefers older guys because they are less likely to cheat than younger ones. I've met her too and I have no reason to doubt her intentions. Seems the type to want security in love and loyalty, not money.

I am glad to read that there are women who do not care about age but only for good manners and the heart of man. These things are almost forgotten in western world. Thanks God it does exists such place on earth!
mentor
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand