Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Bangladesh?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Bangladesh?

Postby Maverick » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:45 am

Hey all!

In my infinite knowledge of geography, I just found out that Bangladesh is not part of India. :P

I've met some Bengali girls in the US and I noticed that they tend to be short, dark-skinned, and submissive with big tits and nice asses.

Has anyone ever visited this country?
Last edited by Maverick on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:58 am

No, but I hear what you mean about Bengali girls--with big breasts and ass. Seen plenty of em' here in NYC.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:53 pm

I worked with many Bengali people in the Middle East but never been there. It's a Muslim country from what I understand and I have never heard of even one Westerner, even a convert to Islam who ended up marrying or dating one of those. As in ever. Probably for a good reason-- in all likelihood, they prefer their own and for them to be Muslims, as well.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Maverick » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 am

ladislav wrote:I worked with many Bengali people in the Middle East but never been there. It's a Muslim country from what I understand and I have never heard of even one Westerner, even a convert to Islam who ended up marrying or dating one of those. As in ever. Probably for a good reason-- in all likelihood, they prefer their own and for them to be Muslims, as well.

Good point.

Thanks for the response!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand