Should I be offended?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Adama wrote:
Hero wrote:Update: She said that her sister was using her FB account and she might have deleted some of her wall posts. OK, whatever.
Did you unfriend her?
Not yet. I'm curious about her explanation as to why her sister was logging in to her FB account, and why her sister would delete some of the wall posts.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Hero wrote:
Adama wrote:
Hero wrote:Update: She said that her sister was using her FB account and she might have deleted some of her wall posts. OK, whatever.
Did you unfriend her?
Not yet. I'm curious about her explanation as to why her sister was logging in to her FB account, and why her sister would delete some of the wall posts.
They read each others text and in this age facebook all the time. Passwords are a family thing. Could a family member have a problem with what you wrote, yes
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Raja wrote:
Hero wrote:
Adama wrote:
Did you unfriend her?
They read each others text and in this age facebook all the time. Passwords are a family thing. Could a family member have a problem with what you wrote, yes
That is a possibility. But it still seems fishy.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Raja wrote:They read each others text and in this age facebook all the time. Passwords are a family thing. Could a family member have a problem with what you wrote, yes
I don't see how her sister could have a problem with a birthday poem that I wrote.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

germanguy wrote:That´s what she is telling you? I guess that´s part of the "all local men are bad" story. Women love to tell foreigners that, it´s because they feel the need to explain why they are looking for a foreigner instead of an ordinary local. It would sound terrible if they were honest and said: "I cant get a local husband because the local men are not stupid enough to take care of a single mother, ugly to average looking that has been working as a bargirl or has some other major flaws. That´s why I am looking for a foreigner because they are used to female trash like me."

Another example would be the sick Buffallo and the ill grandmother in a remote village that has to get medical attention otherwise she would die .

All of that crap is totally wrong. A nice 33 year old Filipina can get a lot of men ie. potential husbands.

If anything it should be:

A 33 years old, single mother, not attractive, dubious reputation, maybe ex-bargirl can not get ONE Filipino suitor.

That would be correct indeed.
That's not what Ladislav says. He basically says that once a woman in the Philippines reaches age 25 without finding a husband, she'll NEVER find a Filipino husband.
LA_ed
Freshman Poster

Post by LA_ed »

Hero wrote:
Adama wrote:
Did you unfriend her?
That's a lie and you know it. God this thread was depressing to read. She thought it was not only beta but really creepy, that's why she deleted it. That and she doesn't want her friends to know she even associates with a guy who would do something like that. She just wants to spare your feelings so that's why she lied.

Writing a birthday poem? For real? A 12 year old might find that cute, maybe one of those weird artsy hippie American woman would find that endearing, but an adult Filipina or any Asian woman is going to find that beta, disturbing, and creepy as hell. I've lived in the Philippines, it is a more macho culture, women there have no tolerance for this type of beta behavior unless you're giving them enough money to compensate for it, and even then she will resent you for being a beta and be taking alpha cock when you're not looking.

I'm gonna be honest here. You really don't seem to have the personality type Filipinas or Asian women in general like, you're the exact opposite. You're better off with the white artsy liberal hippie American chicks, though they tend to be feminists which this forum seems to hate.
Hero wrote:
That's not what Ladislav says. He basically says that once a woman in the Philippines reaches age 25 without finding a husband, she'll NEVER find a Filipino husband.
That is not true at all. When I was in Cebu I was dating a 34 year old woman who seemed to have many suitors and had gotten 2 marriage proposals shortly before meeting me. When she broke up with me she immediately got into a relationship with a middle class Filipino in his late 20s to early 30s.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

LA_ed wrote:That's a lie and you know it. God this thread was depressing to read. She thought it was not only beta but really creepy, that's why she deleted it. That and she doesn't want her friends to know she even associates with a guy who would do something like that. She just wants to spare your feelings so that's why she lied.

Writing a birthday poem? For real? A 12 year old might find that cute, maybe one of those weird artsy hippie American woman would find that endearing, but an adult Filipina or any Asian woman is going to find that beta, disturbing, and creepy as hell. I've lived in the Philippines, it is a more macho culture, women there have no tolerance for this type of beta behavior unless you're giving them enough money to compensate for it, and even then she will resent you for being a beta and be taking alpha cock when you're not looking.

I'm gonna be honest here. You really don't seem to have the personality type Filipinas or Asian women in general like, you're the exact opposite. You're better off with the white artsy liberal hippie American chicks, though they tend to be feminists which this forum seems to hate.
Hero wrote:
That is not true at all. When I was in Cebu I was dating a 34 year old woman who seemed to have many suitors and had gotten 2 marriage proposals shortly before meeting me. When she broke up with me she immediately got into a relationship with a middle class Filipino in his late 20s to early 30s.
I've visited the Philippines twice, so I know that you're full of shit. Filipinas find kindness in men a huge turn-on.
You got yourself dumped by a 34-year-old Filipina? ROFLMAO :lol: Man, you must be one repulsive, creepy-ass loser. You probably got yourself deported and banned from the Philippines. How do you know this 34-year-old Pinay had many suitors and 2 marriage proposals etc? Because she said so? You tell me that my friend is obviously lying, but you seem even more gullible than me.
LA_ed
Freshman Poster

Post by LA_ed »

Hero wrote:
I've visited the Philippines twice, so I know that you're full of shit. Filipinas find kindness in men a huge turn-on.
You got yourself dumped by a 34-year-old Filipina? ROFLMAO :lol: Man, you must be one repulsive, creepy-a** loser..
You're making fun of me for getting dumped and call me a repulsive creepy-ass loser? First off at least I was getting laid, all you have is an online penpal who apparently isn't even all that fond of you. Ironic how you call me a creepy-ass loser when you are a grown man who wrote a woman thousands of miles away a birthday poem, got it deleted, fretted about it, and desperately hoped it was just some sort of mistake or misunderstanding.

Look, you obviously like this girl right? Obviously you wouldn't write one of your guy friends a birthday poem and fret when it got deleted, so don't act like you only see her as a friend. Well she doesn't like you, you're in the friend zone.
Hero wrote:You probably got yourself deported and banned from the Philippines.
Huh? Both times I left on my own, I never even did anything that would get me deported so I don't even know where you got that from unless this was just some sad attempt to insult me.

Look bro I wasn't trying to offend you. I was just telling you how it is and I didn't want to sugar coat it, you needed a wakeup call, and obviously I struck a chord with you since you reacted so emotionally.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

LA_ed wrote:
Hero wrote:
You got yourself dumped by a 34-year-old Filipina? ROFLMAO :lol: Man, you must be one repulsive, creepy-a** loser..
You're making fun of me for getting dumped and call me a repulsive creepy-a** loser? First off at least I was getting laid, all you have is an online penpal who apparently isn't even all that fond of you. Ironic how you call me a creepy-a** loser when you are a grown man who wrote a woman thousands of miles away a birthday poem, got it deleted, fretted about it, and desperately hoped it was just some sort of mistake or misunderstanding.
She's more than just an online penpal, I've met her in person, as I've mentioned before. Learn to read.