Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Can you tell the difference

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Can you tell the difference

Postby Anonymous1 » June 29th, 2013, 5:21 am

Group 1
Last edited by Anonymous1 on July 6th, 2013, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby anamericaninbangkok » July 4th, 2013, 6:08 am

That is one hideous ladyboy in Group 1...
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » July 4th, 2013, 6:14 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:That is one hideous ladyboy in Group 1...

No way...Ladyboy's in Thailand are actually pretty stunning-looking to be honest...and I'm no homo. Went to see the Tiffany show in Pattaya, while I was vacationing in the country in 2009, and I was blown away at how attractive the ladyboys were...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » July 10th, 2013, 12:05 am

zboy1 wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:That is one hideous ladyboy in Group 1...

No way...Ladyboy's in Thailand are actually pretty stunning-looking to be honest...and I'm no homo. Went to see the Tiffany show in Pattaya, while I was vacationing in the country in 2009, and I was blown away at how attractive the ladyboys were...

What I am saying is that the ladyboy in the first set of photos is hideous.

Some ladyboys are attractive, yes, but most are nasty and easy to spot. The Tiffany show in Pattaya makes certain to have some of the best looking ones but honestly, it makes no difference to me. If it was a dude when it was born, it's a dude when it's cock is lopped off. I have no problem with them or with them doing this but they're definitely not my cup of tea.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand