Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


In my experience, Asia is an awful place to date women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Repatriate wrote:
germanguy wrote:Agree. And this is exactly the reason why most foreigners fail terribly when trying to get an Asian wife/gf. Unfortunately this is also the reason Asian girls have such a bad reputation. Stupid foreigners ruin it by doing stupid things...Unfortunately afterwards they blame it on everybody but themselves. Buy a house and car for a bargirl and see what happens next...Of course she is going to dump you and you lost all your cash on that sweet hooker from Pattaya that promised to love you long time. I dont understand why people still are that gullible.

Absolutely. Men who date pros are just fools. I feel that a lot of western men are blinded by asian culture and asian stereotypes. Even hardened whores in Thailand can act very sweet and caring. In western countries women tend to be more extroverted in their personality and show their true colors without much prompting. If a western woman is a whore they tend to act and look like whores. If they are golddiggers they unapologetically display golddigger behavior. In Asia the cultural tells are obvious to the locals but to foreign men all they see is a sweet asian girl who is "different" than the others even when they know she's a whore or a party girl. It's baffling.


A girl that has dated an foreigner before would be a 100% no-go for me. It´s one of the biggest red flags possible...

Avoid any girl that is:

- living in a tourist area
- has had foreign boyfriends before
- speaks good english without reasonable explanation
- a bargirl or a former bargirl
- not having a job (unless from a rich family)
- hanging out at bars, going to clubs
- drinking, smoking, taking drugs
- having tattoos
- known to be promiscious


I agree with this list but even if a girl is relatively well off if she doesn't have any type of real work to me that shows low ambition and possible low moral character.

I'll add to that list, this is more Thailand specific but it can apply anywhere just substitute specific details.

If a girl has been abroad for a very long time ie. America or Australia then you really need to watch out too. They change a LOT when abroad because when your average asian girl goes to those countries they are put on a pedestal and have tons of moronic western men hitting on them. Some of them develop a complex about it when they get home. Some still retain their culture like the girl #3 I dated for a year. However the ones who do change usually become really nasty women who aren't totally westernized but still picked up all the negative western female behavioral traits.

A good sign when you're in a relationship with an asian girl is how willing she is to mention you to her close friends and family. Then the next step is how willing she wants you to meet her close friends and family.

Her friends are important as well. Does she have category #1 types in her social circle even if your girl is not like that? If so..expect changes in her behavior. They will whisper shit in her ear and give her terrible life advice and she will act on it eventually. I find a lot of asian girls to be very impressionable in this sense with their in group conformism.

If her friends are all sweet and good natured then you're likely good to go.

Another good indicator is the university she went to. In Thailand where a woman went to school is a pretty good indicator of her lifestyle and personality.

An example for Bangkok, Thailand.

-Chulalongkorn (best public university in thailand) Probably middle to upper class. Slightly snooty. Possibly high maintenance.

-Thammassat (good poli sci/humanities orientated school) Probably middle to upper class. More liberal and open minded in general.

-Bangkok U. Average middle class girl. Above average academics or intelligence but not likely to speak much english.

-ABAC (private international college) Most likely an underachiever and party girl.

-Rakhamhaeng (no entrance exam required u.) Likely a hoe. :lol:

There are other reads you can get from the school they went to and i'm sure every asian country has their university "tells" you can discern information from.

Frugality test. On the first and subsequent dates does she make a real unprompted attempt at paying her share? I'm not talking about half-hearted bullshit but actually pulling money out when it's time for the bill.

Does she seem overly obsessed with big brand names only or is she also cool with buying clothing from random kiosks at places like Pratunam as long as it looks good? Every girl loves Coach but does she insist on ONLY buying the best shit always? This sounds like a stupid flag but if a girl has a thing about only just wearing high class shit to show off she's most likely very materialistic deep down even if she doesn't appear to be in other ways. I guess the exception here is if she's truly wealthy and can splash out for whatever she wants but still..she can be wealthy and want to use you too.

Always examine facebook and vacation pics too.

If you have her e-mail it doesn't hurt to do a google search just to see what kind of hits you get. You'd be surprised sometimes. :wink:


Great tips, thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Re: In my experience, Asia is an awful place to date women

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:22 pm

LA_ed wrote:I've lived in Asia for 9 years now. I've lived in Japan, Thailand, the Philippines, Korea, and China, so I speak as someone who has a lot of experience. Before I go over my experiences in each country I'm gonna tell you some universal truths about Asian women. Keep in mind that I am a tall and decent looking white guy.

Number 1, Asian women SUCK in bed. It isn't because of lack of experience, but because they simply don't even try. They don't put in any effort or show any enthusiasm when it comes to sex. Every woman I dated in Asia that let me bang her was a dead bed. Forget about things like cowgirl, if you beg them they might get on top of you for about 10 seconds before "getting tired" and stopping. I've had girls stop in the middle of sex just to reply to a text! Never once did any of them initiate sex with me.

Asian women don't approach either. You have to put in a tremendous amount of effort here just to make anything happen. Asian women have a very high flake out rate, higher than American women. Some of them might go on a few dates with you and seem interested but then suddenly disappear on you without a trace. They often do this without giving a reason why, they just stop answering your calls and texts.

Compared to American women, Asian women are a lot more materialistic. They expect their man to pay for everything and will often expect them to financially support family members as well. Most of the women I dated here were a serious drain on my wallet.

Don't expect to find monogamy here in Asia either. Out of the 6 women I dated, at least 4 of them cheated on me. I'm only confident that one of them didn't cheat.

Another thing Asian women suck at is conversation. Don't expect to have any remotely deep conversations with any women here. Even ones that speak good English suck at conversation and if you learn the language you'll find out that they suck at having meaningful conversation in their native language! I was only able to have deep conversations with one woman I dated here, the rest sucked as far as conversation, and pretty much everything else, went.

Asian women are also generally selfish and completely unable to consider anyone's feelings but their own. Most of them also seem to have a seriously inflated sense of self-worth and huge entitlement complexes.

Most Asian women are not into one night stands so if that's what you're expecting, this is the wrong continent for that. Stick to girls at the club in America for that.

Japan- This is the first country I went to. I was 24 years old when I first got there. I was there for a total of 3 years and I only dated one woman there. It took a year and a half to find her and I had to endure a lot of rejections and flakes to find her. She was the best woman I ever dated in Asia though. We had great conversations and she didn't even expect me to be her sugar daddy. She would probably be considered "ugly" by most standards but I honestly didn't mind her looks. We were together for about 8 months and she ended up dumping me because her parents did not approve of her dating a foreigner. :cry: Even though we broke up over 6 years ago I still think about her everyday. I daydream about what could have been if it were not for her racist parents. I guess it is because she was the last decent woman I ever dated. Japan is probably the best country to teach English though, if you are able to get a job there. The pay is pretty good and you can live a pretty comfortable life without having to sacrifice first world amenities.

Korea- Only lived here for a year but that was about all I could take. I did not even get a hug or a kiss from a woman here. I went on a few dates that didn't go anywhere, that was it. The guys I knew with Korean girlfriends seemed to be in relationships where all of their spare cash went to her and she had all the power. That's usually how relationships play out everywhere in Asia, but this is especially true of Korean women. Koreans tend to be very racist and often openly so. Even ethnic Koreans from other countries who go there complain about their xenophobia. If you ignore the women, the people in general, and their crappy culture, it isn't a bad country to teach English since the pay is pretty good and you don't have to sacrifice too many amenities you are used to as a westerner. Though even though I was saving up lots of money, a year was all I could take, and very few expats stay there for more than 2 years.

the Philippines- I did 2 separate stints here that were roughly 6 months each. One in Manila, one in Cebu. This place does NOT live up to the hype at all. I have no idea why you guys hype up Filipinas so much, they suck as much as any other Asian women. I had no luck with the ladies the first time I went, which was in Manila. During my second stint I dated one girl in Cebu who really drained my bank account. I was planning on taking a full year off but she had me spending money so rapidly I was completely emptied out, and we were only together for a couple months. There really isn't anything good about the place. Crappy food, crappy women, and it is still truly 3rd world in every aspect. It's almost impossible to find a job there. Even just to visit it sucks.

Thailand- During my 2 years here I dated 2 women, and both of them cheated on me. One I caught in the act, the other I had more than enough evidence of. They were two faced bitches who did nothing but spend my money. It the kind of country that you go to for a couple months to chill out but not somewhere you would want to live and work. The pay is pretty low, enough to live a decent lifestyle there but not enough to save up much.

China- I've been here for almost 2 years. One year in Guilin and one in Beijing. I dated two women here and they are easily the two worst human beings I have ever been in a relationship with. They lied all the time, cheated on me, used me for money, and were abusive. Both of them seemed to think it was perfectly acceptable to shout at me in public over nothing. Big time sense of entitlement and generally selfish. Even though neither of them were pretty or even decent looking, they seemed to have egos so big they could be seen from outer space. Chinese women are infamous for their materialism and stuck up attitudes. They expect their man to buy a house and a car for them, and nearly all of them cheat. They're tied with Korean women for the worst women of Asia, probably the worst women on the planet. Loud people, crappy food, smog, materialistic culture, I regret ever coming here. I'm going home soon and I really can't wait.

If I could do it all over again I would have just spent a year traveling around Asia after working in Japan and then moved back to America. I guess I only stayed in Asia as long as I did as a form of escapism from the real world. Now I'm faced with having to start a career at 33 and with a fairly useless degree (Asian studies) and in an economy that is far worse than when I first went to Asia.


1 +.awesome post.same experience.although the two pinoys I f***ed were curvy and good in bed though.one pinoy chick I dated was half indian and raised in india and she was very nice.still slutty and annoying,lacking basic couth, though.youre right.

asian women,even the hottest ones,don't compare to white,latina,polynesian,middle eastern or creole women in sex appeal or personality.AT ALL.thats just a fact.their only positive,is that they stay virgins.thats all.their looks are meh.I don't understand the obsession with Jap girls especially.most of them are fugly.even the so called beautifull ones lack any kind of sex appeal.

I will say that this criticism applies mostly to modernized* NEA women.the rest are still fugly compared to other races girls,but they arent THAT bad in personality.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby germanguy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Repatriate wrote:I'll add to that list, this is more Thailand specific but it can apply anywhere just substitute specific details.

If a girl has been abroad for a very long time ie. America or Australia then you really need to watch out too. They change a LOT when abroad because when your average asian girl goes to those countries they are put on a pedestal and have tons of moronic western men hitting on them. Some of them develop a complex about it when they get home. Some still retain their culture like the girl #3 I dated for a year. However the ones who do change usually become really nasty women who aren't totally westernized but still picked up all the negative western female behavioral traits.

A good sign when you're in a relationship with an asian girl is how willing she is to mention you to her close friends and family. Then the next step is how willing she wants you to meet her close friends and family.

Her friends are important as well. Does she have category #1 types in her social circle even if your girl is not like that? If so..expect changes in her behavior. They will whisper shit in her ear and give her terrible life advice and she will act on it eventually. I find a lot of asian girls to be very impressionable in this sense with their in group conformism.

If her friends are all sweet and good natured then you're likely good to go.

Frugality test. On the first and subsequent dates does she make a real unprompted attempt at paying her share? I'm not talking about half-hearted bullshit but actually pulling money out when it's time for the bill.

Does she seem overly obsessed with big brand names only or is she also cool with buying clothing from random kiosks at places like Pratunam as long as it looks good? Every girl loves Coach but does she insist on ONLY buying the best shit always? This sounds like a stupid flag but if a girl has a thing about only just wearing high class shit to show off she's most likely very materialistic deep down even if she doesn't appear to be in other ways. I guess the exception here is if she's truly wealthy and can splash out for whatever she wants but still..she can be wealthy and want to use you too.


I agree with that aswell... These are good additions. It´s always good if you meet a girl at her hometown and you get to know her social circle. Friends, family, even her teachers, her church (if she is a Christian)... You will get a very good impression of what she is really like because she can´t just make stuff up and tell you any story. It will be a lot more difficult to hide her secrets, if she has any.
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Re: In my experience, Asia is an awful place to date women

Postby germanguy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 pm

theprimebait wrote:

asian women,even the hottest ones,don't compare to white,latina,polynesian,middle eastern or creole women in sex appeal or personality.AT ALL.thats just a fact.


no thats just your opinion...

if you dont like asian women thats fine but dont mistake your opinion with a fact
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Falcon wrote:Thanks, finally a great post about how East Asia isn't a total dating paradise. Xiongmao said that dating in Asia is a lot of hard work, and not a total piece of cake as some would like it to be. The Philippines has been way overrated, while Mexico would have been nearly completely ignored on this forum if it weren't for me and AmericanInMexico.

For me, Mexico has in fact been much, much easier to pick up women than in either China or Thailand. In about half of the towns I'd go to in Mexico, I would have women who wanted to be my novia (gf) or even esposa (wife). Sometimes even a girl's family members (brothers, aunts, fathers, etc.) would try to hook me up with her as well. My compitas (buddies) from Veracruz still call me "cuñado" (brother-in-law) since they're still trying to get me to marry their sister, not some other girl from Guatemala or Thailand! :P

Asian women don't approach either. You have to put in a tremendous amount of effort here just to make anything happen.


Especially with urban NE Asian women, which Rock and I have discussed.
Latinas are much much better in terms of personality then asian women.very affectionate and clingy,don't expect much,just the basics.in terms of looks they easily outshine asian women,aswell.Im so glad and thankfull for my mexican(100% spanish ancestry though)Jailbait GF.best thing that happened to me.

I'm glad it went well for you in mexico,I hope to travel there one day !Im very interested in zapotec culture .

but yeah,Asian women are easily the worst women .the actors and models aren't representative of the average asian female.I've never seen an asian female with curves.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Re: In my experience, Asia is an awful place to date women

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:43 pm

germanguy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

asian women,even the hottest ones,don't compare to white,latina,polynesian,middle eastern or creole women in sex appeal or personality.AT ALL.thats just a fact.


no thats just your opinion...

if you dont like asian women thats fine but dont mistake your opinion with a fact
I like any hot woman from any race.but it can't be denied by a heterosexual that asian women lack femininity.they have no feminine secondary sex characterisitcs.at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_ ... ic#Females

they totally lack sex appeal.this can't be denied.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby germanguy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Oh .. Ok your trolling now ... That was a bit too obvious
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby ladislav » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Adama wrote:The problem with Anglo men who go off to foreign societies is that often times their self esteem is very low. Years of being told that you are worthless and better off dead (both subliminally and sometimes outright) take a toll on men. Years of hitting on women and having them reject you for no good reason.

So Anglo men take that mindset with them. They feel worthless. Their courage is very low since they've had it beaten out of them.

The easiest women to meet are the hookers, bar girls, party sluts. And since Western culture doesnt allow for men to judge women in any way, these men often choose to overlook what these women are doing or have done in the past.

Lots of American men wind up marrying sluts anyhow. The expat men think it is perfectly natural to go with a woman with a past.

Because of the low self esteem, lack of courage, inability to discriminate among women, it is really an uphill battle to find a good woman.

Now once you realize this is the case, you can begin working on the problem. First you need to acknowledge this is the problem though.


You took the words right out of my mouth and that's what I've been suspecting and seeing for a long time. Also, most Asian women who specifically look for "foreigners" - read white Western men-- that is who is called a foreigner there, are ones that local men do not like or those who have had a problem with local men for this or that reason. Integrating into local culture really helps but in places flooded with white Western men, people already stereotype you. Smaller towns are better in many ways and you should try and speak the local language if you want to have luck in those.

Now, the OP--I disagree with just him being a problem-- yes it takes two to tango at all times but also, luck plays a significant role. I am a strong believer in karmic patterns which follow you everywhere you go and bad luck, like water, taking the shape of the environment one is in, that is why it's important to have a religion on your side that can help you bend luck everywhere you go.

In many ways, the OP is right but he was also unlucky- he had 6 bad breaks which is common. He also does not seem to enjoy Asian cultures period and probably does not speak the languages. He should not be in Asia.

We need to keep in mind that our success is determined by a combination of many factors and they all need to line up in a positive way for us to find the girl. Some factors are under our control and depend on our attitude but some are not. OP is still young and it's a good thing he has made some money in Asia and had the experience there. I wish his luck anywhere he choose to go next.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Repatriate wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:Turkish women are some of the most underrated women out there. very feminine and so dam beautiful, and they make such great food.

There's a reason why Turkish men all flock to other countries to get laid. Plus they have a violent and jealous culture which has extremely chauvinistic attitudes towards foreigners dating their women. Some turkish women may be beautiful but it's not worth all the hassles dating into that sort of culture.


Having grown up around turks,yes turkish women are the best.total package.stunning beauty,great food,loyal wives.not all are muslims,many are alevis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevi and are open to non muslims and non turks.thats also not true.I knew(fat) black guys that converted to islam in our social circle,and my turkish friends got turkish wives for them.I have dutch friends married to turkish women,they all converted to islam,though.these guys were typical nerds.they got hot turkish wives wich their turkish MALE friends got for them.no hypergamy.if you go for Alevi girls its very possible to marry a turkish woman.turkish,syrian,georgian girls easily are the most beautifull women in the world and have the total package.my friends mother wanted to find me a turkish wife,but I was too young at the time.she used to say:''Ill be sure to get you a Nice ottoman girl(osmanli kiz)''.seriousely if you get to know them theyll find you a wife.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby pete98146 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:21 pm

IMHO, LA_ed's comments are too vague and obviously based upon his own personal experience. I'm very sorry he's had a poor experience dating in Asia but for some of us, it's been a gold mine. It's a classic example of how your own mileage my vary. To me, dating in Asia would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Pick an Asian country, any of them and it wouldn't matter because I'm convinced that I'd have the same degree of luck that I've always enjoyed.

Yes, I had a distinct advantage over other guys because I'm 6'4, athletic, conservative and of Scandinavian heritage. I stand out like a sore thumb in Asia and this is a GOOOOOOOD thing :) I remember walking down the sidewalk in Koh Samui Thailand and one of the Indian suit hawkers blurted out, "I hate you Swedish guys because you get all the chicks." I don't know about getting all the chicks but the laws that "opposites attract" certainly help out my cause.

Back here in my hometown of Seattle, it's filled with other Scandinavian people and I'm just a dime a dozen type of dude ie I lose my advantage quickly. My guess is if I went any place in Northern Europe, I'd be next to invisible whereas the dark skinned Romeo would clean up with the ladies. My luck would be lukewarm at best and that's why I don't/didn't date there.

So a dating tip to all of you. Find a place where the contrast between you and the local people is the highest and take advantage of it. Best to work your areas of strength.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:47 am

theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:Turkish women are some of the most underrated women out there. very feminine and so dam beautiful, and they make such great food.

There's a reason why Turkish men all flock to other countries to get laid. Plus they have a violent and jealous culture which has extremely chauvinistic attitudes towards foreigners dating their women. Some turkish women may be beautiful but it's not worth all the hassles dating into that sort of culture.


Having grown up around turks,yes turkish women are the best.total package.stunning beauty,great food,loyal wives.not all are muslims,many are alevis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevi and are open to non muslims and non turks.thats also not true.I knew(fat) black guys that converted to islam in our social circle,and my turkish friends got turkish wives for them.I have dutch friends married to turkish women,they all converted to islam,though.these guys were typical nerds.they got hot turkish wives wich their turkish MALE friends got for them.no hypergamy.if you go for Alevi girls its very possible to marry a turkish woman.turkish,syrian,georgian girls easily are the most beautifull women in the world and have the total package.my friends mother wanted to find me a turkish wife,but I was too young at the time.she used to say:''Ill be sure to get you a Nice ottoman girl(osmanli kiz)''.seriousely if you get to know them theyll find you a wife.


Excuse me for being vulgar, but it's a question I feel is necessary. Do Turkish women remain "tight" (and I dont mean body fat) after giving birth to one or two kids? I have found that Latinas are able to remain tight if they've had children early enough in their lives. I havent noticed this in other races (never been with an Asian girl).
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:50 am

ladislav wrote:
Adama wrote:The problem with Anglo men who go off to foreign societies is that often times their self esteem is very low. Years of being told that you are worthless and better off dead (both subliminally and sometimes outright) take a toll on men. Years of hitting on women and having them reject you for no good reason.

So Anglo men take that mindset with them. They feel worthless. Their courage is very low since they've had it beaten out of them.

The easiest women to meet are the hookers, bar girls, party sluts. And since Western culture doesnt allow for men to judge women in any way, these men often choose to overlook what these women are doing or have done in the past.

Lots of American men wind up marrying sluts anyhow. The expat men think it is perfectly natural to go with a woman with a past.

Because of the low self esteem, lack of courage, inability to discriminate among women, it is really an uphill battle to find a good woman.

Now once you realize this is the case, you can begin working on the problem. First you need to acknowledge this is the problem though.


You took the words right out of my mouth and that's what I've been suspecting and seeing for a long time. Also, most Asian women who specifically look for "foreigners" - read white Western men-- that is who is called a foreigner there, are ones that local men do not like or those who have had a problem with local men for this or that reason. Integrating into local culture really helps but in places flooded with white Western men, people already stereotype you. Smaller towns are better in many ways and you should try and speak the local language if you want to have luck in those.

Now, the OP--I disagree with just him being a problem-- yes it takes two to tango at all times but also, luck plays a significant role. I am a strong believer in karmic patterns which follow you everywhere you go and bad luck, like water, taking the shape of the environment one is in, that is why it's important to have a religion on your side that can help you bend luck everywhere you go.

In many ways, the OP is right but he was also unlucky- he had 6 bad breaks which is common. He also does not seem to enjoy Asian cultures period and probably does not speak the languages. He should not be in Asia.

We need to keep in mind that our success is determined by a combination of many factors and they all need to line up in a positive way for us to find the girl. Some factors are under our control and depend on our attitude but some are not. OP is still young and it's a good thing he has made some money in Asia and had the experience there. I wish his luck anywhere he choose to go next.


I like your comments on Karma and Religion. I find it very interesting. You should make a thread and fully expand upon this.

I have had some terrible experiences with women overseas which depressed me while I was there. Then after getting home, I realized that 90% of the bad experiences I had were with women there who were over 35-40 years old, and who the local men probably find to be useless (in favor of younger women), and that the majority of the younger women were really nice and sweet to me. Just the older bitches gave me a sour taste in my mouth.

I'm 35 and Americans would say that men should go for women their own age. They dont accept that women only get worse as they age. They dont maintain or get better. They only get angrier, more jaded, fatter, and pissed off from the lack of attention compared to what they used to get.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:04 am

Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:Turkish women are some of the most underrated women out there. very feminine and so dam beautiful, and they make such great food.

There's a reason why Turkish men all flock to other countries to get laid. Plus they have a violent and jealous culture which has extremely chauvinistic attitudes towards foreigners dating their women. Some turkish women may be beautiful but it's not worth all the hassles dating into that sort of culture.


Having grown up around turks,yes turkish women are the best.total package.stunning beauty,great food,loyal wives.not all are muslims,many are alevis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevi and are open to non muslims and non turks.thats also not true.I knew(fat) black guys that converted to islam in our social circle,and my turkish friends got turkish wives for them.I have dutch friends married to turkish women,they all converted to islam,though.these guys were typical nerds.they got hot turkish wives wich their turkish MALE friends got for them.no hypergamy.if you go for Alevi girls its very possible to marry a turkish woman.turkish,syrian,georgian girls easily are the most beautifull women in the world and have the total package.my friends mother wanted to find me a turkish wife,but I was too young at the time.she used to say:''Ill be sure to get you a Nice ottoman girl(osmanli kiz)''.seriousely if you get to know them theyll find you a wife.


Excuse me for being vulgar, but it's a question I feel is necessary. Do Turkish women remain "tight" (and I dont mean body fat) after giving birth to one or two kids? I have found that Latinas are able to remain tight if they've had children early enough in their lives. I havent noticed this in other races (never been with an Asian girl).


How would this be assessed?how would it differ per nationality?wouldn't it rest on the individual woman?turkish mothers rarely divorce or f**k around,so only someone married to a turkish woman could assess that.I think it would have to do with the individual's physiology.a divorced or widowed turkish woman wouldn't be in a relationship anyway.they stay single for the rest of their lives.its culturally unacceptable to do otherwise,especially if their kids are older.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:15 am

Adama wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Adama wrote:The problem with Anglo men who go off to foreign societies is that often times their self esteem is very low. Years of being told that you are worthless and better off dead (both subliminally and sometimes outright) take a toll on men. Years of hitting on women and having them reject you for no good reason.

So Anglo men take that mindset with them. They feel worthless. Their courage is very low since they've had it beaten out of them.

The easiest women to meet are the hookers, bar girls, party sluts. And since Western culture doesnt allow for men to judge women in any way, these men often choose to overlook what these women are doing or have done in the past.

Lots of American men wind up marrying sluts anyhow. The expat men think it is perfectly natural to go with a woman with a past.

Because of the low self esteem, lack of courage, inability to discriminate among women, it is really an uphill battle to find a good woman.

Now once you realize this is the case, you can begin working on the problem. First you need to acknowledge this is the problem though.


You took the words right out of my mouth and that's what I've been suspecting and seeing for a long time. Also, most Asian women who specifically look for "foreigners" - read white Western men-- that is who is called a foreigner there, are ones that local men do not like or those who have had a problem with local men for this or that reason. Integrating into local culture really helps but in places flooded with white Western men, people already stereotype you. Smaller towns are better in many ways and you should try and speak the local language if you want to have luck in those.

Now, the OP--I disagree with just him being a problem-- yes it takes two to tango at all times but also, luck plays a significant role. I am a strong believer in karmic patterns which follow you everywhere you go and bad luck, like water, taking the shape of the environment one is in, that is why it's important to have a religion on your side that can help you bend luck everywhere you go.

In many ways, the OP is right but he was also unlucky- he had 6 bad breaks which is common. He also does not seem to enjoy Asian cultures period and probably does not speak the languages. He should not be in Asia.

We need to keep in mind that our success is determined by a combination of many factors and they all need to line up in a positive way for us to find the girl. Some factors are under our control and depend on our attitude but some are not. OP is still young and it's a good thing he has made some money in Asia and had the experience there. I wish his luck anywhere he choose to go next.


I like your comments on Karma and Religion. I find it very interesting. You should make a thread and fully expand upon this.

I have had some terrible experiences with women overseas which depressed me while I was there. Then after getting home, I realized that 90% of the bad experiences I had were with women there who were over 35-40 years old, and who the local men probably find to be useless (in favor of younger women), and that the majority of the younger women were really nice and sweet to me. Just the older bitches gave me a sour taste in my mouth.

I'm 35 and Americans would say that men should go for women their own age. They dont accept that women only get worse as they age. They dont maintain or get better. They only get angrier, more jaded, fatter, and pissed off from the lack of attention compared to what they used to get.


15-20 is the prime age to snatch a female.convert to islam and you can get a 17 yr old rural wife.not kidding.lol

''They dont maintain or get better. They only get angrier, more jaded, fatter, and pissed off from the lack of attention compared to what they used to get.'''''


Their standards also increase.in the past the guy just had to be a hot jock or whatever,hed invite her over for sex and theyd order a pizza.unemployed.doesnt matter.he has no life.doesnt matter.this scenario goes on for years.when shes older she demands he has a nice job,spends money on her,has a car,house blah blah and also status ON TOP OF he has to be hot.their demands actually increase with age.

younger girls always have low standards.they just want to have fun,for the most part.they are oke with a date at your house playing Xbox and making out.I must LOL at guys who claim cougars are easier.

NOT.LOL
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby LA_ed » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:49 am

I have no idea why some of you guys are bringing up bar girls. I never dated a bar girl nor did I imply I ever did. I'm not dumb.



theprimebait wrote:
''They dont maintain or get better. They only get angrier, more jaded, fatter, and pissed off from the lack of attention compared to what they used to get.'''''


Their standards also increase.in the past the guy just had to be a hot jock or whatever,hed invite her over for sex and theyd order a pizza.unemployed.doesnt matter.he has no life.doesnt matter.this scenario goes on for years.when shes older she demands he has a nice job,spends money on her,has a car,house blah blah and also status ON TOP OF he has to be hot.their demands actually increase with age.

younger girls always have low standards.they just want to have fun,for the most part.they are oke with a date at your house playing Xbox and making out.I must LOL at guys who claim cougars are easier.

NOT.LOL


Girls are really only like that in high school and college. You really can't date 16 to 22 year old girls forever or even for that long. As you said before, women date guys from their own social circle. High school and college aged girls generally only hang out with other high school and college aged people. Once you hit your mid 20s your days of dating those girls are over unless you make it big and wanna be a sugar daddy.

The least financially demanding woman I was with during my time in Asia was also the youngest, 22, and I was 25 at the time. The most financially demanding woman I was with in Asia was 41 and I was 32 at the time. She had a dumpy body, dry loose p***y, and was way over the hill and yet her financial demands were higher than any woman I ever dated and she even dicked around on me.
LA_ed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests