Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Banano wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:another picture of bangkok

lol where are the throngs of people who make attractive people not stand out??
these random snapshots are more accurate representation of Thailands average level of beauty

most people seem to be unattractive to downright ugly

thai women are way overrated
We must frequent different places.

I certainly wouldn't give much weight to the photos posted in this thread. Take a random photo at The Emporium or Siam Discovery or even The Mall Bangkapi and you'll see far better women than in these photos. Banano / Anonymous 1 - I could post a photo from Colombia (and definitely the PI) of crowds with ugly women. Does that mean all Filios and Colombians are ugly and overrated?

IMO - many women of the Philippines are cute. Women in Thailand tend to be cute to very good looking.

I've been all over the PI and one thing was constant with Filipinas, pros or not. If you screw them, they are a major pain in the ass. They'll wait in the lobby for you to return, piss and moan if you don't spend time with them, talk about marriage on the first date, and give you a line of bullshit that Stevie Wonder could see.

This thread has officially turned into a big pile of horseshit.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Banano wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:another picture of bangkok

lol where are the throngs of people who make attractive people not stand out??
these random snapshots are more accurate representation of Thailands average level of beauty

most people seem to be unattractive to downright ugly

thai women are way overrated
We must frequent different places.

I certainly wouldn't give much weight to the photos posted in this thread. Take a random photo at The Emporium or Siam Discovery or even The Mall Bangkapi and you'll see far better women than in these photos. Banano / Anonymous 1 - I could post a photo from Colombia (and definitely the PI) of crowds with ugly women. Does that mean all Filios and Colombians are ugly and overrated?

IMO - many women of the Philippines are cute. Women in Thailand tend to be cute to very good looking.

I've been all over the PI and one thing was constant with Filipinas, pros or not. If you screw them, they are a major pain in the a**. They'll wait in the lobby for you to return, piss and moan if you don't spend time with them, talk about marriage on the first date, and give you a line of bullshit that Stevie Wonder could see.

This thread has officially turned into a big pile of horseshit.

you mean this....other then the actress none of them seem to be remarkable

you can only blame reperiate for overglorifying his experiences in thailand for this....saying attractive 8s wont stand out in bangkok....pls
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The girl you called an 8 would literally melt into the crowd at any RCA club or any Thonglor venue in Bangkok. She would not be anything special.

If you ever went to Bangkok you'd understand that. So many people here are calling you out for not knowing what you are talking about. It's silly.

Keep believing what you want some of us can actually travel and have seen and lived in many countries.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:The girl you called an 8 would literally melt into the crowd at any RCA club or any Thonglor venue in Bangkok. She would not be anything special.

If you ever went to Bangkok you'd understand that. So many people here are calling you out for not knowing what you are talking about. It's silly.

Keep believing what you want some of us can actually travel and have seen and lived in many countries.
I bet...bangkok RCA club.....

:roll:

hell this filipina in this po dunk karaoke joint in korea looks better then them...and she already has a kid in tow with her husband...LOL
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

What amuses me is that you always pull the worst random pics off the internet without regard to what people who actually live in Thailand have experienced directly or anything else. You've never been anywhere at all.

Keep on truckin' clueless Filipino internet warrior. Maybe you should spend more time participating in actual meaningful activities that will improve the state of your country and not spend so much time defending the perceived attractiveness of Filipinas on an internet forum mostly full of American guys talking about world travel.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:What amuses me is that you always pull the worst random pics off the internet without regard to what people who actually live in Thailand have experienced directly or anything else. You've never been anywhere at all.

Keep on truckin' clueless Filipino internet warrior. Maybe you should spend more time participating in actual meaningful activities that will improve the state of your country and not spend so much time defending the perceived attractiveness of Filipinas on an internet forum mostly full of American guys talking about world travel.
worse pics I think not...I picked them at random...you said RCA club...I searched RCA club girls...

look at this pic....thonglor or whatever.....oddly enough the only attractive one is the white girl
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The girl you called an 8 would literally melt into the crowd at any RCA club or any Thonglor venue in Bangkok. She would not be anything special.

hell this filipina in this po dunk karaoke joint in korea looks better then them...and she already has a kid in tow with her husband...LOL
Wow! The girls in the first photo look alluring, especially the one in the middle. They could go to the best areas of Metro Manila and prolly get the attention of top the top dog Filipinos or mixed race set. As for fourth photo, even RCA is gonna have a smattering of overweight and less attractive types.

And why do you keep posting that last photo? That's like the fourth time you've put it up. From what I can see, girl looks ok but nothing special besides her very light skin. First set of Thai girls are definitely more attractive than her IMO.
Last edited by Rock on July 11th, 2013, 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:What amuses me is that you always pull the worst random pics off the internet without regard to what people who actually live in Thailand have experienced directly or anything else. You've never been anywhere at all.

how does it feel to be thoroughly shown up
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

Wow! The girls in the first photo look quite alluring, especially the one in the middle. They could go to the best areas of Metro Manila and prolly get a lot of attention from top the top dog Filipinos or mixed race set. As for third photo, even RCA is gonna have a smattering of overweight and less attractive types.

And why do you keep posting that last photo? That's like the fourth time you've put it up. From what I can see, girl looks ok but nothing that special besides her very light skin. First set of Thai girls are definitely more attractive than her IMO.
your kidding right....none of those girls are considered top quality in Philippines....

the last photo for me is esscence of innocence and feminity...plus she kinda looks korean

lol first set of thai girls are not anything to call home about...they have way too many imperfections
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Anonymous1 wrote: how does it feel to be thoroughly shown up
That's precisely the problem, you haven't shown anyone anything as of yet. You're taking random pictures of ugly to mediocre girls from China and Thailand and then putting up the best pics of Filipinas you can find. Everyone has told you so far that the quality is generally higher elsewhere but you keep making these dishonest comparisons.

You're nothing but a troll. :lol:
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: how does it feel to be thoroughly shown up
That's precisely the problem, you haven't shown anyone anything as of yet. You're taking random pictures of ugly to mediocre girls from China and Thailand and then putting up the best pics of Filipinas you can find. Everyone has told you so far that the quality is generally higher elsewhere but you keep making these dishonest comparisons.

You're nothing but a troll. :lol:
your the one claiming that attractive women in philippines would be medicore in bangkok.....so why not put your statement to the test??

so who should I compare them to ?? models...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

LOL i just compared a migrant bride to a nerdy korean guy to the most eligible singles in bangoks hottest clubs and Rep claimed it was unfair....LOL
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I was silly to get sucked into this trollfest. I'm just going to put this guy on ignore hopefully Zboy will come along and ban anonymous1 already. This dude has nothing to contribute at all.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

what next Rep.....your gonna tell us that in Bangkok this girl would get eggs thrown at her for being too ugly

because we all know 8s are more easy to come by in thailand and china
Last edited by Anonymous1 on July 11th, 2013, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weiser
Freshman Poster

Post by weiser »

Most women in Bangkok and Manila are very ordinary looking. Just go and observe any public place in those cities where the general public hangout. There are very few stunners about in either place. You can see many more far prettier young girls of all nationalities and races in shopping malls in UK, Australia or America than in any part of Asia.

Then again, the average foreigner expat or sex tourist in Thailand or Philippines should take a look at themselves in the mirror before they complain about the state of the local women. Most of them are old, grossly overweight, out of shape shabbily dressed slobs. Saying Filipinas have monkey faces is pretty offensive and simply untrue.