Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Dash wrote:Skimmed through this thread.

Yes, Pinays in general are not a real attractive bunch. However, that is really a moot point because there are tons of 6's (cute) and a sizable number of 7's (attractive) to be had with relative ease so long as you are willing to put in the work.

True 8+'s (model tier aesthetics) are not easy to find, but then again what country has a large number of them.
Well as for myself,i have better feeling to be surrounde by availabe 6's women than to suffer the frustration of 8's who thinks they are the ultimate catch.

In the WW even a 6 and lower,isn't easily available.
She can put a profile on any dating website and handsome,good economical situation guys will court them.
Even those who are repulsive physically are not in a rush to meet men.
They are quit dead so they favor the cat,the dildo or nothing.

I will perfectly fit in a place well plenty of 6's are reachable without too much hassle.
It's allright for me and i won't care of the 8's.

Most of my best relations in Thailand have been 5 or 6 and there it's really difficult to get a 8 without them being p4p.

Those guys who judge Thai women availability just because they are called sexy man by hookers in a bar are deluded.
Many Thai middle upper class women who are very cute doesn't give a f**k of western men and prefer the East Asian type.