Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby C.J. » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 am

Filipinas do have some very weird/ugly faces. But it seems to be because of all the races they mix with(they have a pot of different race features). I should trace someone's family history there, might shed some light for real. Then again, when you know how easy filipinas tend to be, how can one be surprised?

Mongers ruin it for the quality guys, but filipinas aren't helping. As a whole, they're some of the dumbest asians I've seen/heard. How are you gonna not be a bargirl and f**k a guy you just met day one?

Well there still might be decent wives/gfs in the future, as filipinos tend to breed like flies. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm







Postby Repatriate » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:45 am

C.J. wrote:Mongers ruin it for the quality guys, but filipinas aren't helping. As a whole, they're some of the dumbest asians I've seen/heard. How are you gonna not be a bargirl and f**k a guy you just met day one?

I don't want this to sound like i'm Filipino bashing because i'm really not but I mentioned the low average IQs a really long time ago in another post. I was looking at IQ scores and trying to figure out why NE Asian men overwhelmingly marry from countries like Vietnam over the ones that are assumed to be "easy" by western men. Aside from the cultural aspects I think NE asian men prefer women who have other skills and intellect beyond just being baby or sex machines.


The average IQs for NE Asian or ethnic NE Asian countries tend to be pretty close.

HK: 107/108
Singapore: 103/108
South Korea: 106/106
Japan: 105/105
Taiwan: 104/105
China: 100/105

Then when you get to SE Asia (except Singapore and HK which are ethnic Chinese) this happens:

Vietnam: 96/94
Malaysia: 92/92
Thailand: 91/91
Cambodia: 89/91
Laos: 89/89
Indonesia: 89/87
Philippines: 86/86

Out of all the SE Asian groups Vietnamese are on top and interestingly enough are also overwhelmingly selected as best choices for foreign brides by men from NE Asian countries like Taiwan and Korea. Thai and Filipino foreign brides are a scant 10% of all female foreign brides in Taiwan.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 am

LOL!!!

:lol:

anoynmous1 is now butthurt. :lol:

like what was so good about Pinoy girls. even the ones here in the US are sub-par compared to other SE and NE asian girls, and I am not even into oriential girls.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby C.J. » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:36 am

Repatriate wrote:I don't want this to sound like i'm Filipino bashing because i'm really not but I mentioned the low average IQs a really long time ago in another post. I was looking at IQ scores and trying to figure out why NE Asian men overwhelmingly marry from countries like Vietnam over the ones that are assumed to be "easy" by western men. Aside from the cultural aspects I think NE asian men prefer women who have other skills and intellect beyond just being baby or sex machines.

I'm not trying to outright bash them though. I think filipinas would be a great fit for me. But the low amount of common sense is amazing. The internet is littered with stories of foreigners going on about how easy their lays were. I knew a couple filipina single mothers, and they had to have 2-4 kids(and have the baby daddy admit he had no intention of even taking care of the kids)before the lights at home turned on. God knows how many more stinky foreigners filipinas f**k on the regular without getting pregnant.

If you wanted to be a player, filipinas will give you the benefit of the doubt until you straight up admit it. I had to get it through my head for a year before I realized that. I suppose the ultimate wife does come at a price, other than the $3000+ for flight and lodging. :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:50 am

Repatriate wrote:
C.J. wrote:Mongers ruin it for the quality guys, but filipinas aren't helping. As a whole, they're some of the dumbest asians I've seen/heard. How are you gonna not be a bargirl and f**k a guy you just met day one?

I don't want this to sound like i'm Filipino bashing because i'm really not but I mentioned the low average IQs a really long time ago in another post. I was looking at IQ scores and trying to figure out why NE Asian men overwhelmingly marry from countries like Vietnam over the ones that are assumed to be "easy" by western men. Aside from the cultural aspects I think NE asian men prefer women who have other skills and intellect beyond just being baby or sex machines.


The average IQs for NE Asian or ethnic NE Asian countries tend to be pretty close.

HK: 107/108
Singapore: 103/108
South Korea: 106/106
Japan: 105/105
Taiwan: 104/105
China: 100/105

Then when you get to SE Asia (except Singapore and HK which are ethnic Chinese) this happens:

Vietnam: 96/94
Malaysia: 92/92
Thailand: 91/91
Cambodia: 89/91
Laos: 89/89
Indonesia: 89/87
Philippines: 86/86

Out of all the SE Asian groups Vietnamese are on top and interestingly enough are also overwhelmingly selected as best choices for foreign brides by men from NE Asian countries like Taiwan and Korea. Thai and Filipino foreign brides are a scant 10% of all female foreign brides in Taiwan.

the vietnamese score.....they got it by dividing the thai IQ by the urban chinese IQ....shows you how much credibility that IQ test is with so much data manipulation in it

you do realize that the test does not assest the intelectual ability but only what they have learned on a western scale . So if your schools are not on par it would reflect on the study...and has no real bearing on the indivdual....if any of that was true then why do filipino-americans have a higher income and higher educational attainment then chinese americans


Educational Attainment: 2004 (Percent of Population 25 and Older)[15]fig.11
Ethnicity High School Graduation Rate Bachelor's Degree or More
Asian Indians 90.2% 67.9%
Filipinos 90.8% 47.9%
Chinese 80.8% 50.2%
Japanese 93.4% 43.7%
Koreans 90.2% 50.8%
Total US Population 83.9% 27.0%



Median Household Income
The American Community — Asians: 2004[15]fig.13
Ethnicity Household Income
per 2004 survey data per 2009 data
Indians $60,600 $88,538[117]
Filipinos $39,700 $75,146[118]
Chinese $52,000 $69,037[119]
Japanese $48,400 $64,197[120]
Koreans $42,000 $53,025[121]
Total US Population $34,100 $50,221[122]



while there are more taiwanese/koreans married to vietnamese women........more filipina women are married to japanese then any other SEAsian.......so there is no perference for vietnamese wives for NEAsians as a whole
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm

weiser wrote:Most women in Bangkok and Manila are very ordinary looking. Just go and observe any public place in those cities where the general public hangout. There are very few stunners about in either place. You can see many more far prettier young girls of all nationalities and races in shopping malls in UK, Australia or America than in any part of Asia.

Then again, the average foreigner expat or sex tourist in Thailand or Philippines should take a look at themselves in the mirror before they complain about the state of the local women. Most of them are old, grossly overweight, out of shape shabbily dressed slobs. Saying Filipinas have monkey faces is pretty offensive and simply untrue.


Some of us are old — I'm now 50 but have been here nearly 20 years. I wasn't old when I moved here, I wasn't out of shape, and I got more women in the U.S. than most guys.

Your post is bullshit, to put it bluntly.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:04 pm

AnonymousAmerican wrote:LOL!!!

:lol:

anoynmous1 is now butthurt. :lol:

like what was so good about Pinoy girls. even the ones here in the US are sub-par compared to other SE and NE asian girls, and I am not even into oriential girls.


LOL its cool....most americans can only pull in ugly pinoy girls and ladyboys
I get what you are saying....
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Ava Paige » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:06 pm

weiser wrote:Then again, the average foreigner expat or sex tourist in Thailand or Philippines should take a look at themselves in the mirror before they complain about the state of the local women. Most of them are old, grossly overweight, out of shape shabbily dressed slobs. Saying Filipinas have monkey faces is pretty offensive and simply untrue.


Haha! I agree with you on that part. I bet that if there will be a topic on Filipina ladies' rants about the foreign guys they meet and date, they'd have much more to complain about. Pardon me, just can't help but react to this. :roll:
Ava Paige
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 am

Postby kai1275 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:15 pm

weiser wrote:Most women in Bangkok and Manila are very ordinary looking. Just go and observe any public place in those cities where the general public hangout. There are very few stunners about in either place. You can see many more far prettier young girls of all nationalities and races in shopping malls in UK, Australia or America than in any part of Asia.

Then again, the average foreigner expat or sex tourist in Thailand or Philippines should take a look at themselves in the mirror before they complain about the state of the local women. Most of them are old, grossly overweight, out of shape shabbily dressed slobs. Saying Filipinas have monkey faces is pretty offensive and simply untrue.


You think any mall in America has prettier women in it than any place in Asia? You obviously have never been to Tokyo or any other nice city in Asia before. American malls are LOADED with FAT women and young girls! You need to travel.

I will never forget the shell shock I felt when I landed in San Francisco after my first trip to China. The amount of fat men, women, and children, super fat police officers with fat German Shepherds, was sooooo mind blowing! I was like WTF! America is disgusting! If you ever get the chance to leave this country for a while and come back, you will feel the same way.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:LOL!!!

:lol:

anoynmous1 is now butthurt. :lol:

like what was so good about Pinoy girls. even the ones here in the US are sub-par compared to other SE and NE asian girls, and I am not even into oriential girls.


LOL its cool....most americans can only pull in ugly pinoy girls and ladyboys
I get what you are saying....


personally, I don't care what americans pull in the Philippines....

I have seen some American white guys scoring and marrying some descent looking Pinoy girls but for me, I just can't get a boner seeing the Pinoy girls here in the US (and I live near Vallejo CA, where the biggest Pinoy community exists outside of the Philippines). However, I will say though that Pinoy guys are imo, the most alpha of all oriental immigrant groups here in the US. I have nothing but respect for Pinoy guys, as they're the ones I typically see of the oriental guys scoring more girls outside of their ethnic group here in the US.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby germanguy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:15 pm

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
I have seen some American white guys scoring and marrying some descent looking Pinoy girls but for me, I just can't get a boner seeing the Pinoy girls here in the US (and I live near Vallejo CA, where the biggest Pinoy community exists outside of the Philippines).


I wouldn´t compare immigrants to people who live in the home country. That just doesn´t work... Once people enter the west they are changing QUICK. When I look at the immigrants in my country I always have to shake my head. They are so keen on copying western behaviour that after some time most of them are worse then actual westerners.
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:22 pm

germanguy wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
I have seen some American white guys scoring and marrying some descent looking Pinoy girls but for me, I just can't get a boner seeing the Pinoy girls here in the US (and I live near Vallejo CA, where the biggest Pinoy community exists outside of the Philippines).


I wouldn´t compare immigrants to people who live in the home country. That just doesn´t work... Once people enter the west they are changing QUICK. When I look at the immigrants in my country I always have to shake my head. They are so keen on copying western behaviour that after some time most of them are worse then actual westerners.


it's true in a way but even then, with the American born children, the only ones I see scoring a bunch of American women are usually Pinoys of all the oriental immigrant groups.

and about your country, it's a shame how many Turks act there, and how they change. even my Turk-German friends and my Turkish national friends complain of Turks that live/are from Germany, seeing how retarded they are and how they f**k up things.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby Fisto » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Hey fellas, this is Fisto. The guy that was the topic of this thread. I detailed how I was getting these kinds of numbers in the phils in an article here that includes photos.

The gentlemen that were saying girls in the phils are 6s and below couldn't be more wrong. There are some beautiful women there.

To give you an idea of what kind of calibration I have for rating them, I have lived in Los Angeles and Las Vegas for the last 12 years. I've dated bottle service girls at the best clubs in Vegas, and wanna be starlets in LA.

I am going back to Asia in another month as I"ve just returned from Central America.

Anyway, here is the link;

http://swooptheworld.com/how-to-bang-3- ... ilippines/
Fisto
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Postby Dash » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Skimmed through this thread.

Yes, Pinays in general are not a real attractive bunch. However, that is really a moot point because there are tons of 6's (cute) and a sizable number of 7's (attractive) to be had with relative ease so long as you are willing to put in the work.

True 8+'s (model tier aesthetics) are not easy to find, but then again what country has a large number of them.
Dash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 am

Postby publicduende » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 am

Fisto wrote:Hey fellas, this is Fisto. The guy that was the topic of this thread. I detailed how I was getting these kinds of numbers in the phils in an article here that includes photos.

The gentlemen that were saying girls in the phils are 6s and below couldn't be more wrong. There are some beautiful women there.

To give you an idea of what kind of calibration I have for rating them, I have lived in Los Angeles and Las Vegas for the last 12 years. I've dated bottle service girls at the best clubs in Vegas, and wanna be starlets in LA.

I am going back to Asia in another month as I"ve just returned from Central America.

Anyway, here is the link;

http://swooptheworld.com/how-to-bang-3- ... ilippines/


Usual PUA crap. Roosh and his acolytes are an inexhaustible forge of bedroom fantasies meant to get more traffic and/or sell more PUA crap.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonny Law, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests