Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

So You Want To Move To Indonesia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Here's everything you wanted to know about Indonesia.

http://henrymakow.com/2013/07/so-you-wa ... dones.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Great article, Taco! Indonesia is one place where I would like to teach English in the future.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am

Marriage to an Indonesian woman does not entitle you to any special visa privileges. Indonesia is much stricter than the Philippines visa-wise. Please be aware of it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 am

Do you need a visa to visit Indonesia? I was going to see if I could visit during my trip to Malaysia, but I heard you need a visa. But I'm sure all those visitors to Bali don't need a visa. Maybe it's a special case.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:36 am

xiongmao wrote:Do you need a visa to visit Indonesia? I was going to see if I could visit during my trip to Malaysia, but I heard you need a visa. But I'm sure all those visitors to Bali don't need a visa. Maybe it's a special case.

As a Brit, u can get a visa on arrival at airport.

http://www.embassyofindonesia.org/consular/voa.htm
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand