Repressed Taiwanese on Subway getting a BJ

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Repressed Taiwanese on Subway getting a BJ

Post by Rock »

Just look at this guys facial expressions. I kinda see what Winston means now lol.

Cyberfriends with benefits? I like that expression, lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The correct name of that video is "Taiwan Subway Blowjob in Public".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:The correct name of that video is "Taiwan Subway Blowjob in Public".
Yea. If this guy is any indication, Taiwanese can look repressed in public even when they're getting a blowjob lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Repressed Taiwanese on Subway getting a BJ

Post by Winston »

Here is a photo of repressed Taiwanese on the subway. As you can see, everyone is in their own bubble, and do not look open or approachable with strangers. This is an inherent part of Taiwanese personality and nature.

However, the environment is not toxic or filled with negative energy like in the US. People do not try to tear you down with big egos like in America. Taiwanese deep down are kind, polite and humble. So it's a peaceful polite environment at least, even if it can be a lonely passionless one.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I will get very bored quit fast in a environment like that.
Maybe a place to visit if i have my girlfriend with and plenty of money to spend around.
At least it's not toxic or violent as the US but i don't think it will makes the place interesting in the long run.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

green1976 wrote:I will get very bored quit fast in a environment like that.
Maybe a place to visit if i have my girlfriend with and plenty of money to spend around.
At least it's not toxic or violent as the US but i don't think it will makes the place interesting in the long run.
Yes I agree. However you got to keep in mind that even if you have a clique or social circle in Taiwan, you still won't connect well because they thrive on familiarity, not novelty, and are more closed minded and conformist oriented than we are. Thus they are on a different wavelength. Most of us HAers will not be in their element there because we thrive on novelty and freethinking. At best we will form polite friendly connections there but not deep ones. This is my experience at least.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:
green1976 wrote:I will get very bored quit fast in a environment like that.
Yes I agree. However you got to keep in mind that even if you have a clique or social circle in Taiwan, you still won't connect well because they thrive on familiarity, not novelty, and are more closed minded and conformist oriented than we are. Thus they are on a different wavelength. Most of us HAers will not be in their element there because we thrive on novelty and freethinking. At best we will form polite friendly connections there but not deep ones. This is my experience at least.
I bet if I were to learn intermediate Mandarin, I could get a shapely, Iggy-Azalea-esque figure TW chick over there. The power of exotictasy. LOL
CE, TravelerKai@RVF (formerly Kai1275@HA), ssjparris, and the_adventurer Terrance and "kill it" over there. lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's something very weird and negative about Taiwanese people that I can't put my finger on or describe with words. You know what I mean? It goes beyond being closed, narrow and uptight (which they are of course and even admit to). There's something that's off putting that can't be put into words. You know what I mean?

Best way to describe it is like there is a boa constrictor wrapped around your spirit trying to suffocate it. It's like trying to shut and close you up.

I get the strong feeling and impression that underneath their fake smile, most Taiwanese people are looking and seeking for reasons to DISLIKE you, because disliking people (especially if they are different) seems to be in their ROOT NATURE deep down to the core.

There seems to be a lot of deep self-hatred and anger in the Taiwanese psyche which is projected out at others. Perhaps this is why they look for reasons to dislike others as if it's in their instinct to do so. Maybe it's a way of projecting their self-hatred onto others? I sense it in their vibe and face and body language.

Also, the strict serious and nature of the typical Taiwanese face and personality is way too extreme and seems very unnatural, to the point of making their smiles look like a fake act.

I'm not sure how Taiwanese vibe with each other since Taiwanese don't seem to like vibing with others or connecting with others. Very strange. How do Taiwanese couples have chemistry with each other? I don't see a logical way to produce real chemistry with Taiwanese girls. Something about their vibe and personality seems to REPEL chemistry, especially since they seem to be looking for reasons to DISLIKE you. Thus, trying to have chemistry with Taiwanese girls is like trying to bond with antimatter.

The best you can do is form superficial relations with Taiwanese, but not deep ones. So how do couples bond in Taiwan? How do guys with Taiwanese girlfriends bond with them? I don't get it. Maybe they live in an antimatter universe?

These questions are very baffling and harder to solve than Rubiks cube. Chess makes a lot more sense than Taiwanese social and dating dynamics do. Lol