Meeting European girls in SE Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Meeting European girls in SE Asia?

Post by luoldeng9 »

In mid August I will have a 5 day vacation. I am already working in Asia now but would like to spend my vacation in SE Asia since I've already visited the NE Asian countries. I have also already visited Thailand but did not get the chance to meet many European girls. I could go to better beaches this time but it seems like a waste since I still haven't seen the other SE Asian countries yet

Based on my research it seems like Boracay and Bali may be the best places to meet European (excluding English and Irish) girls on vacation who are open to some fun. But I would prefer places that don't have as many tourists from Australia or the UK

Any other suggestions?
Last edited by luoldeng9 on August 7th, 2013, 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Meeting European girls in SE Asia?

Post by Rock »

luoldeng9 wrote:In mid August I will have a 5 day vacation. I am already working in Asia now but would like to spend my vacation in SE Asia since I've already visited the NE Asian countries. I have also already visited Thailand but did not get the chance to meet many European girls. I could go to better beaches this time but it seems like a waste since I still haven't seen the other SE Asian countries yet

Based on my research it seems like Boracay and Bali may be the best places to meet European (excluding English and Irish) girls on vacation who are open to some fun and casual sex (I'm open to girls from Japan China and Korea also). But I would prefer places that don't have as many tourists from Australia or the UK

Any other suggestions?
Forget about it! Highly unlikely that someone like you can pull that off, esp. in such a short period.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

lol winston that is a "hot euro" for you? her face is f***ing ugly and makes her look really really stupid.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Want to meet tourists in Asia? Are you some kind of troll?

Just stay away from tourists here!!!

If you want to meet ladies, stick with the locals.

But if you do want to meet backpackers, ChinaTown in Kuala Lumpur is full of them. In Bangkok head to Khao San road, or go to Pattaya or Phuket.

If you don't want to meet any tourists at all, go to Guangzhou. Only ever saw two tourists there, and they were looking for the HK train.

I'd rather hang out with the mongers than the backpackers.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Primo areas to meet young european women in Thailand:

Koh Tao
Koh phangan (full moon)
Krabi
Koh Phi Phi

Koh Tao and Phi Phi is probably your best bet.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another Euro girl in Thailand. lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/791511?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Want to meet tourists in Asia? Are you some kind of troll?

Just stay away from tourists here!!!

If you want to meet ladies, stick with the locals.

But if you do want to meet backpackers, ChinaTown in Kuala Lumpur is full of them. In Bangkok head to Khao San road, or go to Pattaya or Phuket.

If you don't want to meet any tourists at all, go to Guangzhou. Only ever saw two tourists there, and they were looking for the HK train.

I'd rather hang out with the mongers than the backpackers.
Not backpackers. Backpacker women tend to be manly and not attractive or feminine. He meant the hot white Euro traveler girls in Thailand.
Repatriate wrote: Primo areas to meet young european women in Thailand:

Koh Tao
Koh phangan (full moon)
Krabi
Koh Phi Phi

Are the European women in Thailand approachable? Are they usually single? Do they ever travel alone?

bkk_bro
Freshman Poster

Post by bkk_bro »

Repatriate wrote: Primo areas to meet young european women in Thailand:

Koh Tao
Koh phangan (full moon)
Krabi
Koh Phi Phi

I haven't been to Koh Tao, but Koh Phi Phi has a lot of European chicks, Krabi is a hole. You'll have a harder time finding holidaying Thai girls, as most of the ones there you'll find working. I spent a few nights there and made out with a Jewish chick and a Brit. The both had friends they were traveling with however they were out gallivanting by themselves. Was typical of back home though, getting them back to my room was a different story. Chiang Mai also has a lot of European chick travelers hanging in coffee shops in the day. Can't speak for the Koh Phangan full moon/half moon/quarter moon/black moon/ etc moon parties as it's the epitome of what I would describe as hell lol.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
Are the European women in Thailand approachable? Are they usually single? Do they ever travel alone?
My scuba instructor was scottish and she was flirty but I had a g/f at the time. She told me completely out of the blue that Koh Tao was a meat market and that I should hook up there. Which is a pretty big wink wink nudge nudge thing to say to someone. I found both the men and women to be friendly. Most of the people there were pretty young i'd say the whole island was 90% European and white and in their early to mid 20's. Some nice looking girls around. I'd say the ratio was easily 50/50 but there were a lot of handsome euro guys around too so it's not like there was no competition or anything.

If I was staying there longer and unattached I don't think it would have been difficult to hook up though. There were daily parties at the beaches and everyone was very laid back. It was way more genuinely laid back than Koh Phangan or Koh Phi Phi. I think the reason why is that people were more focused on fun recreational activities rather than just getting shit faced sloppy drunk and getting laid. So Koh Tao attracted a more well put together personality. I thought there were way more shady foreigners partying in those other places.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

Pattaya is filled with Russian girls, but why do you want to meet European women?

Thats like coming to the land of smiles to see a frown ;)