How do you make (fake) a letter of recommendation in China?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

You can get fake anything in one part of (Recto) Manila Philippines that specializes in that sort of thing. Since they have Chinese-Filipinos all over the place I'm sure they can do that sort of thing quite easily.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Given that the new perspective employer presumably knows who the old employer is, surely faking a reference is fraught with danger and the idea would be to forget about this job and get another one.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

I realize this is about a month old, but in case you're still needing any guidance, head over to Dave's ESL Cafe. Google it. This is THE place to ask such a question.

Good luck man!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jacaré wrote:I realize this is about a month old, but in case you're still needing any guidance, head over to Dave's ESL Cafe. Google it.
That place was ruined by politically correct censorship. Avoid it like the plague.