Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I got my assignment changed in China!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I got my assignment changed in China!

Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:04 am

I'm excited my assignment got changed from being put in a nowhere place like in Ping An village, Southern China to a big city in Jinhua City, Zhe Jiang province.

I think that would fit me a lot better than being stationed in a rural backwater like I was originally supposed to go...Does anyone no anything about the place...?

It looks like a pretty big city.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 am

Do you know how many people are in the city? I think living in a Chinese village would be rough.

Looks like you are almost exactly directly south of where I am! A few provinces away.

Are you still leaving at the same time? How did your assignment get changed? Did you use a recruiting agency?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 am

Ghost wrote:Do you know how many people are in the city? I think living in a Chinese village would be rough.

Looks like you are almost exactly directly south of where I am! A few provinces away.

Are you still leaving at the same time? How did your assignment get changed? Did you use a recruiting agency?

I'm leaving for China on the last week of August. I am using a recruiting agency. I asked for a change because I prefer living in a city, rather than in a village.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:55 am

zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Do you know how many people are in the city? I think living in a Chinese village would be rough.

I'm leaving for China on the last week of August. I am using a recruiting agency. I asked for a change because I prefer living in a city, rather than in a village.

Good luck to both of you guys. Let us know how things go for you. I am sure the dating scene and social scene has to be better in China than it is here in the USA.

America has one of the worst dating and social scenes for men in the entire world. I am sure things HAVE to be better in China. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I got my assignment changed in China!

Postby kai1275 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 pm

zboy1 wrote:I'm excited my assignment got changed from being put in a nowhere place like in Ping An village, Southern China to a big city in Jinhua City, Zhe Jiang province.

I think that would fit me a lot better than being stationed in a rural backwater like I was originally supposed to go...Does anyone no anything about the place...?

It looks like a pretty big city.

Zhejiang is right below Shanghai. Anytime you need some special western good or service, you are VERY close to the only few places that can facilitate that. This is a good move. I have no idea if the women there are spoiled like certain Shanghai women are, but it cannot be worst though. Any part of China is good for dating even the country side if you know what to do. Women in that area tend to be smarter and more worldly aware of stuff, so use that to your benefit. Make good use of Wechat/QQ personals/and other top tier Chinese dating sites to get the best English speaking ones, to get your dates constantly flowing. You are Asian, huge advantage, so even if you have strong Korean features, you should have no excuses! :D
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks JamesBond and Kai! I expect to have a pretty good time over there, and you're right Kai, I should have no excuses with the women there...especially considering my tall height for an Asian and somewhat good looks in comparison to the average Chinese male in China...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Congratulations. Now you can go to China and hopefully meet a Black guy tourist or something like that there and tell him the following,

"Hello, I am Korean American, and I realize that you are a Black man with a capital "B". I'm Aaayy-shun, and I know this, bro."

and you might get pwned. LOL jahahaha just kidding!!!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Do please take many photos!

Google+ Picasaweb allows unlimited online photo storage.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Ah, damn. Never dated a Zhejiang girl.

Seems a better bet although I didn't like Shanghai too much. Well if you do go there then visit the place with the architect's model of the whole of Shanghai in it, it's absolutely incredible.

And if you go crazy in China then come here to Thailand for some much needed R&R!!!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand