Chinese Men Taking Vietnamese Wives

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Vietnamese wives are in high demand in China.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures ... tions.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm not surprised, Vietnamese women are ultra hot!

I've only dated one, but I need to date more.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I might try to teach in Vietnam after China--after a year or two. Isn't it funny to see Chinese men desperately going abroad to find Vietnamese brides?

My uncle in South Korea is married to a very nice Vietnamese lady. They have two kids together and both of them are adorable! I can see why people would want Vietnamese females as wives since most of them are very obedient, caring, and kind...
Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

I think you'll see Chinese men looking for wives overseas more and more in the coming decades. There's a 6 to 5 male/female ratio in China. The prevalence of female infanticide in China will have significant consequences for China and eventually the world.

Some interesting comments here: http://nationalreview.com/corner/150695 ... mark-steyn
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chinese Men Taking Vietnamese Wives

Post by Winston »

How exactly do you get a bride in Vietnam? Do you do it online or only through an agency? Wouldn't you have to go to Vietnam to meet her first? I was told this kind of thing is wearing off as Vietnam's economy is growing and women are becoming less desperate there.

I can see why Chinese men may do this. In China the women are becoming more and more cold and spoiled and distant unfortunately. Last time I was there all the girls wanted to do was walk hurriedly to work and mind their own business. They had tunnel vision and don't care about anyone around them or their environment. Weird. I can't relate to that because I'm always looking around at everyone around me, whereas Chinese tend to ignore everyone around them. The women prefer to ignore you now and act like you don't exist and just hurry on their way. They don't seem to care about love or human connection. Life is just a business to them and they enjoy living like ants and bees. It's sickening. It's like they are almost inhuman. I don't get how they can be like that or want to be like insects rather than living souls. Chinese people are weird, almost inhuman. I can't believe I share their genes. They are totally alien and inhuman and soulless to me.

I guess if that's so then maybe all the atrocities and mass murders by Mao in China in the 20th century weren't so bad after all, if he wasn't killing any real living souls and only killing robots and insects. lol. I know that sounds bad, but hey, they are what they are. lol

Also, even when I met a friendly Chinese girl, and got her Wechat info, as soon as I asked her to meet me again they would be offended, and tell me that in Chinese culture it is inappropriate to ask a young girl out that you don't know, especially if you are an older man. And that in China, girls don't just go and hang out with you casually, even as friends, like they do in Europe, because in China going out with someone means you have intentions to marry that person. So going out to meet someone, even to McDonald's for a casual lunch, language exchange or conversation, still has serious implications. Blah Blah. That's so full of shit. Of course, girls only say that to guys they aren't attracted to. But still, it's a lame thing to say.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chinese Men Taking Vietnamese Wives

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, Chinese woman have changed since I first arrived five years ago...They are more distant, entitled and materialistic than before--and this is only from a period of five years ago! lol