Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dating in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dating in Thailand

Postby xiongmao » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:50 am

OK I'm starting a thread for Thailand dating and related issues. Plenty of HA'ers seem to be dating in the Phillies or in China, but there's less being said about Thailand.

Anyway, 10 weeks into my Thailand expedition and I've now dated 10 women. The youngest was 23, the oldest 33. Of these I only really got a good girlfriend experience from one, the rest were pretty useless.

Initial observations:

Thai Love Links is awash with girls - every time I log in I see 100's more I've never seen before.

However, Thai girls don't seem to have the desperation to get married that Chinese girls do. I've even got Chinese girls I've dated still chatting to me in the hope I'll return to China or they'll come out here. The only Thai girls that have been ultra-clingy are the ones nobody else wants to date.

Thai girls who *really* want babies seem to have them when they're 20 then give them to their parents to bring up.

Dare I say it, but Thai girls aren't nearly as smart as Chinese girls. For example last night's girl got cute teeth braces but because of them I couldn't actually hear what she was saying. Lol. I don't recall dating a single graduate so far, whereas virtually all of my Chinese girls had degrees.

It's hard work getting dates. Mostly because the women here work stupidly long hours. Take last night's date, she finished at 6.15 but it was 8.30 by the time she'd left the office, got through horrendous traffic and actually reached the rendezvous point. The 2nd girl Rock met regularly worked 12 hour days. Hell, I even found a woman who worked 7 days a week.

Most good English speakers are somehow involved in the farang mongering trade. Although having said that many girls claim to not speak English but actually they're pretty good.

I've dated some reasonably attractive girls, but they're not a patch on who I could get dates with in China.

This is a good place if you have a fetish for a particular thing, be it teeth braces, fake breasts, tattoos, dark skin, light skin, ladyboys, BBW and in this respect it's more varied than China.

Skin colour is variable here. I've dated white legged ladies and I've seen women here who are almost black.

Loads of Thais are overweight. Not sure why this is so. However, people seem to live on stuff fried in cheap palm oil. Maybe that's the clue. Also 7-11's are everywhere, but you can't buy vegetables in there :lol:.

Thailand is a place to be alpha. So if a date wants to bring a chaperone tell her not to, and if she wants money for her family or wants you to meet the family then just say no.

Wechat's been OK for finding dates but since you can only see small photos and no dating statistics, it's a bit random. But I did find my best girl on it. LINE is the best tool for chatting to ladies and arranging dates.

I have no real life game, but maybe Falcon and I can hit the malls and look for cute girls. Actually I've been really busy working in my room of late, so haven't been out much. TLL will deliver the goods, but it takes time to sift through the profiles.

There are non-Thais to date here. My friend keeps finding Russians but I can't stand them.

Is this a good place to find a wife? I'm doubtful. Maybe I'd be better going into a bar and finding a girl to rent for a while, then return to China or try the Phillies.

For wife finding I'd guess that Chiang Mai would be a better place to go, plus it's cheaper than Bangkok. Pattaya would absolutely be the worst place in earth to find a wife, but it's a fun place to visit if you're single :lol:.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London







Postby Repatriate » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:09 am

Nice post and you've pretty much addressed points i've gone over before in previous posts about Thailand and Thai girls. I think there are decent Thai women out there and they are pleasant enough to date and have relationships with expiration dates. However it's hard finding one that has decent qualities that I value anyways. I still feel that most Thai women would not make for good stable wives or partners in the long run. The matter of pulling their own weight is a big issue. I also don't believe in Thai parenting skills. I think it's lackluster that's why so many Thai kids end up so bratty especially when they are the upper middle class sort.

With that being said you are probably doing the right thing. If you get better overall quality in China then it makes sense to stick with China for long term relationships. I never felt Thailand was a serious place for serious things.

I'm sure some people may disagree but for every success story i've heard of expats finding Thai wives i've seen way more fizzle out in various ways.

I can't get over the brain dead nature of a lot of Thais either. Like I said a lot of them are fun to be around but I just can't hack being around a culture that doesn't give a damn about anything that happens outside their very small cultural bubble.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby xiongmao » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Yeah, it's kind of a strange place. Maybe a poor country with rich people in it, whereas China was a rich country with poor people in it. Whatever, without tourism this place would just be rice fields.

Still, dinner cost me less than $2 even if a couple of Chinese girls giggled hysterically at my chicken rice with a fried egg on top! That's the way I like it.

Turned down a date tonight - she wanted to go drink wine in a 5* hotel, yeah I'm wise to that one now.

Couple more dates lined up as I now figured out how to find women in my local area on TLL.

It's hard work but there are good ladies here. Last night's was so nearly a great find.

51 baht to the pound now (and up big against the dollar/euro) - if you want to see Thailand then now's your chance.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Dating in Thailand

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Thai Love Links is awash with girls - every time I log in I see 100's more I've never seen before.

There is absolutely no reason to date chicks online in Thailand unless they're simply for a free f**k. You've said before you don't have any game, well this is one of the best places in the world to work on it.

However, Thai girls don't seem to have the desperation to get married that Chinese girls do. I've even got Chinese girls I've dated still chatting to me in the hope I'll return to China or they'll come out here. The only Thai girls that have been ultra-clingy are the ones nobody else wants to date.

Who wants a desperate-to-get-married, ultra clingy girl? Not me.

Thai girls who *really* want babies seem to have them when they're 20 then give them to their parents to bring up.

Maybe if you learned the language and stopped dating chicks who are poor, this wouldn't happen. Normal, middle-class Thai chicks don't want to give their chicks to their parents.

You keep comparing Thai chicks to Chinese chicks. You're not in China so what does it matter? Constantly referring to this being different from Chinese is a waste of your time.

It's hard work getting dates. Mostly because the women here work stupidly long hours. Take last night's date, she finished at 6.15 but it was 8.30 by the time she'd left the office, got through horrendous traffic and actually reached the rendezvous point. The 2nd girl Rock met regularly worked 12 hour days. Hell, I even found a woman who worked 7 days a week.


If you want a woman with some brains, who takes care of herself, and who contributes, she's going to work. Working in Thailand means the employer sets harsh rules.

My wife goes to work at 6:15AM every day and is home anywhere from 4:00-8:30 at night. Once every couple of months she is forced to go to some company dinner or going away party. I don't like it, she hates it, but for now, especially since she earns good money, she needs to work for the good of our family. If you want a chick who doesn't work, then you need to support her ass. Simple as that and that's what they'll tell you.

Most good English speakers are somehow involved in the farang mongering trade. Although having said that many girls claim to not speak English but actually they're pretty good.


Another idiotic statement based on your extremely limited time here and association with women who are considered decent. That's the only thing I can think...my wife and I only speak English with one another. She has a couple of girls she works with who speak English almost as good as she does.

I know several women who I have photographed, mostly normal, working class women, who speak enough English to go out with and have a good time. You're in their country, like I have told you from day one, learn to speak their language and then you might land one who is worthwhile.

I've dated some reasonably attractive girls, but they're not a patch on who I could get dates with in China.

Again with the comparisons. I dare say your inability to have any fun with Thai women, some of the most easy going, fun-loving women on the planet, is because of you.

This is a good place if you have a fetish for a particular thing, be it teeth braces, fake breasts, tattoos, dark skin, light skin, ladyboys, BBW and in this respect it's more varied than China.

Now this I'll agree with. However...if you want a prudish woman here, you can have that too.

Skin colour is variable here. I've dated white legged ladies and I've seen women here who are almost black.


It's all pink on the inside and brain matter is the same color as well. Personally, never mattered to me. Stick me in Africa and I'd hook up with hot white chicks or hot black chicks.

Loads of Thais are overweight. Not sure why this is so. However, people seem to live on stuff fried in cheap palm oil. Maybe that's the clue. Also 7-11's are everywhere, but you can't buy vegetables in there :lol:.

Thais are now westernized, what do you expect? There are apples and bananas sold in 7'11.

Thailand is a place to be alpha. So if a date wants to bring a chaperone tell her not to, and if she wants money for her family or wants you to meet the family then just say no.


You're just learning this? With regards to money - f**k that - they don't get shit until lengthy relationship has been established.

As far as the chaperon, I know numerous Thai women who simply wouldn't go out with you if you said no chaperon. Not all, but definitely some. At the very least, the date might be one in which you meet somewhere and hang out with a group of friends.

There are non-Thais to date here. My friend keeps finding Russians but I can't stand them.


You want Russians, go to Russia. Seriously.

Is this a good place to find a wife? I'm doubtful. Maybe I'd be better going into a bar and finding a girl to rent for a while, then return to China or try the Phillies.

You've been here for 2 1/2 months and you've given up? Jesus man...please...LISTEN - first, you're probably not going to ever find a wife on Thai Love Lines. Second, go out, do your own thing, meet women face to face, and learn to speak the language. It will happen. Even with shitty game. Once you truly learn the ropes, it's bloody easy. You keep doing the same thing expecting different results. If you bang your head on the wall, it hurts. Nothing is going to change this unless perhaps you stop banging your head on the wall!

I do not know where you live but one of these days, if I'm in your area taking photos, I will meet up with you. I will show you how easy it is to talk to Thai woman, ask them for phone numbers, etc.

Do you speak ANY Thai yet? A few words? Hello, goodbye, thank you?


For wife finding I'd guess that Chiang Mai would be a better place to go, plus it's cheaper than Bangkok. Pattaya would absolutely be the worst place in earth to find a wife, but it's a fun place to visit if you're single :lol:.


I wouldn't say Chiang Mai is any easier than Bangkok but it is definitely better than Pattaya, which isn't saying much as it's a shithole where everyone has their hands out.

I go out and take photos, even here in Bangkok, and the older Thai c**ts have their hands out, "Give me 100 baht." I always laugh or tell em to f**k off.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Repatriate » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:39 pm

xiongmao wrote:
Turned down a date tonight - she wanted to go drink wine in a 5* hotel, yeah I'm wise to that one now.

The infamous category #1 girls I mentioned. This is also the type that is not attracted to me and they automatically screen themselves out. I can usually tell right away too they just have that look and they have utter disdain towards people who they think don't have money. :lol:

Couple more dates lined up as I now figured out how to find women in my local area on TLL.

I've had pretty good success on TLL in the past. There are some real gems on there. I went on a date with one girl whose family owns a resort around Koh Lanta. She was sweet and awesome to be around but unfortunately worked too far at the resort for anything substantial to develop.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Rock » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Can either a mod or author edit this post and take something out please as per my edited version above?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Dating in Thailand

Postby Rock » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:36 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:I do not know where you live but one of these days, if I'm in your area taking photos, I will meet up with you. I will show you how easy it is to talk to Thai woman, ask them for phone numbers, etc.



Xiongmao, you should take him up on this. I've met him once around his neighborhood and he really has a lot of experience in Thailand.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 pm

[quote="Banano"][quote="Repatriate"]Nice post and you've pretty much addressed points i've gone over before in previous posts about Thailand and Thai girls. I think there are decent Thai women out there and they are pleasant enough to date and have relationships with expiration dates. However it's hard finding one that has decent qualities that I value anyways. I still feel that most Thai women would not make for good stable wives or partners in the long run. The matter of pulling their own weight is a big issue. I also don't believe in Thai parenting skills. I think it's lackluster that's why so many Thai kids end up so bratty especially when they are the upper middle class sort.

With that being said you are probably doing the right thing. If you get better overall quality in China then it makes sense to stick with China for long term relationships. I never felt Thailand was a serious place for serious things.

I'm sure some people may disagree but for every success story i've heard of expats finding Thai wives i've seen way more fizzle out in various ways.


Pretty heavy statements. I can have a hard-on for Thais but I disagree with what you're saying. I believe, and I could be wrong, that the class of Thai you surround yourself with dictates how you feel about them as a culture. In your case, you've surrounded yourself with brain-dead dummies who don't have the means to travel.

Some Thais have no desire to travel, just like some Americans never go out of the U.S.

Perhaps the Thais I know are different than the type you know. I know women who go to Hong Kong and Singapore every few months, another two who have been to Russia for conferences, my wife and I have been to several countries. Also, I worked with people in pro boxing here and many, many Thais have traveled close to as much or more than I have! One guy's been to North Korea, another is a Senator in the Thai government and has traveled all over the world many times over AND he speaks decent English, much better than he gives himself credit for.

Your assumptions are skewed to put it mildly. Thais would sell their own mothers? Jesus man, you're off and I mean mentally. Stop hanging out with whores because you have what is known here as a whore mentality. You think every Thai woman is for sale, every Thai is out to get you, every Thai is useless. I am a harsh, harsh critic of Thais and of Thailand...but...they have some fantastic qualities about them. If you're comparing to Chinese - I could say that Chinese don't smile because it doesn't earn them any money or social warmth doesn't put food on the table. Chinese are just Chinese, Thais are just Thais, and you are just from where ever you're from. You're no better or worse than any of them.

Last but not least, I do not particularly like to see lady boys walking around but who am I to judge? As I like to say, "I got no beef with them." If they mind their own business, do their own thing, don't hurt me or my family, they can chop to their heart's content.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby kai1275 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:40 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Banano wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Nice post and you've pretty much addressed points i've gone over before in previous posts about Thailand and Thai girls. I think there are decent Thai women out there and they are pleasant enough to date and have relationships with expiration dates. However it's hard finding one that has decent qualities that I value anyways. I still feel that most Thai women would not make for good stable wives or partners in the long run. The matter of pulling their own weight is a big issue. I also don't believe in Thai parenting skills. I think it's lackluster that's why so many Thai kids end up so bratty especially when they are the upper middle class sort.

With that being said you are probably doing the right thing. If you get better overall quality in China then it makes sense to stick with China for long term relationships. I never felt Thailand was a serious place for serious things.

I'm sure some people may disagree but for every success story i've heard of expats finding Thai wives i've seen way more fizzle out in various ways.

I can't get over the brain dead nature of a lot of Thais either. Like I said a lot of them are fun to be around but I just can't hack being around a culture that doesn't give a damn about anything that happens outside their very small cultural bubble.





Pretty heavy statements. I can have a hard-on for Thais but I disagree with what you're saying. I believe, and I could be wrong, that the class of Thai you surround yourself with dictates how you feel about them as a culture. In your case, you've surrounded yourself with brain-dead dummies who don't have the means to travel.

Some Thais have no desire to travel, just like some Americans never go out of the U.S.

Perhaps the Thais I know are different than the type you know. I know women who go to Hong Kong and Singapore every few months, another two who have been to Russia for conferences, my wife and I have been to several countries. Also, I worked with people in pro boxing here and many, many Thais have traveled close to as much or more than I have! One guy's been to North Korea, another is a Senator in the Thai government and has traveled all over the world many times over AND he speaks decent English, much better than he gives himself credit for.

Your assumptions are skewed to put it mildly. Thais would sell their own mothers? Jesus man, you're off and I mean mentally. Stop hanging out with whores because you have what is known here as a whore mentality. You think every Thai woman is for sale, every Thai is out to get you, every Thai is useless. I am a harsh, harsh critic of Thais and of Thailand...but...they have some fantastic qualities about them. If you're comparing to Chinese - I could say that Chinese don't smile because it doesn't earn them any money or social warmth doesn't put food on the table. Chinese are just Chinese, Thais are just Thais, and you are just from where ever you're from. You're no better or worse than any of them.

Last but not least, I do not particularly like to see lady boys walking around but who am I to judge? As I like to say, "I got no beef with them." If they mind their own business, do their own thing, don't hurt me or my family, they can chop to their heart's content.


Now THAT is HEAVY! Like the Bible says, "Iron Sharpens Iron...." Some guys here will never get it because all they have access to is other trash people and garbage knowledge. They need to break the cycle to see the real layers underneath anything. Requires more patience than most men naturally have.

Just like you, I have access to rich, middle class, low class, and everything else in between folks so we can see a more complete picture. It really isn't that hard but others make it harder for some reason. All I can think of is a lack of discipline and patience. What do you think?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:24 am

kai1275 wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Banano wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Nice post and you've pretty much addressed points i've gone over before in previous posts about Thailand and Thai girls. I think there are decent Thai women out there and they are pleasant enough to date and have relationships with expiration dates. However it's hard finding one that has decent qualities that I value anyways. I still feel that most Thai women would not make for good stable wives or partners in the long run. The matter of pulling their own weight is a big issue. I also don't believe in Thai parenting skills. I think it's lackluster that's why so many Thai kids end up so bratty especially when they are the upper middle class sort.

With that being said you are probably doing the right thing. If you get better overall quality in China then it makes sense to stick with China for long term relationships. I never felt Thailand was a serious place for serious things.

I'm sure some people may disagree but for every success story i've heard of expats finding Thai wives i've seen way more fizzle out in various ways.


Pretty heavy statements. I can have a hard-on for Thais but I disagree with what you're saying. I believe, and I could be wrong, that the class of Thai you surround yourself with dictates how you feel about them as a culture. In your case, you've surrounded yourself with brain-dead dummies who don't have the means to travel.

Some Thais have no desire to travel, just like some Americans never go out of the U.S.

Perhaps the Thais I know are different than the type you know. I know women who go to Hong Kong and Singapore every few months, another two who have been to Russia for conferences, my wife and I have been to several countries. Also, I worked with people in pro boxing here and many, many Thais have traveled close to as much or more than I have! One guy's been to North Korea, another is a Senator in the Thai government and has traveled all over the world many times over AND he speaks decent English, much better than he gives himself credit for.

Your assumptions are skewed to put it mildly. Thais would sell their own mothers? Jesus man, you're off and I mean mentally. Stop hanging out with whores because you have what is known here as a whore mentality. You think every Thai woman is for sale, every Thai is out to get you, every Thai is useless. I am a harsh, harsh critic of Thais and of Thailand...but...they have some fantastic qualities about them. If you're comparing to Chinese - I could say that Chinese don't smile because it doesn't earn them any money or social warmth doesn't put food on the table. Chinese are just Chinese, Thais are just Thais, and you are just from where ever you're from. You're no better or worse than any of them.

Last but not least, I do not particularly like to see lady boys walking around but who am I to judge? As I like to say, "I got no beef with them." If they mind their own business, do their own thing, don't hurt me or my family, they can chop to their heart's content.


Now THAT is HEAVY! Like the Bible says, "Iron Sharpens Iron...." Some guys here will never get it because all they have access to is other trash people and garbage knowledge. They need to break the cycle to see the real layers underneath anything. Requires more patience than most men naturally have.

Just like you, I have access to rich, middle class, low class, and everything else in between folks so we can see a more complete picture. It really isn't that hard but others make it harder for some reason. All I can think of is a lack of discipline and patience. What do you think?


Anything or anyone worth having is worth waiting for. I don't mean waiting for years but patience is virtue in many ways.

I keep reading posts on this board stating Thailand is overrated, the woman are too difficult, it's only good for P4P, etc....Rubbish. pure f***ing rubbish.

Learn 10 or 20 words of Thai, f**k me, you're in Thailand, learn a few words, even if they do speak English!

Just have fun and stop expecting shit to happen.

Use the online services for a one date, f**k me or go approach. That's it. If by chance, something better happens, it's gravy.

I NEVER, EVER used online dating when I was running around, and when I say running around I mean I had several women coming and going from my apartment and going out with me every single day. Going by the chart posted by Rock the other day, the women ranged between 6 and 8 with the occasional 9.

Do not expect too much. Normally what happens, at least with me, is you stop thinking about getting something going or sleeping with them and it happens when you least expect it.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby zboy1 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:57 am

Banano, I had to delete your comments about the Thai King because several members felt like it could endanger them while there are living in Thailand. The Thai King is very revered throughout Thailand, so any negative comments about him on this forum may jeopardize several of the people living there right now (including many HA members who are very visible throughout the Internet).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby xiongmao » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Yes some things cannot be said in certain countries. Well the USA, UK, Germany, all have certain topics that cannot be mentioned.

As to dating 'n' stuff...

I quit my Thai class, it was not a good use of my time. Instead I am learning Ajax and a few new technologies to keep my career on track. The day of reckoning will come when somebody will ask me in a job interview what I was doing in Asia.

Actually I've been really busy building websites as well, mostly for other people.

I've hardly learnt any Thai at all, I just don't seem to be picking it up here. The written language is useless - the wikipedia page about Thai script will make your head explode. China was much better because it was so easy to memorise bus destinations and other signs.

Rock thinks my Mandarin is terrible, but then I surprised him by knowing the Chinese word 壁虎。

It was much easier to learn Chinese because 99% of the locals only knew "Hello". That was it as far as their English went. Here even the bus conductors can usually speak enough to ask me where I want to go.

Oh well, since the hotel's English TV channels got blocked I've got no choice but to watch Thai daytime telly, which is usually a choice of soap, beauty infomercial, news, Buddhist monk shows or girl's volleyball. I should pick up some Thai from this.

As to the ladyboys, well they're more popular with farangs than you might think. And ladyboys are everywhere here. I was with my friend last night and the shop assistant in the sports shop we went in was a ladyboy. This evening a hot girl who was dressed to impress walked into R Burger while I was eating my R Dog. No idea if ladyboy or not. His/her legs were incredible, but she had a kind of chick-tache. Well plenty of girls have those, so that was inconclusive.

Rock thinks a girl I've been chatting to is a ladyboy, but I think she's a girl. Who knows.

I've also seen farangs with Thai guys - all human life is here. I kind of get creeped out by the gay gogo/massage places though :roll:

I think I'll get some teeth braces as they seem to be a status symbol here. I walked past a dentists tonight and they were advertising braces for around 3 months salary of the girls I've been dating. Yikes.

Wish I'd taken my camera out tonight as I walked down one of the lesser known Soi's and saw all kinds of stuff.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Rock wrote:Can either a mod or author edit this post and take something out please as per my edited version above?


What version above? I don't see any post from you above this one.

You told me by PM that something needs to be removed in this thread for safety reasons. What is it exactly? I don't see anything unusual here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:Can either a mod or author edit this post and take something out please as per my edited version above?


What version above? I don't see any post from you above this one.

You told me by PM that something needs to be removed in this thread for safety reasons. What is it exactly? I don't see anything unusual here.


Your like over 24 hours too late. zboy1 conceded and handled it yesterday. Did you miss his post above to that effect?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:10 pm

zboy1 wrote:Banano, I had to delete your comments about the Thai King because several members felt like it could endanger them while there are living in Thailand. The Thai King is very revered throughout Thailand, so any negative comments about him on this forum may jeopardize several of the people living there right now (including many HA members who are very visible throughout the Internet).


Thanks. But why would it endanger other members here? If Banano made a negative comment about the king, then he would be guilty. Why would his guilt pass on to others? Thais have common sense right? Why would they target innocent people?

Besides, the internet is pretty much free speech. Aren't they used to criticism on the internet now? Maybe you guys are being overly paranoid?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid, Jonny Law and 5 guests