Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2661
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Post by xiongmao » September 10th, 2013, 8:35 am

I had a spare domain name, spare time and I wanted to learn a couple of newer web technologies, so I've thrown this site together:

http://www.hotasianwomen.net/

I need to add a heck of a lot more women onto the site (and expand the countries list) so if you have any suggestions for ladies to add then send them through the site or post them here.

Just to troll the ladyboy haters, I've secreted a few transgenders in there. Can you spot them :roll:?

I'll improve the ranking algorithms over time but right now I need more people to visit the site and post comments etc. etc.

This is the first time I've used the Twitter Bootstrap on a site design and the first time I've used Ajax on my own site, so please be kind :lol:.

Anyway, kudos to GoDaddy for some very fast ASP.NET hosting - rebuilding the site's photos is impressively quick.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4560
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » September 10th, 2013, 11:51 am

Thanks for adding the ladyboys, that helps us a lot. I see them almost everyday and not because I want to.

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » September 10th, 2013, 2:27 pm


User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2287
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 10th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Based on nationality? The Japanese: the answer.

Thai, Indian and Indonesian run a hard 2nd place.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2661
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Post by xiongmao » September 11th, 2013, 7:00 am

kai1275 wrote:http://www.hotasianwomen.net/Thailand/Nong-Poy.aspx

Is this one of them?
Yes, that's one. But there are 3 others (I think).

Do Indians count as Asian? I like a few Bollywood stars. But I think I'll find more Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese babes first. Wow, Vietnam is a must visit for me. But for the moment my Thai dating schedule is absolutely crazy :oops:.

I've added a Facebook page as well.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Post by Voice of Reason » September 11th, 2013, 8:31 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Based on nationality? The Japanese: the answer.

Thai, Indian and Indonesian run a hard 2nd place.
What about vietnamese?

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
Posts: 569
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 5:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Post by Voice of Reason » September 11th, 2013, 8:32 am

xiongmao wrote:
kai1275 wrote:http://www.hotasianwomen.net/Thailand/Nong-Poy.aspx

Is this one of them?
Yes, that's one. But there are 3 others (I think).

Do Indians count as Asian? I like a few Bollywood stars. But I think I'll find more Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese babes first. Wow, Vietnam is a must visit for me. But for the moment my Thai dating schedule is absolutely crazy :oops:.

I've added a Facebook page as well.
Yes, if you count middle easterners as Asian as well.

Richardrli
Freshman Poster
Posts: 27
Joined: May 9th, 2013, 8:52 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by Richardrli » September 11th, 2013, 9:16 am

Are we specifically talking about East Asians? If so then Indians obviously can't be counted. Overall, I think it has to be Chinese simply due to their much greater numbers so you'll naturally get not so hot ones but also the hottest among the group.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » September 11th, 2013, 12:26 pm

The hottest Indian/Middle East women can easily surpass many East Asian females...but Indian women range from super hot to super ugly, so too, Middle Eastern chicks...

ryanx
Freshman Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: July 22nd, 2010, 11:08 am

Post by ryanx » September 11th, 2013, 12:35 pm

xiongmao wrote:
Do Indians count as Asian? I like a few Bollywood stars. But I think I'll find more Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese babes first. Wow, Vietnam is a must visit for me. But for the moment my Thai dating schedule is absolutely crazy :oops:.

I've added a Facebook page as well.
How are you communicating with the lovely Thai ladies?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5891
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » September 11th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Among east Asians, Koreans have the nicest legs and asses, and have the tall robust bodies along with female curves that I like, so my vote would have to go to them. Of course, that is an average. They have more than a few fatties, uggers and chicks with pumpkin-sized heads, although some of them make that look good.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2287
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 11th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Based on nationality? The Japanese: the answer.

Thai, Indian and Indonesian run a hard 2nd place.
What about Vietnamese?
Oh snaps card! You're right. VN girls come in right before Indonesian but after Indian women.

JP -> TH -> IN -> VN -> ID (I think that's their country-IP-domain abbreviations!)

Filipinas on average don't do it for me. Most of them are too skinny and cannot handle my coc.ks well.

Even though what I'm about to mention is SE Asian, I like Samoan women because they are big-b.itch'ed thick.
(Make sure to say it like "b.itch *pause* ed".)...Some of the Maori/Kiwi mulattos in NZ too look nice too.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2287
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 11th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Cornfed wrote:Among east Asians, Koreans have the nicest legs and asses, and have the tall robust bodies along with female curves that I like, so my vote would have to go to them. Of course, that is an average. They have more than a few fatties, uggers and chicks with pumpkin-sized heads, although some of them make that look good.
I 2nd that. I used to f.uck a Korean-Canadian woman in Toronto several years back and not only was her magpie hairy, but she very,very curvy and had good puss.y. As Christianized, Westernized, and semi-feminized as SK is becoming, I bet there are some BBW/SSBBWs in SK whom would give me minimal fuss and give me the time of day and then some.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » September 11th, 2013, 6:47 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Based on nationality? The Japanese: the answer.

Thai, Indian and Indonesian run a hard 2nd place.
What about Vietnamese?
Oh snaps card! You're right. VN girls come in right before Indonesian but after Indian women.

JP -> TH -> IN -> VN -> ID (I think that's their country-IP-domain abbreviations!)

Filipinas on average don't do it for me. Most of them are too skinny and cannot handle my coc.ks well.

Even though what I'm about to mention is SE Asian, I like Samoan women because they are big-b.itch'ed thick.
(Make sure to say it like "b.itch *pause* ed".)...Some of the Maori/Kiwi mulattos in NZ too look nice too.
Some Samoans I saw in college had the biggest tits and asses I have ever seen on a non fat woman. F-ing ridiculous!

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2287
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 11th, 2013, 9:59 pm

kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Based on nationality? The Japanese: the answer.

Thai, Indian and Indonesian run a hard 2nd place.
What about Vietnamese?
Oh snaps card! You're right. VN girls come in right before Indonesian but after Indian women.

JP -> TH -> IN -> VN -> ID (I think that's their country-IP-domain abbreviations!)

Filipinas on average don't do it for me. Most of them are too skinny and cannot handle my coc.ks well.

Even though what I'm about to mention is SE Asian, I like Samoan women because they are big-b.itch'ed thick.
(Make sure to say it like "b.itch *pause* ed".)...Some of the Maori/Kiwi mulattos in NZ too look nice too.
Some Samoans I saw in college had the biggest tits and asses I have ever seen on a non fat woman. F-ing ridiculous!
I'm telling you. I might give American Samoa a whirl and then check out Western Samoa that's not part of the U.S. of Gay.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”