Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Post by theprimebait »

xiongmao wrote:I had a spare domain name, spare time and I wanted to learn a couple of newer web technologies, so I've thrown this site together:

http://www.hotasianwomen.net/

I need to add a heck of a lot more women onto the site (and expand the countries list) so if you have any suggestions for ladies to add then send them through the site or post them here.

Just to troll the ladyboy haters, I've secreted a few transgenders in there. Can you spot them :roll:?

I'll improve the ranking algorithms over time but right now I need more people to visit the site and post comments etc. etc.

This is the first time I've used the Twitter Bootstrap on a site design and the first time I've used Ajax on my own site, so please be kind :lol:.

Anyway, kudos to GoDaddy for some very fast ASP.NET hosting - rebuilding the site's photos is impressively quick.
Tibet,Bhutanese,Nomadic Chinese groups like Southwest Yi peoples.

Nepal after them.I have some non-nude Tibetan women pics,I'll pm them to you if you want.

r

I dare you to say Southeast asian monkey faced girls and or surgery obsessed plain jane Chinese/Jap girls come close to Tibetan women.

The truth is that most asian women are butt ugly without makeup and surgery and the ones that aren't butt ugly are never actually stunning compared to caucasian women.

BUT,Tibet women,and Eurasian muslim women can compete easily against european female,as they are on AVERAGE goodlooking.

these women don't need makeup,monolid surgeries,or dying their hair wierd colours.they have natural beauty,both inside and out.they have proportionate bodies,many of them are quiet tall.

Tibet women are the best secret in Asia,I hope it stays a secret too.

Chinese and Jap girls will drain your finances,cheat on you and they have aspergic personalities...wierdo women.

Tibetan women have little contact with the modern degenerate world,and have a good moral compass...Tibetan buddhism.

of course Tibetan women make the best wives in Asia.

after Tibetan beauty comes Kashmiri.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Kashmiri and other Indo-Iranic peoples in Asia are very Beautifull.will post some Nepali and Yi women soon.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

This is really weird but I tend to judge 'hottest' based on personality and physical appearance now rather than just physical. For instance, I might think a Western woman looks attractive and I know I shouldn't generalize but I tend to avoid eye contact with them completely because I don't want to give them any satisfaction of thinking I'm attracted to them.

So basically I judge attractiveness based on humbleness and femininity...

I would say:

1. Thai
2. Filipino
3. You should add some from Kazakhstan as well
4. Indian
5. I've heard Hong Kong is good?
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

I've always regarded the Filipinas as the "hottest" Asian women as they seem to combine the "Exotic Asian" features and "sultry fiery passionate caliente Latina temperament". They are truly LBFM (not meant in a derogatory manner).

I find the light-skinned Vietnamese women, especially with French mixed in their ancestry, attractive and exotic.

The light-skinned Japanese, Thai, Chinese and Koreans, when not plump, can be attractive.

Polynesian women, especially when mixed with Chinese/Japanese/Caucasian seems to be a more exotic package than the pure Polynesian.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I like this thread already! Those Tibetan women look like Asian versions of Paceñas (pronounced "Pah-sein-yahs" from La Paz, Bolivia to a great degree. :-)

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Halwick wrote:I've always regarded the Filipinas as the "hottest" Asian women as they seem to combine the "Exotic Asian" features and "sultry fiery passionate caliente Latina temperament". They are truly LBFM (not meant in a derogatory manner).

I find the light-skinned Vietnamese women, especially with French mixed in their ancestry, attractive and exotic.

The light-skinned Japanese, Thai, Chinese and Koreans, when not plump, can be attractive.

Polynesian women, especially when mixed with Chinese/Japanese/Caucasian seems to be a more exotic package than the pure Polynesian.
Dude, I was going to specifically mention Polynesian, but I had to become more specific by saying Samoan women. I want some French Polynesian mixed freaks too. Mulatto women are my fav.

That's why Cape Verde will be visited by me one day for many of them!!!!! :twisted:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Based on nationality? The Japanese: the answer.

Thai, Indian and Indonesian run a hard 2nd place.
What about Vietnamese?
Oh snaps card! You're right. VN girls come in right before Indonesian but after Indian women.

JP -> TH -> IN -> VN -> ID (I think that's their country-IP-domain abbreviations!)

Filipinas on average don't do it for me. Most of them are too skinny and cannot handle my coc.ks well.

Even though what I'm about to mention is SE Asian, I like Samoan women because they are big-b.itch'ed thick.
(Make sure to say it like "b.itch *pause* ed".)...Some of the Maori/Kiwi mulattos in NZ too look nice too.
Some Samoans I saw in college had the biggest tits and asses I have ever seen on a non fat woman. F-ing ridiculous!
I'm telling you. I might give American Samoa a whirl and then check out Western Samoa that's not part of the U.S. of Gay.
I would love to go there for a vacation someday, but I bet it is expensive there. I have no idea though. It's on my bucket list. I may not want to go now though. I don't want to have an embarrassing heart attack in front of my wife... :oops: Good news is that she would never try to send me to the couch to sleep or typical western woman punishments, but that still doesn't make it right if my jaw is dropping in front of her. :(

Those proportions on those women are insane. Makes no sense at all, like Brazilians. Their men are like that too and make good football players in the NFL and college too.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Las Vegas Nightlife probably ruined me as my standard of attractive is MUCH higher than it was before I lived there. That being said, I will give my thoughts on the women I actually saw out and about in their country.

Philippines: My girl was much more attractive than any girl I saw anywhere in the Philippines. I went to Manila, Quezon City(ugh), Puerto Princessa, Coron, and Dumagette. I saw one attractive girl in Dumagette and that was the only one that I can remember. I also saw a Japanese in the Manila Airport that was a perfect 10....amazing.

Singapore: There are many attractive girls in Singapore....you will see them everywhere. They love to shop (not a good thing) so you will see many hot ones around malls.

Bangkok: There are many attractive girls in Bangkok as well. I saw some 9's and 10's in malls and nicer restaurants.

Hong Kong: I never once saw an attractive girl in Hong Kong. However, to be fair, I was walking the streets and didn't go to any nightclubs. I mostly saw older locals in general.

I would say the hottest pure Asian girl I've seen was Japanese (while in the Philippines). However, I've dated a White/Indonesian girl that would rival her. Unfortunately, she was a nightmare to date...lol. In general, I am not a fan of Caucasian women of any country (I am Caucasian). I prefer Asians, Latins, Persians, etc....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

tre wrote:Las Vegas Nightlife probably ruined me as my standard of attractive is MUCH higher than it was before I lived there. That being said, I will give my thoughts on the women I actually saw out and about in their country.

Philippines: My girl was much more attractive than any girl I saw anywhere in the Philippines. I went to Manila, Quezon City(ugh), Puerto Princessa, Coron, and Dumagette. I saw one attractive girl in Dumagette and that was the only one that I can remember. I also saw a Japanese in the Manila Airport that was a perfect 10....amazing.

Singapore: There are many attractive girls in Singapore....you will see them everywhere. They love to shop (not a good thing) so you will see many hot ones around malls.

Bangkok: There are many attractive girls in Bangkok as well. I saw some 9's and 10's in malls and nicer restaurants.

Hong Kong: I never once saw an attractive girl in Hong Kong. However, to be fair, I was walking the streets and didn't go to any nightclubs. I mostly saw older locals in general.

I would say the hottest pure Asian girl I've seen was Japanese (while in the Philippines). However, I've dated a White/Indonesian girl that would rival her. Unfortunately, she was a nightmare to date...lol. In general, I am not a fan of Caucasian women of any country (I am Caucasian). I prefer Asians, Latins, Persians, etc....
Hong Kong ranks among the lowest for places in China with beautiful Chinese women. You would think women there are hot because it's fuggin Hong Kong, but unfortunately the average woman there is like a 4 out of 10 compared to many other higher tiered cities in China. If Guangzhou has prettier woman than HK, you know there is a problem, lol.
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

According to this Ranker poll, they currently rank the top 5 Asian countries with the most beautiful women as:

1. Malaysia
2. South Korea
3. Hong Kong
4. Japan
5. Taiwan

Source: http://www.ranker.com/list/asian-countr ... n/mtechman

Note that the rankings change as more people vote on the poll.

Personally, I have dated a Chinese lady from Malaysia who was beautiful with a great temperament and one of my buddies married a Chinese lady from Malaysia who is also very beautiful inside and out. While I'm a new poster on this board, I have been reading this board for a couple of years now and I've always thought Malaysia was under-rated on the boards based on all the hot beautiful women they have based on my experience.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Obviously the most attractive Asian woman is Winston's mom. :D
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote: What about Vietnamese?
Oh snaps card! You're right. VN girls come in right before Indonesian but after Indian women.

JP -> TH -> IN -> VN -> ID (I think that's their country-IP-domain abbreviations!)

Filipinas on average don't do it for me. Most of them are too skinny and cannot handle my coc.ks well.

Even though what I'm about to mention is SE Asian, I like Samoan women because they are big-b.itch'ed thick.
(Make sure to say it like "b.itch *pause* ed".)...Some of the Maori/Kiwi mulattos in NZ too look nice too.
Some Samoans I saw in college had the biggest tits and asses I have ever seen on a non fat woman. F-ing ridiculous!
I'm telling you. I might give American Samoa a whirl and then check out Western Samoa that's not part of the U.S. of Gay.
I would love to go there for a vacation someday, but I bet it is expensive there. I have no idea though. It's on my bucket list. I may not want to go now though. I don't want to have an embarrassing heart attack in front of my wife... :oops: Good news is that she would never try to send me to the couch to sleep or typical western woman punishments, but that still doesn't make it right if my jaw is dropping in front of her. :(

Those proportions on those women are insane. Makes no sense at all, like Brazilians. Their men are like that too and make good football players in the NFL and college too.
pics or gtfoh

GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

Here is another data point to consider. This may not go over very well on this forum given the ranking of the US, but according to Missosology, a website that analyzes all of the beauty pageants around the world, when they look at the combined historical performance across the Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International, and Miss Earth pageants - the so-called Big 4 pageants in the world - here are there rankings for the top 20 countries with the best performances across these Big 4 pageants:

1. U.S.A.
2. VENEZUELA
3. BRAZIL
4. COLOMBIA
5. PHILIPPINES
6. FINLAND
7. SPAIN
8. INDIA
9. JAPAN
10. AUSTRALIA
11. SWEDEN
12. ISRAEL
13. GERMANY
14. FRANCE
15. SOUTH AFRICA
16. MEXICO
17. UNITED KINGDOM
18. PUERTO RICO
19. SOUTH KOREA
20. GREECE

Source: http://missosology.org/big4/ranking/169 ... 4_ranking/

Philippines, India, Japan, and South Korea all do well from Asia and Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Puerto Rico all do well from Latin America.

Sure, looking only at historical beauty pageant performance is flawed - consider the US at #1, when many of us don't see the beauty in US women - but it's an interesting data point all the same.

Mac
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:Among east Asians, Koreans have the nicest legs and asses, and have the tall robust bodies along with female curves that I like, so my vote would have to go to them. Of course, that is an average. They have more than a few fatties, uggers and chicks with pumpkin-sized heads, although some of them make that look good.
Good info, thanks
JerryD
Freshman Poster

Post by JerryD »

Chinese women are best and I don't just say that because of my girlfriend... or maybe I do! :D :D