Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Which Asian Women Are Hottest?

Post by xiongmao »

I had a spare domain name, spare time and I wanted to learn a couple of newer web technologies, so I've thrown this site together:

http://www.hotasianwomen.net/

I need to add a heck of a lot more women onto the site (and expand the countries list) so if you have any suggestions for ladies to add then send them through the site or post them here.

Just to troll the ladyboy haters, I've secreted a few transgenders in there. Can you spot them :roll:?

I'll improve the ranking algorithms over time but right now I need more people to visit the site and post comments etc. etc.

This is the first time I've used the Twitter Bootstrap on a site design and the first time I've used Ajax on my own site, so please be kind :lol:.

Anyway, kudos to GoDaddy for some very fast ASP.NET hosting - rebuilding the site's photos is impressively quick.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Thanks for adding the ladyboys, that helps us a lot. I see them almost everyday and not because I want to.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Based on nationality? The Japanese: the answer.

Thai, Indian and Indonesian run a hard 2nd place.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

kai1275 wrote:http://www.hotasianwomen.net/Thailand/Nong-Poy.aspx

Is this one of them?
Yes, that's one. But there are 3 others (I think).

Do Indians count as Asian? I like a few Bollywood stars. But I think I'll find more Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese babes first. Wow, Vietnam is a must visit for me. But for the moment my Thai dating schedule is absolutely crazy :oops:.

I've added a Facebook page as well.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Based on nationality? The Japanese: the answer.

What about vietnamese?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

xiongmao wrote:
kai1275 wrote:http://www.hotasianwomen.net/Thailand/Nong-Poy.aspx

Is this one of them?
Yes, that's one. But there are 3 others (I think).

Do Indians count as Asian? I like a few Bollywood stars. But I think I'll find more Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese babes first. Wow, Vietnam is a must visit for me. But for the moment my Thai dating schedule is absolutely crazy :oops:.

Yes, if you count middle easterners as Asian as well.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Post by Richardrli »

Are we specifically talking about East Asians? If so then Indians obviously can't be counted. Overall, I think it has to be Chinese simply due to their much greater numbers so you'll naturally get not so hot ones but also the hottest among the group.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The hottest Indian/Middle East women can easily surpass many East Asian females...but Indian women range from super hot to super ugly, so too, Middle Eastern chicks...
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

xiongmao wrote:

How are you communicating with the lovely Thai ladies?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Among east Asians, Koreans have the nicest legs and asses, and have the tall robust bodies along with female curves that I like, so my vote would have to go to them. Of course, that is an average. They have more than a few fatties, uggers and chicks with pumpkin-sized heads, although some of them make that look good.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Voice of Reason wrote:

What about Vietnamese?
Oh snaps card! You're right. VN girls come in right before Indonesian but after Indian women.

JP -> TH -> IN -> VN -> ID (I think that's their country-IP-domain abbreviations!)

Filipinas on average don't do it for me. Most of them are too skinny and cannot handle my coc.ks well.

Even though what I'm about to mention is SE Asian, I like Samoan women because they are big-b.itch'ed thick.
(Make sure to say it like "b.itch *pause* ed".)...Some of the Maori/Kiwi mulattos in NZ too look nice too.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:Among east Asians, Koreans have the nicest legs and asses, and have the tall robust bodies along with female curves that I like, so my vote would have to go to them. Of course, that is an average. They have more than a few fatties, uggers and chicks with pumpkin-sized heads, although some of them make that look good.
I 2nd that. I used to f.uck a Korean-Canadian woman in Toronto several years back and not only was her magpie hairy, but she very,very curvy and had good puss.y. As Christianized, Westernized, and semi-feminized as SK is becoming, I bet there are some BBW/SSBBWs in SK whom would give me minimal fuss and give me the time of day and then some.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:

What about Vietnamese?
Oh snaps card! You're right. VN girls come in right before Indonesian but after Indian women.

JP -> TH -> IN -> VN -> ID (I think that's their country-IP-domain abbreviations!)

Filipinas on average don't do it for me. Most of them are too skinny and cannot handle my coc.ks well.

Even though what I'm about to mention is SE Asian, I like Samoan women because they are big-b.itch'ed thick.
(Make sure to say it like "b.itch *pause* ed".)...Some of the Maori/Kiwi mulattos in NZ too look nice too.
Some Samoans I saw in college had the biggest tits and asses I have ever seen on a non fat woman. F-ing ridiculous!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:

What about Vietnamese?

Some Samoans I saw in college had the biggest tits and asses I have ever seen on a non fat woman. F-ing ridiculous!
I'm telling you. I might give American Samoa a whirl and then check out Western Samoa that's not part of the U.S. of Gay.