Hot Thai Girls that are Sexy, Cute and Exotic! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Sweet Faces of Hot Thai Girls! Wow!

Post by Falcon »

Thais are mixed, just like Chinese.

Thais originally came from Guangxi. Thais further up north look more Chinese. They've mixed in with Cambodians, Malays, local hill tribes, and other ethnicities over time.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It is very difficult to say who is a Thai and who is not. Thai people are often very different from each other.
Many Thai Chinese are native Thai speakers, you don't know really who is who.

Many successful Thai, even entire family clans, who are rich and totally into lucrative businesses are Hakka Chinese (see former female prime minister and her brother, but both were kicked out of politics by the military).

People from Northern Thailand often are about the same as people from Laos.
The only difference are some local customs and the rather similar Lao language.

Some Thai have natural dark skin, but they are really native Thai, without any influence from nearby Cambodia, other Thai are almost pale...
Some are tall, others very short...

It is really difficult to say who is a Thai by race and who not.
About holding Thai nationality, there are about 5 million people who are Muslims with roots in Southern Thailand and are clearly not Thai but belong to the Malay race and speak Thai as their second language only.
In Northern part there are various hilltribes which are not Thai either.

About the Thai language it is said, that only 20 million people out of over 60 million 'Thai' are able to speak correct Thai without influence of dialects - especially the North East of Thailand is known for its dialects..

Japanese look also often similar to Thai and my Japanese wife and even my 50/50 daughters are often mistaken as Thai while we are in Thailand, but my wife has no ethnic relationship with South East Asia at all.

About Thai women, you have to be careful, many girls in Thailand do not fit a long-term relationship and are good only for fun.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Yes, many Japanese can have Southeast Asian, Ainu, Native American-like, or even Eurasian-like features that you'd never see among Koreans. This was because Japan was occupied by non-Mongoloid populations for tens of thousands of years.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow holy cow. This Thai girl on AFA is hot, sexy and gorgeous!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159414.htm

ImageImageImage

And so is this one!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159672.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

To be honest, a lot of these Thai women look, talk, and act like snotty Taiwanese divas.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are Thai girls really Buddhist? Or do they just pay lip service to it like Filipinas do with Catholicism? I mean do they have Buddhist values and really follow Buddhist teachings and philosophies? Or as often is the case, is their true God the almighty dollar? What about the average Thai girl? Do they have at least more conscience and shame than Filipinas do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:Are Thai girls really Buddhist? Or do they just pay lip service to it like Filipinas do with Catholicism? I mean do they have Buddhist values and really follow Buddhist teachings and philosophies? Or as often is the case, is their true God the almighty dollar? What about the average Thai girl? Do they have at least more conscience and shame than Filipinas do?
Generally they're not very devout Buddhists, like how Filipinas are "Catholic."
There is a high proportion of gold-diggers, and many don't have much conscience and shame. But there are also many exceptions. See Repatriate's old posts.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this 34 year old Thai girl is hot. She sounds serious about finding a man too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159967.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:Are Thai girls really Buddhist? Or do they just pay lip service to it like Filipinas do with Catholicism? I mean do they have Buddhist values and really follow Buddhist teachings and philosophies? Or as often is the case, is their true God the almighty dollar? What about the average Thai girl? Do they have at least more conscience and shame than Filipinas do?

I live and work here in Thailand.
And Thais are f***ing masters at Hypocrisy!
https://asiancorrespondent.com/2015/03/ ... -thailand/
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

This one's pretty cute.

What worries me is her boyfriend looks vaguely Chaddish. I wonder if girls like this are accessible to older and plainer looking guys.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Wow holy cow. This Thai girl on AFA is hot, sexy and gorgeous!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159414.htm

ImageImageImage
This is the only one I think is cute. Certainly not to-die-for though. Certainly not worth a trip to the other side of the flat earth. And if she turns out to be a dud, that might ruin the whole trip. I guess you'd have to be like Droid and line them all up, if you truly felt the trip was necessary.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Wow this 34 year old Thai girl is hot. She sounds serious about finding a man too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159967.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Photos on a bed? Maybe it is the pervert in me, but that reminds me too much of a working woman. Especially with those shorts.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pinayhunter wrote:This one's pretty cute.

What worries me is her boyfriend looks vaguely Chaddish. I wonder if girls like this are accessible to older and plainer looking guys.
Where did you get those images from? That Thai girl is very plain and chubby. Anyone can get a Thai girl like her. She is considered below average by Thai standards probably.

What does Chaddish mean? Like a typical airheadish athletic happy go lucky type of American guy that skis and skateboards?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »