Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sweet Faces of Hot Thai Girls! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Sweet Faces of Hot Thai Girls! Wow!

Postby Falcon » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:50 am

Thais are mixed, just like Chinese.

Thais originally came from Guangxi. Thais further up north look more Chinese. They've mixed in with Cambodians, Malays, local hill tribes, and other ethnicities over time.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Yohan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:56 pm

It is very difficult to say who is a Thai and who is not. Thai people are often very different from each other.
Many Thai Chinese are native Thai speakers, you don't know really who is who.

Many successful Thai, even entire family clans, who are rich and totally into lucrative businesses are Hakka Chinese (see former female prime minister and her brother, but both were kicked out of politics by the military).

People from Northern Thailand often are about the same as people from Laos.
The only difference are some local customs and the rather similar Lao language.

Some Thai have natural dark skin, but they are really native Thai, without any influence from nearby Cambodia, other Thai are almost pale...
Some are tall, others very short...

It is really difficult to say who is a Thai by race and who not.
About holding Thai nationality, there are about 5 million people who are Muslims with roots in Southern Thailand and are clearly not Thai but belong to the Malay race and speak Thai as their second language only.
In Northern part there are various hilltribes which are not Thai either.

About the Thai language it is said, that only 20 million people out of over 60 million 'Thai' are able to speak correct Thai without influence of dialects - especially the North East of Thailand is known for its dialects..

Japanese look also often similar to Thai and my Japanese wife and even my 50/50 daughters are often mistaken as Thai while we are in Thailand, but my wife has no ethnic relationship with South East Asia at all.

About Thai women, you have to be careful, many girls in Thailand do not fit a long-term relationship and are good only for fun.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Yes, many Japanese can have Southeast Asian, Ainu, Native American-like, or even Eurasian-like features that you'd never see among Koreans. This was because Japan was occupied by non-Mongoloid populations for tens of thousands of years.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Wow holy cow. This Thai girl on AFA is hot, sexy and gorgeous!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159414.htm

ImageImageImage

And so is this one!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159672.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:05 pm

To be honest, a lot of these Thai women look, talk, and act like snotty Taiwanese divas.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Are Thai girls really Buddhist? Or do they just pay lip service to it like Filipinas do with Catholicism? I mean do they have Buddhist values and really follow Buddhist teachings and philosophies? Or as often is the case, is their true God the almighty dollar? What about the average Thai girl? Do they have at least more conscience and shame than Filipinas do?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Winston wrote:Are Thai girls really Buddhist? Or do they just pay lip service to it like Filipinas do with Catholicism? I mean do they have Buddhist values and really follow Buddhist teachings and philosophies? Or as often is the case, is their true God the almighty dollar? What about the average Thai girl? Do they have at least more conscience and shame than Filipinas do?

Generally they're not very devout Buddhists, like how Filipinas are "Catholic."
There is a high proportion of gold-diggers, and many don't have much conscience and shame. But there are also many exceptions. See Repatriate's old posts.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:18 am

Wow this 34 year old Thai girl is hot. She sounds serious about finding a man too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159967.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:38 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jonny Law » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Winston wrote:Are Thai girls really Buddhist? Or do they just pay lip service to it like Filipinas do with Catholicism? I mean do they have Buddhist values and really follow Buddhist teachings and philosophies? Or as often is the case, is their true God the almighty dollar? What about the average Thai girl? Do they have at least more conscience and shame than Filipinas do?

I live and work here in Thailand.
And Thais are f***ing masters at Hypocrisy!
https://asiancorrespondent.com/2015/03/opinion-sexual-hypocrisy-is-alive-and-well-in-thailand/
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Pinayhunter » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:11 am

This one's pretty cute.

What worries me is her boyfriend looks vaguely Chaddish. I wonder if girls like this are accessible to older and plainer looking guys.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:50 am

Winston wrote:Wow holy cow. This Thai girl on AFA is hot, sexy and gorgeous!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159414.htm

ImageImageImage

This is the only one I think is cute. Certainly not to-die-for though. Certainly not worth a trip to the other side of the flat earth. And if she turns out to be a dud, that might ruin the whole trip. I guess you'd have to be like Droid and line them all up, if you truly felt the trip was necessary.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:51 am

Winston wrote:Wow this 34 year old Thai girl is hot. She sounds serious about finding a man too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info159967.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Photos on a bed? Maybe it is the pervert in me, but that reminds me too much of a working woman. Especially with those shorts.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Pinayhunter wrote:This one's pretty cute.

What worries me is her boyfriend looks vaguely Chaddish. I wonder if girls like this are accessible to older and plainer looking guys.

Where did you get those images from? That Thai girl is very plain and chubby. Anyone can get a Thai girl like her. She is considered below average by Thai standards probably.

What does Chaddish mean? Like a typical airheadish athletic happy go lucky type of American guy that skis and skateboards?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand