Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Sweet Faces of Hot Thai Girls! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Sweet Faces of Hot Thai Girls! Wow!

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:42 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jeremy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:46 pm

The second one from the first post is very much my type. I doubt girls like this are attainable though.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:15 am

Is this a real Thai girl or a ladyboy? Sometimes it's hard to tell.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168731.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Here is a Thai girl that Steve R dated. He filmed her for 15 seconds. See below. Notice how friendly, sweet and approachable she is. Very easygoing and easy to talk to. As you can see, if you are with a girl like this, you will feel very comfortable and confident, not shy, because authentic girls like this bring out the man in you. So you would feel like "the man" and in control of the relationship. And of course, you could never get to used to American girls again once you're used to girls like this.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Hero » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:42 pm

Awesome. I was just told that there would be a bunch of ESL job openings in Thailand starting in May and that the interviews will be starting soon :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand