Short Video of Me Talking to Two Thai Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Short Video of Me Talking to Two Thai Women

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

I was in The Mall Bangkapi today and there's a Japanese festival going on in the center of the place. There just happens to be all sorts of young Thai women working and walking around. The two in this video work at a Cafe / Bar in RCA but were in the mall for the event. So I got them to say a few words.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey anamericaninbangkok, isn't it amazing how easy it is to approach foreign women compared to Anglo females?

E_Irizzary acted all surprised with me when I told him I just walk up to any Chinese female I'm attracted to in the street, and ask them if they "Speak English." If they do, I just go around and make small talk and, eventually, ask for their number and sometimes even for a date.

E_Irizzary said all of a sudden I am 'acting like a Black man', LOL! He's asking where I got all the confidence from...all of a sudden? I tell him, it's different because foreign women are much more approachable than the women back home. I know you dislike Winston, anamericaninbangkok, but he is right when he said something similar in regards to approaching Russian women, what Jackal has said about some Eastern European women, and what Falcon has said about approaching Mexican women.

I'm sure you've had similar experiences in regards to Thai females, right anamericaninbangkok?
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

zboy1 wrote:Hey anamericaninbangkok, isn't it amazing how easy it is to approach foreign women compared to Anglo females?

E_Irizzary acted all surprised with me when I told him I just walk up to any Chinese female I'm attracted to in the street, and ask them if they "Speak English." If they do, I just go around and make small talk and, eventually, ask for their number and sometimes even for a date.

E_Irizzary said all of a sudden I am 'acting like a Black man', LOL! He's asking where I got all the confidence from...all of a sudden? I tell him, it's different because foreign women are much more approachable than the women back home. I know you dislike Winston, anamericaninbangkok, but he is right when he said something similar in regards to approaching Russian women, what Jackal has said about some Eastern European women, and what Falcon has said about approaching Mexican women.

I'm sure you've had similar experiences in regards to Thai females, right anamericaninbangkok?
First, I don't dislike Winston - I don't like how he's handled discussions and some of the thing's he's said. I'm sure if he were hanging out with me we'd get along but online it's easy to get carried away.

For me, I'll walk up to anyone. I know a Thai kid who is just like this, even more so than me. Anyone can do this if they have the balls or don't give a shit. The difference between foreign women and American women is that most foreign women will never respond rudely to an approach where an American woman may.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

They're super cute!
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

pandabear wrote:They're super cute!
They're better in person.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

How long did it take you to learn Thai? The people of Thailand are often friendly, especially on the outskirts. I was in Bangkok and then Ao Nang/Krabi. I got caught in the rain near Ao Nang and was stuck in a 711 for over an hour due to the rainstorm. There was a cute Thai girl that kept smiling at me, but I could not communicate with her at all. I agree...gotta learn Thai if you wanna live in Thailand.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

BTW, your Youtube videos will encourage more men to go to Thailand for sure. You sure you want that?....lol. Those are beautiful Thai girls. A girl like that in the states is near impossible to get into a functional relationship with....I've tried several times:).
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

tre wrote:How long did it take you to learn Thai? The people of Thailand are often friendly, especially on the outskirts. I was in Bangkok and then Ao Nang/Krabi. I got caught in the rain near Ao Nang and was stuck in a 711 for over an hour due to the rainstorm. There was a cute Thai girl that kept smiling at me, but I could not communicate with her at all. I agree...gotta learn Thai if you wanna live in Thailand.
It took me about a year to learn the basics and begin using sentences. I'm constantly learning and unless you take an extremely comprehensive course you need to go through life's experiences to broaden your skill In other words, if you talk to the police, you're in a hospital, you go to the post office, or you deal with a bank about certain issues, you tend to learn.
tre wrote:BTW, your Youtube videos will encourage more men to go to Thailand for sure. You sure you want that?....lol. Those are beautiful Thai girls. A girl like that in the states is near impossible to get into a functional relationship with....I've tried several times:).
I'm not worried about encouraging more men to come. Just because they want to come doesn't mean they will.

These girls were solid 8's and like I said, looked better in person. The one with the purple hair is 33 and has a 10-year-old kid. The other one was 22 and had a birthmark on her nose that I didn't see until I was up close to her. For me, she wasn't as hot as I originally thought. These kind of women though, women who are in the Thai bar scene, tend to stick with Thais. If you do hook up it's either for the cash or because you're extremely handsome and if they show you off, all the women will be jealous.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I dislike it when Asian women wear those damn colored contacts...lol. They look out of place and detract from the natural beauty. I thought the younger one was more attractive, although they both looked good to me. I couldn't see the birth mark. Those are easy to remove...wouldn't knock points for it:)

So many languages in Asia. Would you say that English and Mandarin are the most universal throughout Asia? I could tell there was a definite difference in the Thai that men and women spoke. I didn't have a very hard time in Thailand without knowing a language other than English. Dealing with taxi cab drivers was an exception...THAT was a challenge. I really wished I could have a real conversation with the Thai people as well...that would be very interesting.