Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American Woman Complains Of Being Unloved In Japan

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Young American woman describes how the sexual market value of a female like herself declines to practically zero when transplanted from her native Ameriskank environment to Japan.

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Woman Complains Of Being Unloved In Japan

Postby jamesbond » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:51 am

Taco wrote:Young American woman describes how the sexual market value of a female like herself declines to practically zero when transplanted from her native Ameriskank environment to Japan.

Wow, this article really shows that even men in foreign countries want NOTHING to do with western women ....... even if she is good looking! Here are some quotes from the author of her experiences living in Japan.

Cute baristas at Starbucks wouldn’t look at me, business men on bicycles ran over me and college students hurriedly backed away from me with mumbled apologies whenever I tried to strike up a conversation about the weather or ask for directions. They wouldn’t even give me the time of day. Literally.

“Do you have any book / drink reccomendatioins?â€￾ was my usual line as I stood near them in bookstores or sat next to them on barstools. But the ‘come hither’ stare or conversation starter doesn’t work if the other person refuses to look at you. If they met my gaze at me at all, it was just to shoot me this panicked look, like I’d just asked them to father my unborn children. My boss had been right. It was hard to be a single, western woman in Japan. But why?

It was hard not to feel jealous. Especially as I spent weekend after weekend, bravely facing the club’s dance floor alone while my dorky expat brothers expertly flirted for phone numbers and first dates. They were like kids in a candy store. The Japanese women were gourmet truffles, while the western women were the three-year-old tootsie rolls melted to the bottom of the barrel. The Japanese men might have been frightened of us but the other expat men just flat-out ignored us.

Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone.

Now this woman knows what it's like to be a man in America (being ignored, no eye contact, no smiles, no flirting).

Read the comments at the end of the article, lot's of guys comment on why she was "invisible" to men in Japan! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:55 am

I thought I would post this in an effort to help all the expat women in Japan find true and lasting love, meet your new boyfriend. Judging from sales I would say there's a lot of lonely women in Japan.

Hello Kitty!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-1 ... illionaire
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby travelsouth » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:06 pm

It is always fun when the tables are turned. She can act like a twat back home and guys are pining to spend money on her and kiss her butt. She goes overseas and nobody wants to deal with her BS. And she can't see why, but I think unlike many women she now realizes how great she has it in the USA. She learned a lesson, and I'm sure she is now adapting to it just like the men that now go overseas.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:38 pm

I was in the anime/manga hobby for over a decade and knew many Japanphile friends and ex's. One white girl that I knew moved to Japan and got hit on frequently by local Japanese guys. Unfortunately for her, the guys that hit on her tend to be older and she really prefers young Japanese guys with long hair (the rocker type).

The difference between her and another white female expat, is that my friend is a Japanphile who is somewhat fluent in Japanese and has a genuine interest in the Japanese language, culture, and dating Japanese men who look like they could fit in X Japan's lineup.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Woman Complains Of Being Unloved In Japan

Postby nicho12 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Young American woman describes how the sexual market value of a female like herself declines to practically zero when transplanted from her native Ameriskank environment to Japan.

Wow, this article really shows that even men in foreign countries want NOTHING to do with western women ....... even if she is good looking! Here are some quotes from the author of her experiences living in Japan.

Cute baristas at Starbucks wouldn’t look at me, business men on bicycles ran over me and college students hurriedly backed away from me with mumbled apologies whenever I tried to strike up a conversation about the weather or ask for directions. They wouldn’t even give me the time of day. Literally.

“Do you have any book / drink reccomendatioins?â€￾ was my usual line as I stood near them in bookstores or sat next to them on barstools. But the ‘come hither’ stare or conversation starter doesn’t work if the other person refuses to look at you. If they met my gaze at me at all, it was just to shoot me this panicked look, like I’d just asked them to father my unborn children. My boss had been right. It was hard to be a single, western woman in Japan. But why?

It was hard not to feel jealous. Especially as I spent weekend after weekend, bravely facing the club’s dance floor alone while my dorky expat brothers expertly flirted for phone numbers and first dates. They were like kids in a candy store. The Japanese women were gourmet truffles, while the western women were the three-year-old tootsie rolls melted to the bottom of the barrel. The Japanese men might have been frightened of us but the other expat men just flat-out ignored us.

Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone.

Now this woman knows what it's like to be a man in America (being ignored, no eye contact, no smiles, no flirting).

Read the comments at the end of the article, lot's of guys comment on why she was "invisible" to men in Japan! :P

Tit for tat is a fair game, I wish they these western females could stay much longer overseas and also taste what we men taste on a daily basis in the American dating scene, loneliness. In America, they act like they own the world, overseas they're just another c**t on the block
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand