American Woman Complains Of Being Unloved In Japan

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Young American woman describes how the sexual market value of a female like herself declines to practically zero when transplanted from her native Ameriskank environment to Japan.

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Woman Complains Of Being Unloved In Japan

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I thought I would post this in an effort to help all the expat women in Japan find true and lasting love, meet your new boyfriend. Judging from sales I would say there's a lot of lonely women in Japan.

Hello Kitty!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-1 ... illionaire
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

It is always fun when the tables are turned. She can act like a twat back home and guys are pining to spend money on her and kiss her butt. She goes overseas and nobody wants to deal with her BS. And she can't see why, but I think unlike many women she now realizes how great she has it in the USA. She learned a lesson, and I'm sure she is now adapting to it just like the men that now go overseas.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I was in the anime/manga hobby for over a decade and knew many Japanphile friends and ex's. One white girl that I knew moved to Japan and got hit on frequently by local Japanese guys. Unfortunately for her, the guys that hit on her tend to be older and she really prefers young Japanese guys with long hair (the rocker type).

The difference between her and another white female expat, is that my friend is a Japanphile who is somewhat fluent in Japanese and has a genuine interest in the Japanese language, culture, and dating Japanese men who look like they could fit in X Japan's lineup.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: American Woman Complains Of Being Unloved In Japan

Post by nicho12 »