Living in Thailand: An Afternoon At the Beauty Center

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
creonte
Freshman Poster

Post by creonte »

kai1275 wrote:
creonte wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
creonte wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Today is one of those days...sore legs, feet feel like they've been pounded on with a hammer. Time to lay down and fall asleep in front of the tele...
Guys, it's time to slow down on the MT, and do more, if not already start BJJ.

My shins are a wreck, scarred, half the time I don't feel anything bumping into shit, the other pains out of nowhere. The other upside is my pedicures last a long time, and my feet are nice and smooth.

I can't believe I just used my first post to talk about my feet.
I have a black belt in BJJ, Japanese Ju Jitsu, and Judo. I have Judo Back and Judo Knees too to add to any Muay Thai woes.
Awesome, do you teach? I've decided to do more gi and move up in belts. Been a blue since 2008, belted by Ricardo Liborio
I only give private lessons nowadays. I have taught for many years. Right now, I only have one pro fighter right now that comes to visit me a few times a year. Sometimes military guys come to me to learn knife fighting and other forms of hand to hand combat skills. At this rate I have no idea how much longer will I be teaching within the next 5 years. We shall see.
Nice, are you in BKK? Good to meet other guys who train when I'm out visiting.