Mguy's Manila Price List

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

You should probably invest in a cash box as to increase security in your lodgings.

Get it states-sides.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

$2500 gets you a membership + consumable

http://priveluxuryclub.com/
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Halloween costume: $0
Candies $20 (high quality lollipops) Php800

Label printer: 'the sweetest guy'

come up to top 10 girls then go, "I like what ur wearing, ur very pretty.. hi im the sweetest guy... "

then hand them a lolly.

Reputation gained, priceless.

:)

:D :D

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

On the topic of price marketing and consumer behavior.

Retail food is divided into two.

Snacks @ upper limit 50 median of 30
Meal @ upper limit of 200 median of 110

Pricing above this is restaurant establishment.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Toys from china factory dumped at rape profit margins during holiday seasons. Margins are high in some niches (fast moving goods), coupled with broker connection, becomes arbitrage.
Techtalk
Freshman Poster

Re: Mguy's Manila Price List

Post by Techtalk »

isn;t a bit expensive?
Techtalk
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Techtalk »

Rock wrote:
October 1st, 2013, 6:47 am
Mguy, Lad and other Philippines insiders. I have an important question for you - HOW DO YOU GET FAST RELIABLE INTERNET IN THIS COUNTRY???

So far, I've tried prepaid Globe packet Wifi, prepaid Smart packet Wifi, and postpaid SIM Globe packet Wifi. They all suck!!! Work halfway well like 30-40% of the time and even then you usually cannot watch vids.

Everywhere I go in this country, hotels, offices, etc. the Internet is down frequently and when it functions, it does so at dial-up speeds so often. I've never been anywhere save some countries in Africa where the damn Internet was so slow, unreliable, and frustrating. Even in Haiti it was better!

Is there a solution? Pay 10K Pesos a month for some sort of connected person inside account? PDLT fixed line (prefer free to roam wireless such as mobile wifi or packet wifi)? Some cable or satellite package?

I mean, how do people manage in Phils without fast Internet? There must be a way? What is it???
That sucks! By the way, where are you in the Philippines? Because internet is likely slow in rural areas or provinces. If you have a mobile wifi you'll need atleast 25 mbps or more. TP-Link Philippines offers a 600Mbps LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi M7650 so you can watch high definition videos or watch live streams anywhere you go.