Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Young, inexperienced, innocent, virgin. Where to find them?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Young, inexperienced, innocent, virgin. Where to find them?

Postby rhr » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Although I’ve had a number of girls in the last few years, they were mostly older, more experienced. Getting the elusive young sweet thing, whom I can still "teachâ€￾ a thing or two however, is a little adventure still somehow missing from my life.
This needs to be changed!

I'm looking for a place somewhere in SE Asia with the best chance to find one. The Philippines have gotten my attention before, but it’s a large country. It would be nice to get a little bit more specific than that.

Where would you suggest me to go? I am mid 20ties BTW, and I don’t mind p4p if that’s what it takes. So, be as precise as possible with your recommendations please, so if you can: city > country and club > city, etc.

p.s. I hope for some serious answers and that this thread does not give off some trollish vibes, though I’m confident it doesn’t!
Greets!!
rhr
Freshman Poster

Postby thatkid1 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 pm

lol u looking to buy a sex slave haha u gotta know some people for that
thatkid1
Freshman Poster

Postby rhr » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:26 pm

^I don't see the word "slave" anywhere in the above post...
rhr
Freshman Poster

Postby kai1275 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Dude. If I had a dollar for every dude that asks this question.... Look. Any guy that knows how is not going to tell you this. Some guys, like myself, would prefer not to tell you how to find them in places like China, because if you are a whoremonger, you would ruin the place and endanger the lives of other expats living in China. In China, expats (laowai) gotta look out for each other, and mongers and deviants can get guys like us surrounded in the street full of angry Chinese. I might be in the US right now, but I might be going back there again and I do not know when.

Why would I tell a stranger like you anything I know that would help you find them? On a public forum that is very easy to sign up to?

The whoremongers that know how, wont tell you so that they can keep the girls to themselves. Plenty guys in HA like this.

Think about that for a minute.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Young, inexperienced, innocent, virgin. Where to find th

Postby zboy1 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:00 am

rhr wrote:Although I’ve had a number of girls in the last few years, they were mostly older, more experienced. Getting the elusive young sweet thing, whom I can still "teachâ€￾ a thing or two however, is a little adventure still somehow missing from my life.

I'm looking for a place somewhere in SE Asia with the best chance to find one. The Philippines have gotten my attention before, but it’s a large country. It would be nice to get a little bit more specific than that.

Where would you suggest me to go? I am mid 20ties BTW, and I don’t mind p4p if that’s what it takes. So, be as precise as possible with your recommendations please, so if you can: city > country and club > city, etc.

p.s. I hope for some serious answers and that this thread does not give off some trollish vibes, though I’m confident it doesn’t!
Greets!!

LOL! Forget the Philippines! That place is a disgraceful whorehouse--just like Thailand and most of Southeast Asia. It's a shameful region full of hookers and sexual deviants...

Why do you think so many mongers and Westerners visit that region as a whole?

If you want virgins, why not try Eastern Europe or Russia? Or how about the Middle East? Over there, you would likely find virgins still waiting for their cherries to be popped...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nicho12 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:19 am

zboy1 wrote:
rhr wrote:Although I’ve had a number of girls in the last few years, they were mostly older, more experienced. Getting the elusive young sweet thing, whom I can still "teachâ€￾ a thing or two however, is a little adventure still somehow missing from my life.

Greets!!

LOL! Forget the Philippines! That place is a disgraceful whorehouse--just like Thailand and most of Southeast Asia. It's a shameful region full of hookers and sexual deviants...

If you want virgins, why not try Eastern Europe or Russia? Or how about the Middle East? Over there, you would likely find virgins still waiting for their cherries to be popped...

you'll have to go really down in the age department(10 and below), may be 10 year olds because nowadays even 11 year olds are experienced especially in America. But are you willing to pay the jail price for that
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Postby kai1275 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:40 am

Guys not willing to get married, convert to a certain religion, have/make good money and make professional connections, and willing to search super hard using those connections, guys really need to stop trying to seek out easily accessible virgins.

There is no easy solution for this. There are more virgins in Asia than most people think, but unless you know what the hell you are doing, you will be lucky to find even 1 out of even the first 20 you meet.

The funny thing is that if your penis is over a certain length or width, tight Asian p***y will bleed anyway. They could lie to you and your dumb ass would be none the wiser.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby mguy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:54 am

Why do you think this loser posted in Asia section? This dude is a pedophile in the making. Log his IP and be done with it.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:17 am

So you're just trying to find and corrupt young virgins and them presumably abandon them. f**k off. It's assholes like you that make it difficult in this world for any half-decent man.

Go to Afghanistan and find and f**k a virgin. That's the best place to find one. Just make sure to tell her father, Achmed the illiterate goat fondler that you deflowered his daughter. He will love you for doing it and give you a reward. Go there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby rhr » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 am

kai1275 wrote:Dude. If I had a dollar for every dude that asks this question.... Look. Any guy that knows how is not going to tell you this. Some guys, like myself, would prefer not to tell you how to find them in places like China, because if you are a whoremonger, you would ruin the place and endanger the lives of other expats living in China. In China, expats (laowai) gotta look out for each other, and mongers and deviants can get guys like us surrounded in the street full of angry Chinese. I might be in the US right now, but I might be going back there again and I do not know when.

Why would I tell a stranger like you anything I know that would help you find them? On a public forum that is very easy to sign up to?

The whoremongers that know how, wont tell you so that they can keep the girls to themselves. Plenty guys in HA like this.

Think about that for a minute.

Understood. I'll never consider China now. Obviously China is not the right place for this. Time to move on then... :>

kai1275 wrote:Guys not willing to get married, convert to a certain religion, have/make good money and make professional connections, and willing to search super hard using those connections, guys really need to stop trying to seek out easily accessible virgins.

I'm very willing to get married. And I'm catholic. I didn't mention it because I didn't think it was relevant at this point.
kai1275 wrote:There is no easy solution for this. There are more virgins in Asia than most people think, but unless you know what the hell you are doing, you will be lucky to find even 1 out of even the first 20 you meet.

The funny thing is that if your penis is over a certain length or width, tight Asian p***y will bleed anyway. They could lie to you and your dumb a** would be none the wiser.

That's disgusting! lolz

mguy wrote:Why do you think this loser posted in Asia section? This dude is a pedophile in the making. Log his IP and be done with it.

Go ahead. Log my Ip bro.
And then what??

I didn't break any law, nor do I intend to...

Ghost wrote:abandon them.

Absolutely not!! You guys are projecting!
rhr
Freshman Poster

Postby HouseMD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:11 pm

A virgin girl isn't a "little adventure" that you should be "willing to pay for". If you say you're looking for a virgin bride, that's one thing. But your question was like a bucket of red flags that was an Angeles City level of sleazy.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby travelsouth » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Basically all you can do is speculate on the real reason he needs "virgins". There are a lot of pissed of terrorists in the after life right now so maybe his job is to track down virgins 72 at a time or something. :lol:

If you are in your 20s and look at all decent and act at all decent you can travel overseas and meet women that could very well have an interest in sleeping with you. I think some guys get it in their heads that they need to find "virgins" so that they don't catch STDs or something. They missed health class or whatever. If you are going to engage in sex just wear a condom. If you want to do anything without one of those you both better head to a clinic if safety is your key worry.

I know the mongers are all wanting to know who gives head without the condom. The idea of a guy going to a hooker for even unprotected oral sex just makes me cringe. If you feel you need to pay for sex by all means go do what you want but don't expect to find some secret herpes free formula. You are in the same boat as everyone else. And the last thing you need is to piss off the family of a nice lady in a foreign land.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 pm

zboy1 wrote:LOL! Forget the Philippines! That place is a disgraceful whorehouse--just like Thailand and most of Southeast Asia. It's a shameful region full of hookers and sexual deviants...

Oh come on ZBoy, I can't believe a post like this comes from you! :) A disgraceful whorehouse just because when the average, not so good looking, social inept and sex-starved man lands there, all he can lay is a number of poor and desperate girls eager to get themselves (and their families) married to him, or a number of poor and not-so-desperate girls eager to scam him off a a few thousand pesos.

We all know there's more, much more than that in the Philippines and (judging from what others say) in Thailand as well.

As for this creepy fetish du jour of wanting to find a young inexperenced virgin (which automatically collapses the choice in the 10-16 age bracket), perhaps as a way to hide the young man's own paedophile tendencies or the fear of staring into the abyss his non-existent emotional/sexual maturity, that has nothing to do with the Philippines or Eastern Europe. And all to do with, you said it...sexual deviancy.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby jtest28 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:36 pm

rhr wrote:Although I’ve had a number of girls in the last few years, they were mostly older, more experienced. Getting the elusive young sweet thing, whom I can still "teachâ€￾ a thing or two however, is a little adventure still somehow missing from my life. This needs to be changed!

p.s. I hope for some serious answers and that this thread does not give off some trollish vibes, though I’m confident it doesn’t! Greets!!

Hello! Yeah, maybe could have been worded a bit different. LOL But I am one who does see an advantage in getting a virgin, though personally, I actually prefer older women, but none the less, I can see the advantage, not so much sexual as it would be social.

My suggestion is going there and hanging out, join a church there would be the fastest way I bet. But I do sometimes see really religious girls, early 20s on Cherry Blossoms. Though even most of them aren't virgins anymore. I am chatting with one now, who I suspect may be, who only posts pics of herself very heavily clothed and is just extremely, as in EXTREMELY religious. Hell, her profile pic isn't even a pic but a cartoon drawing with a prayer on it. She does have other pics of her but the main one is a prayer. I finally talked her into turning her web cam on and yes, she was real. I asked if her mom approved of marrying a foreigner and she said it was her moms idea. I eventually got to see her mom in the background also, eying me over. It didn't seem to matter I was 39 and she is 22, But then I look way younger than my age. I'm with the other guys though, want a virgin, marry one. I'm no woman's rights activist, but any man who wants to f**k a virgin (who is obviously still a virgin on purpose) and then take off is a scoundrel.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:38 am

HouseMD wrote:A virgin girl isn't a "little adventure" that you should be "willing to pay for". If you say you're looking for a virgin bride, that's one thing. But your question was like a bucket of red flags.

I agree. People shouldn't be mongering with virgins. Mongering should be reserved for women that already lost their virginity and are single or p4p.

Virgins are the most desirable of brides. They are the best brides for men that want a very special relationship and marriage. It is wrong to think of a virgin girl as a "little adventure." When a man "does" a virgin he should marry her if he isn't already married to her.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand