WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
zboy1 wrote:You can't possibly believe that China is anywhere near as misandrist as Western countries, do you?????
China is in no way a man's country. Women live better and easier lives in every way. There is plenty of misandry in China, and some of it is even government backed. For example, men are not eligible for government pension until they are 60 but women get it at 55. China also practices affirmative action. Divorce in China still transfers wealth to the woman, although there is no alimony so America is worse in that aspect.

America has far more of the extremely vocal man hating feminists and aggressive manginas, so if you're measuring the level of misandry that way then of course America has more. However, Chinese women are put on a higher pedestal and Chinese guys have a harder time finding a girlfriend than Americans do in America. So overall I think the average American man has it better than the average Chinese man even if China has less vocal misandrists and political correctness.
Prove that. I would like to see your sources for that claim. Men in China get their kids too no exceptions, if they want them, that is. How can women be placed on a pedestal when after marriage, the husband not only can ignore the woman's family but he can force her to leave them alone.

Also explain this affirmative action claim. I honestly doubt Chinese people even know what the f**k that even means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retirement_age

Actually it is 50-55 for women and 60 for men, even worse than I said it was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmativ ... c_of_China
"Preferential policies" required some of the top positions in governments be distributed to ethnic minorities and women.
Dude that is a CCP rule on paper. That is not reality at all. Women are vastly outnumbered in government positions, in China. Come on now! most women in the CCP are marriage bait for men looking to increase their guanxi or strengthen ties and bonds between more powerful families.

Even the US does not follow it's own laws anymore. The US constitution is a piece of toilet paper with Bush and Obama's shit stains all over it. You think China follows theirs? Dude please!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
Taco wrote:In the Philippines every foreigner has at least one Filipino girlfriend but when I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago I only saw a few white guys walking with Chinese women. In fact I would say its rare to see them together. Chinese women are not very good at dishing out TLC.
Yes, I would agree with your statement, Taco. I know it's a horrible stereotype of Chinese females, but honestly...from being in China and observing how Chinese females behave, I would have to agree that there's some truth to the stereotype. The majority of Chinese females do not do well in the TLC department...

I think Filipino females are far superior to Chinese females in almost every category, except intelligence and mental acuity. I think that is one aspect where Filipino girls very much lack in...the ability to think intellectually. I think Winston has made similar observations about Filipino girls in the past...

In fact, I may end up going to the Philippines to find a wife after my time in China is up; I think I'm fairly exhausted of Chinese girls already. As the Professor has mentioned in his post, even White guys in China have difficulty hooking up with Chinese females here due to a variety of factors.

Part of the problem is the huge language barrier that exists here: very few Chinese are able to speak the English language...Also, Chinese females are major workaholics: I've already broken up with a girlfriend here because she's always at her job--and never has anytime to see me on her off-days.

I know Kai has repeatedly mentioned rural girls to me in private. I am in the process of trying to hook-up with girls away from the cities. I hope I'm successful, but if not, I will try my luck in the Philippines after China...
This is how I know you have not been looking around correctly or enough. You are probably cold approaching too much and hunting where you eat, shit, and work at. You are too close to Shanghai. I told you this before. These are women that have a category of their own. Shanghai women are known for being spoiled, rich, too westernized, work too much, too old, not the prettiest, etc. There are Shanghai girls, HK girls, and then rest of Chinese women. Don't take my word for it, go look it up in Google. I have no reason to lie and make shit up. I found a bad ass one and turned away like 5 others that were almost to exactly on par. Just trying to help you guys if you want the help.

That said, women around there (around Shanghai) speak plenty of English. Hell English learning is on fire right now in all of China. I speak to 14, 16, and 19 year olds on QQ with English better than my wife's!! Kids are getting English classes in Kindergarten right now. My wife is 24 and has been taking English in school for 10 years before her college years!!

If you want a Chinese woman with good English, you must date online. Period. Cold approaches and hook ups via buddies are just too random. Also you might want to make slight adjustments to the girls you chase too Zboy1. Go down to 22 year olds to 25 years old. The younger the, better the English usually. A 26+ one, might have sucky English. The difference of a couple years might make a big difference. Since you are in no rush, you might be able to stock up a stable of prospects that will be ready later on when you are ready to marry one, or you can compare them to other Asian girlfriends 1 year later.

Fill your stable with some prospects. You can keep fringe ones in the pasture out side the stable. If someone else comes and takes one out of there, no big deal. Just keep you a few good ones.

BTW I sent you another PM too if you haven't seen it.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
zboy1 wrote:You can't possibly believe that China is anywhere near as misandrist as Western countries, do you?????
China is in no way a man's country. Women live better and easier lives in every way. There is plenty of misandry in China, and some of it is even government backed. For example, men are not eligible for government pension until they are 60 but women get it at 55. China also practices affirmative action. Divorce in China still transfers wealth to the woman, although there is no alimony so America is worse in that aspect.

America has far more of the extremely vocal man hating feminists and aggressive manginas, so if you're measuring the level of misandry that way then of course America has more. However, Chinese women are put on a higher pedestal and Chinese guys have a harder time finding a girlfriend than Americans do in America. So overall I think the average American man has it better than the average Chinese man even if China has less vocal misandrists and political correctness.
Prove that. I would like to see your sources for that claim. Men in China get their kids too no exceptions, if they want them, that is. How can women be placed on a pedestal when after marriage, the husband not only can ignore the woman's family but he can force her to leave them alone.

Also explain this affirmative action claim. I honestly doubt Chinese people even know what the f**k that even means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retirement_age

Actually it is 50-55 for women and 60 for men, even worse than I said it was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmativ ... c_of_China
"Preferential policies" required some of the top positions in governments be distributed to ethnic minorities and women.
Dude that is a CCP rule on paper. That is not reality at all. Women are vastly outnumbered in government positions, in China. Come on now! most women in the CCP are marriage bait for men looking to increase their guanxi or strengthen ties and bonds between more powerful families.

Even the US does not follow it's own laws anymore. The US constitution is a piece of toilet paper with Bush and Obama's shit stains all over it. You think China follows theirs? Dude please!
Also stop trying to scare guys away with garbage about how Chinese men out number the women and there is too much competition, blah blah. That's bonafide bullshit. We have already discussed this before. Foreigners do not have their problems! Unless you are a Chinese farmer or super super poor, there is no issue like that for us. Shit, some poor foreign men still get Chinese women. My wife helps Chinese women, with anything from cooking advice to paperwork, that have married guys here in the US that make under 50K and 40K a year here, and their men are super ugly, much worse than your buddy Winston, and weird! Even more weird than most HA guys!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

CerealKiller wrote:
Taco wrote:In the Philippines every foreigner has at least one Filipino girlfriend but when I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago I only saw a few white guys walking with Chinese women. In fact I would say its rare to see them together. Chinese women are not very good at dishing out TLC.
Hey, you know what I saw last night? Some lowlife trailer trash at Mickey D's. And guess what - there was no TLC to be found: just bored, discontented faces. On the other hand, when I stepped into an exclusive nightclub filled with high-class, moneyed people, what did I find? Oodles of TLC. As if they had way too much TLC and were simply trying to get rid of it. (Or maybe it was just my boyish good looks they couldn't resist ;) )

Employing Winston logic, I shall now declare: only high-class people dish out TLC. Redneck trailer trash do not, and cannot. I repeat: only hot, high class women are capable of TLC :lol:

But seriously... Women of all countries are more than willing to dish out TLC - to the right man. That most emphatically includes the Middle Kingdom (China). On the other hand, making blanket statements about one fifth of humanity might make you look like a Winston mini-me. Not that there's anything wrong with being like Winston...

If you are a typical HA Asia forum reader and you can't find love in the biggest source of Asian women on the planet - East Asia, home to over a billion people - then maybe (Asian) women aren't for you. Just something to think about. As for Taco, I vaguely recall that he's married to a Filipina, so this last paragraph is for the others. Good luck, guys.

PS: Taco, if you're saying that Filipinas are generally much sluttier than Chinese ladies, that's an entirely different matter :lol: But make no mistake: there are plenty of hot, well-educated women in China who know how to treat a man right - both in and out of bed. But the catch is, you gotta know how to treat a woman.
This is pretty much spot on. Chinese women are not going to be nice to a stranger like a Filipino will be. They are not gushing with sweetness for everyone they see and be fake about it. That said, the woman you get will be fiercely loyal, look after you, feed you, f**k you, and take pretty good care of you. They are not as sweet as a Filipino woman is on average, but that is the trade off. You can have a smarter, more talented, more business savvy, more practical and less emotionally silly, woman that can get man kinds of things done. Most NE Asians have that going for them, that is why I preferred one to a Filipino myself.

I cannot have a woman embarrassing me and weighing me down, with incompetence or ignorance because of the nature of my career, reputation, and work. My wife is very laid back and simple at the same time because of where she is from a slightly rural part in China, but it is enough of the other stuff, to make that balance perfect for me. Not all guys are like me though, and that is why some guys would be better off with a more laid back and simple woman instead. I am too blunt and logic driven, without all this gushy emotional stuff most men exhibit these days. A woman with too much immature emotional impracticality, would make do something really stupid. I had to have a NE Asian woman.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote: This is how I know you have not been looking around correctly or enough. You are probably cold approaching too much and hunting where you eat, shit, and work at. You are too close to Shanghai. I told you this before. These are women that have a category of their own. Shanghai women are known for being spoiled, rich, too westernized, work too much, too old, not the prettiest, etc. There are Shanghai girls, HK girls, and then rest of Chinese women. Don't take my word for it, go look it up in Google. I have no reason to lie and make shit up. I found a bad a** one and turned away like 5 others that were almost to exactly on par. Just trying to help you guys if you want the help.

That said, women around there (around Shanghai) speak plenty of English. Hell English learning is on fire right now in all of China. I speak to 14, 16, and 19 year olds on QQ with English better than my wife's!! Kids are getting English classes in Kindergarten right now. My wife is 24 and has been taking English in school for 10 years before her college years!!

If you want a Chinese woman with good English, you must date online. Period. Cold approaches and hook ups via buddies are just too random. Also you might want to make slight adjustments to the girls you chase too Zboy1. Go down to 22 year olds to 25 years old. The younger the, better the English usually. A 26+ one, might have sucky English. The difference of a couple years might make a big difference. Since you are in no rush, you might be able to stock up a stable of prospects that will be ready later on when you are ready to marry one, or you can compare them to other Asian girlfriends 1 year later.

Fill your stable with some prospects. You can keep fringe ones in the pasture out side the stable. If someone else comes and takes one out of there, no big deal. Just keep you a few good ones.

I guess everybody experiences different things in China. We have guys that have done well in China, and those that have not. Interesting...

Actually, I have done pretty well for myself: I got a pretty girlfriend as soon as I arrived in China; the problem is...she's a workaholic and never has time to see me. I told her I'm moving on with my life this past week...

I have been using ChineseLoveLinks and have received quite a bit of responses from interested females, but often, it doesn't go beyond that.

I don't live in Shanghai, actually, I live much more South near Jinhua City. The English level isn't great here...

Yeah, I guess you're right: too much cold-approaching, but as of right now, since I've only been in China for a month, it will take time to gather contacts, and make friends and acquaintances to help me in the process...

I have plenty of time to find the 'perfect one' Kai. I've only been here for a month, LOL. So don't worry and relax :)

I'm just saying that with my personality and the things I want in a women, that increasingly...it looks as if Filipino women would be a better fit for me. That's all I was saying in my post. It doesn't mean I hate Chinese females or that I have something against them...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote: This is how I know you have not been looking around correctly or enough. You are probably cold approaching too much and hunting where you eat, shit, and work at. You are too close to Shanghai. I told you this before. These are women that have a category of their own. Shanghai women are known for being spoiled, rich, too westernized, work too much, too old, not the prettiest, etc. There are Shanghai girls, HK girls, and then rest of Chinese women. Don't take my word for it, go look it up in Google. I have no reason to lie and make shit up. I found a bad a** one and turned away like 5 others that were almost to exactly on par. Just trying to help you guys if you want the help.

I guess everybody experiences different things in China. We have guys that have done well in China, and those that have not. Interesting...

Actually, I have done pretty well for myself: I got a pretty girlfriend as soon as I arrived in China; the problem is...she's a workaholic and never has time to see me. I told her I'm moving on with my life this past week...

I have been using ChineseLoveLinks and have received quite a bit of responses from interested females, but often, it doesn't go beyond that.

I don't live in Shanghai, actually, I live much more South near Jinhua City. The English level isn't great here...

Yeah, I guess you're right: too much cold-approaching, but as of right now, since I've only been in China for a month, it will take time to gather contacts, and make friends and acquaintances to help me in the process...

I have plenty of time to find the 'perfect one' Kai. I've only been here for a month, LOL. So don't worry and relax :)

I'm just saying that with my personality and the things I want in a women, that increasingly...it looks as if Filipino women would be a better fit for me. That's all I was saying in my post. It doesn't mean I hate Chinese females or that I have something against them...
I didn't say you lived there, I just said you are too close to it. Check out the other areas or meet women online that are from different parts of China. Always ask them where their hometown is.

Another pro tip is to avoid women that are living and working in their hometown, if it is a big tier city. Those women are a little bit stuck up or have a slightly higher guard initially and are a little bit less approachable compared to non-native women that just moved there to work. Those women are more interested in making new friends, etc. because they are alone usually. :wink:

Don't forget to use QQ intl personals. There are plenty of English speaking young people on there. They are looking for foreigners in China and outside.

I'm not upset with anyone except Professor really. I don't care what woman you guys get as long as it is not an AW, a man, or becoming a lame herbivore. Just trying to help you build a good stable of prospects. That's all.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

You get what you allow.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Ghost wrote:Women in the city I live in want to live and marry here. They aren't really interested in foreigners except as English teachers and amusement. Tons of Chinese women are attractive though! But good luck following up with one after she gives you her number. The flakiness and workaholic/studyaholic culture prevents any actual dating. I'm certain learning Mandarin is the single most important thing, but then what dialect do you choose? And are you really willing to stay in China for years to attain fluency on par with locals? I'm not.

Zboy, I'm taking a week off in the Philippines soon. I think we should both go there one day! China is better than the West socially/economically, but it's not good for dating, that's for sure.
Are you guys getting their QQ numbers? Or just a cell phone number? You can keep up with them alot better with QQ than by calling them on the phone....they like to use QQ to get to know you better since their verbal English might be bad when you first meet them. Many can read and write in English alot better and once they get more comfortable with you, then you can do alot more.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:
Are you guys getting their QQ numbers? Or just a cell phone number? You can keep up with them alot better with QQ than by calling them on the phone....they like to use QQ to get to know you better since their verbal English might be bad when you first meet them. Many can read and write in English alot better and once they get more comfortable with you, then you can do alot more.
Yes, excellent advice Kai! Seemingly every Chinese has QQ as their primary form of communication, LOL. I hadn't really needed it before because I had a girlfriend already, but since I just broke-up with her last week, I might need to install it on my Android phone now.

The problem is, everything is in Chinese when you download it and it asks me for log-in information or something...Also, everything is in Chinese. Can you link me to any website that has English instructions to install QQ properly on my phone or laptop? Thanks.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Yes, excellent advice Kai! Seemingly every Chinese has QQ as their primary form of communication, LOL. I hadn't really needed it before because I had a girlfriend already, but since I just broke-up with her last week, I might need to install it on my Android phone now.

The problem is, everything is in Chinese when you download it and it asks me for log-in information or something...Also, everything is in Chinese. Can you link me to any website that has English instructions to install QQ properly on my phone or laptop? Thanks.
http://www.imqq.com/

The international version. Download that for your phone and PC. It's quite easy to chat with them while they are even at work with QQ. Everyone does it there. This version is all in English and 4 other languages.

http://www.worldfriends.com/member/home.jhtml

The QQ personals website.
Last edited by kai1275 on October 8th, 2013, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Ghost wrote:Women in the city I live in want to live and marry here. They aren't really interested in foreigners except as English teachers and amusement. Tons of Chinese women are attractive though! But good luck following up with one after she gives you her number. The flakiness and workaholic/studyaholic culture prevents any actual dating. I'm certain learning Mandarin is the single most important thing, but then what dialect do you choose? And are you really willing to stay in China for years to attain fluency on par with locals? I'm not.

Zboy, I'm taking a week off in the Philippines soon. I think we should both go there one day! China is better than the West socially/economically, but it's not good for dating, that's for sure.
Ghost,

Whereabouts in China are you? If you learn Beijing Mandarin, you'll be fine. Best way to learn Mandarin, by far: Chinese girlfriend. Duh... Isn't that why the majority of you guys are in Asia anyway? No need to lie to the rest of us here! So get a gf, learn the language, and get laid for a change.

Dating in Country X vs Dating in the Philippines: come on dude. If dating were hunting, the Philippines would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Is that genuinely satisfying to you? Also, at some point you need to realize that the average filipina has almost no concept of the word slut. She knows what it means, but a girl would really, really need to whor e herself out to earn that label.

You know how certain AW complain, "When a guy does it he's a player, but when a girl does the same thing, she's a slut!" Yeah. Well, your average filipina has no concept of that. What you may not have realized is that many Philippines sexpats know this very fact - but they're not about to admit it! (Do yourself a favor and please refrain from asking other people if this embarrassing phenomenon is true)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

CerealKiller wrote:

Ghost,

Whereabouts in China are you? If you learn Beijing Mandarin, you'll be fine. Best way to learn Mandarin, by far: Chinese girlfriend. Duh... Isn't that why the majority of you guys are in Asia anyway? No need to lie to the rest of us here! So get a gf, learn the language, and get laid for a change.

Dating in Country X vs Dating in the Philippines: come on dude. If dating were hunting, the Philippines would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Is that genuinely satisfying to you? Also, at some point you need to realize that the average filipina has almost no concept of the word slut. She knows what it means, but a girl would really, really need to whor e herself out to earn that label.

You know how certain AW complain, "When a guy does it he's a player, but when a girl does the same thing, she's a slut!" Yeah. Well, your average filipina has no concept of that. What you may not have realized is that many Philippines sexpats know this very fact - but they're not about to admit it! (Do yourself a favor and please refrain from asking other people if this embarrassing phenomenon is true)

I'll kill for cereal too, you don't want to mess with my Captain Crunch.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

CerealKiller wrote:

Ghost,

Some guys need it to be easier. I went the Chinese route, but if I went after a Muslim woman I bet my workload would have increased times 10. What confounds me is his back and forth over a virgin girlfriend with no marriage and wanting to wander as a monger. If he goes to the PI, a good virgin girl will not only need to be young, but any young woman worth anything, is NOT going to be an easy grab! Their parents are going to dig into you deeply. That girl matters to them. They don't want her thrown away like garbage, when you get tired of her and took her virginity at that.

Easy mongering can be found in China or anywhere except the US. P4P in China is probably almost as cheap as the PI. The super expensive ones are 9's and 10's in HK, Shanghai, and Beijing. All the others are relatively uglier and cheap. If all you need is a nut, shouldn't a 4-6, suffice?

I don't think any good virgin woman is easy in any country. It depends upon your age, goals, money, connections, or looks.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MatureDJ wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:What a p.ussy. I wish I were there and that I knew Mandarin to whoop her a.ss and give her my number so I can f.uck her at a rendezvous location later on sometime.
I thought folks in Hong Kong speak Cantonese.
You're right. I was slipping. LOL