Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby gsjackson » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:04 am

Halwick wrote:

I agree, some Chinese dialect does sound harsh and ugly. At least you know you where you stand.

So, when a French gal acts like a bitch and tells you to "f**k off, etc., does it sound like "The Sound of Music"?

Glad to hear you sound better in French. When I was a teenager, I once tried to tell a certain girl, "je t'adore". She responded with "shut it yourself!" :lol:


Ha. Try "je t'aime" next time. That was the title of a well known song when I was dating her grandmother's contemporaries.

Haven't yet been told to "f**k off" by a French woman. Sounds kind of stimulating.

And yes, no ambiguity at all in the Chinawoman's tone.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA







Postby MatureDJ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:44 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:What a p.ussy. I wish I were there and that I knew Mandarin to whoop her a.ss and give her my number so I can f.uck her at a rendezvous location later on sometime.


I thought folks in Hong Kong speak Cantonese.
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:19 am

Taco wrote:In the Philippines every foreigner has at least one Filipino girlfriend but when I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago I only saw a few white guys walking with Chinese women. In fact I would say its rare to see them together. Chinese women are not very good at dishing out TLC.


Yes, I would agree with your statement, Taco. I know it's a horrible stereotype of Chinese females, but honestly...from being in China and observing how Chinese females behave, I would have to agree that there's some truth to the stereotype. The majority of Chinese females do not do well in the TLC department...

I think Filipino females are far superior to Chinese females in almost every category, except intelligence and mental acuity. I think that is one aspect where Filipino girls very much lack in...the ability to think intellectually. I think Winston has made similar observations about Filipino girls in the past...

In fact, I may end up going to the Philippines to find a wife after my time in China is up; I think I'm fairly exhausted of Chinese girls already. As the Professor has mentioned in his post, even White guys in China have difficulty hooking up with Chinese females here due to a variety of factors.

Part of the problem is the huge language barrier that exists here: very few Chinese are able to speak the English language...Also, Chinese females are major workaholics: I've already broken up with a girlfriend here because she's always at her job--and never has anytime to see me on her off-days.

I know Kai has repeatedly mentioned rural girls to me in private. I am in the process of trying to hook-up with girls away from the cities. I hope I'm successful, but if not, I will try my luck in the Philippines after China...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby zboy1 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 am

The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
deasil875 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
deasil875 wrote:God damn motherf***ing pussies! Ok seriously. If I did decide to go LAPD, and I was taking my vacation time here and witness this tomfoolery, my blood would be boiling. It would be incredibly tempting to step in and chances are, she would go apeshit and try to assault me. Going off instinct in that case she'd be tackled to the ground by me and put in a chokehold until the locals arrived on scene.


Dude. Don't save hoes and don't save weak a** bros either. You'll just get your a** kicked, well in Mainland China you would, but in HK I have no idea actually what happens in cases like that since they have British style laws and shit. You don't want to end up in their jails though. HK might have some p***y dudes, but those Triad dudes in there might make you their bitch. :o


So you're saying intervention in mainlaind China would cause an angry mob to descend upon me? Ahaha wow the Chinese must hate white people being up all in their business. So much for that good samaritan shit ahahahah. f**k em then ahah. Let him drown in his manginadom and forget her skanky nasty a**


Good Samaritan shit can get you killed anywhere in Asia. It cannot be stressed enough. Mind you own business. PI, Thailand, China, Japan, S Korea, all of these places will chew you up and spit you out if you refuse to mind your own business. Don't bring the nosy white neighbour syndrome to Asia. It could even get you killed. What if that little bitch is the sister of a Triad boss? Your a** would never make it to the airport. You guys need to wake up and think shit through.


Forget about Triads, what is far more likely to happen is you would get your a** beat by a group of everyday white knights. Not only because you would be a foreigner hitting a local, but because you would be a man hitting a woman. If you are a man you are not allowed to lay a finger on a woman even if she hits you. If the guy in the video decided to fight back he would get a beating from random dudes and arrested. It's like that everywhere.

Like you said before, in China men are expected to give up their seats on the subway and bus for women. Not just pregnant women, not just disabled and elderly women, but also able-bodied women. f**k this whole misandrist planet. If you are a man and are not handsome or rich you might as well just stay home and play computer games and smoke weed. Participate in society as little as possible.


China is still a "man's country" in a lot of ways, especially in comparison to the Mangina States of America. You can't possibly believe that China is anywhere near as misandrist as Western countries, do you?????
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Jester » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:16 am

kai1275 wrote:
bennandsarah wrote:
i had to reply to this one -- oh my god! i so want to go abroad -- but in my heart i know there are some good options -- but finding a good hearted woman that i'm attracted to -- who will compliment me -- not compete with me -- is like finding a rare diamond. i'm almost 50. although i have some health issues that limit my work -- i press on --.

work is also my great love and passion too. it's something that gives me great pleasure -- almost better than sexx!!........ so i'm delving it and making the most of my life.

lastly -- i'm a good man with an interesting life. even a legally blind 56 year old woman neighbor acts like she's too good for me -- and only associates with bad boys who look GQ-ish -- with a harley. i woke up -- and for me that means; LIVING MY LIFE AND ENJOYING EVERYDAY AS A SINGLE GUY. i laugh at AW. they truly are picking scum and avoiding quality guys. most of them are LOSERS -- and act like kids. you can't even have a good conversation with 'em. f' em.


WTF are you talking about?



Guy's post is OK, just on the wrong thread.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:37 am

Halwick wrote:
So, when a French gal acts like a bitch and tells you to "f**k off, etc., does it sound like "The Sound of Music"?

Glad to hear you sound better in French. When I was a teenager, I once tried to tell a certain girl, "je t'adore". She responded with "shut it yourself!" :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

(Gonna steal it!)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 am

gsjackson wrote:
Haven't yet been told to "f**k off" by a French woman. Sounds kind of stimulating.



:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's Rodney Dangerfield night!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby CerealKiller » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 am

Taco wrote:In the Philippines every foreigner has at least one Filipino girlfriend but when I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago I only saw a few white guys walking with Chinese women. In fact I would say its rare to see them together. Chinese women are not very good at dishing out TLC.


Hey, you know what I saw last night? Some lowlife trailer trash at Mickey D's. And guess what - there was no TLC to be found: just bored, discontented faces. On the other hand, when I stepped into an exclusive nightclub filled with high-class, moneyed people, what did I find? Oodles of TLC. As if they had way too much TLC and were simply trying to get rid of it. (Or maybe it was just my boyish good looks they couldn't resist ;) )

Employing Winston logic, I shall now declare: only high-class people dish out TLC. Redneck trailer trash do not, and cannot. I repeat: only hot, high class women are capable of TLC :lol:


But seriously... Women of all countries are more than willing to dish out TLC - to the right man. That most emphatically includes the Middle Kingdom (China). On the other hand, making blanket statements about one fifth of humanity might make you look like a Winston mini-me. Not that there's anything wrong with being like Winston...

If you are a typical HA Asia forum reader and you can't find love in the biggest source of Asian women on the planet - East Asia, home to over a billion people - then maybe (Asian) women aren't for you. Just something to think about. As for Taco, I vaguely recall that he's married to a Filipina, so this last paragraph is for the others. Good luck, guys.


PS: Taco, if you're saying that Filipinas are generally much sluttier than Chinese ladies, that's an entirely different matter :lol: But make no mistake: there are plenty of hot, well-educated women in China who know how to treat a man right - both in and out of bed. But the catch is, you gotta know how to treat a woman.
User avatar
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 am

Postby Taco » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:29 am

CerealKiller wrote:
Taco wrote:In the Philippines every foreigner has at least one Filipino girlfriend but when I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago I only saw a few white guys walking with Chinese women. In fact I would say its rare to see them together. Chinese women are not very good at dishing out TLC.


PS: Taco, if you're saying that Filipinas are generally much sluttier than Chinese ladies, that's an entirely different matter :lol: But make no mistake: there are plenty of hot, well-educated women in China who know how to treat a man right - both in and out of bed. But the catch is, you gotta know how to treat a woman.


I'm not suggesting that Filipino women are sluttier than Chinese women. However, I am suggesting Chinese women have more intense personalities than Filipino women generally speaking. It takes a certain kind of guy to deal with the nagging, flipping out, going through your emails etc... that Chinese women are known for. Occasionally, you'll find a Chinese woman that isn't a control freak, they tend to get married quickly because there's not many of them around.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby CerealKiller » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am

Taco wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:
Taco wrote:In the Philippines every foreigner has at least one Filipino girlfriend but when I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago I only saw a few white guys walking with Chinese women. In fact I would say its rare to see them together. Chinese women are not very good at dishing out TLC.


PS: Taco, if you're saying that Filipinas are generally much sluttier than Chinese ladies, that's an entirely different matter :lol: But make no mistake: there are plenty of hot, well-educated women in China who know how to treat a man right - both in and out of bed. But the catch is, you gotta know how to treat a woman.


I'm not suggesting that Filipino women are sluttier than Chinese women. However, I am suggesting Chinese women have more intense personalities than Filipino women generally speaking. It takes a certain kind of guy to deal with the nagging, flipping out, going through your emails etc... that Chinese women are known for. Occasionally, you'll find a Chinese woman that isn't a control freak, they tend to get married quickly because there's not many of them around.


You make a good point here, Taco. Your average backwards tropical island nation is going to be more relaxed and carefree than a world superpower built on backbreaking hard work. (I love Indonesia.)

That said, it's almost impossible for any Asia watcher to deny the appeal of China: powerful, successful, headstrong and independent... built on the gradual evolution of millennia of imperial dynasties... vied and coveted by every major world power just a century ago, but amazingly, never conquered. Sounds like the best homecoming queen you've never banged, right? But it gets better: an original language (Chinese) that is the Latin - and English - of Asia, regional cuisine that's famous the world over, and women so amazing that even HA dudes who already left China long ago still prefer them 10 times to 1. And I ain't even referring to myself! Read between the lines of numerous other posters and you'll see what I mean.

For what it's worth, I dated more than a couple women during my time in China (this is a public forum so I won't divulge more) and not a single one of them were of the kind Taco describes. I don't deny their existence, however it was not my experience there. Keep in mind, I actually get dates in the anglosphere so the average reader's mileage may vary.

Taco, I agree that Filipinos are on average more relaxed and carefree than Chinese. They seem to be a good match for your average middle-aged American guy who wants out of the US, but can't be bothered with the whole foreign culture and language thing. Pinays LOVE Americans! Haha. Sometimes it's so easy to close your eyes in the Philippines and forget that you're not in America...
User avatar
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 am

Postby The Professor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:15 am

zboy1 wrote:You can't possibly believe that China is anywhere near as misandrist as Western countries, do you?????


China is in no way a man's country. Women live better and easier lives in every way. There is plenty of misandry in China, and some of it is even government backed. For example, men are not eligible for government pension until they are 60 but women get it at 55. China also practices affirmative action. Divorce in China still transfers wealth to the woman, although there is no alimony so America is worse in that aspect.

America has far more of the extremely vocal man hating feminists and aggressive manginas, so if you're measuring the level of misandry that way then of course America has more. However, Chinese women are put on a higher pedestal and Chinese guys have a harder time finding a girlfriend than Americans do in America. So overall I think the average American man has it better than the average Chinese man even if China has less vocal misandrists and political correctness.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:49 am

The Professor wrote:
zboy1 wrote:You can't possibly believe that China is anywhere near as misandrist as Western countries, do you?????


China is in no way a man's country. Women live better and easier lives in every way. There is plenty of misandry in China, and some of it is even government backed. For example, men are not eligible for government pension until they are 60 but women get it at 55. China also practices affirmative action. Divorce in China still transfers wealth to the woman, although there is no alimony so America is worse in that aspect.

America has far more of the extremely vocal man hating feminists and aggressive manginas, so if you're measuring the level of misandry that way then of course America has more. However, Chinese women are put on a higher pedestal and Chinese guys have a harder time finding a girlfriend than Americans do in America. So overall I think the average American man has it better than the average Chinese man even if China has less vocal misandrists and political correctness.


Prove that. I would like to see your sources for that claim. Men in China get their kids too no exceptions, if they want them, that is. How can women be placed on a pedestal when after marriage, the husband not only can ignore the woman's family but he can force her to leave them alone.

Also explain this affirmative action claim. I honestly doubt Chinese people even know what the f**k that even means.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:57 am

MatureDJ wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:What a p.ussy. I wish I were there and that I knew Mandarin to whoop her a.ss and give her my number so I can f.uck her at a rendezvous location later on sometime.


I thought folks in Hong Kong speak Cantonese.


They do and it is completely different sounding compared to Mandarin. Cantonese speaking Chinese are even different from Mandarin speaking and the other dialects as well, in terms of food AND culture! The rudest Chinese I have ever met have been Cantonese speaking ones actually. They are quick to push or tell you something crazy. They are rude at restaurants as well. They eat baby fetuses and monkey brains too.

Very different people indeed. So guys here need to acknowledge the differences between the two. China is an extremely big place, not all act the same or sound the same. There are like 300+ dialects of Mandarin. I cannot even speak the same Mandarin with my in laws. My father in law cannot speak the same dialect my mother-in-law grew up speaking, but she knows his dialect and her hometown's dialect. My wife can speak both of theirs, 2 other dialects, standard Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, English, and a little Japanese.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby The Professor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:57 am

kai1275 wrote:
The Professor wrote:
zboy1 wrote:You can't possibly believe that China is anywhere near as misandrist as Western countries, do you?????


China is in no way a man's country. Women live better and easier lives in every way. There is plenty of misandry in China, and some of it is even government backed. For example, men are not eligible for government pension until they are 60 but women get it at 55. China also practices affirmative action. Divorce in China still transfers wealth to the woman, although there is no alimony so America is worse in that aspect.

America has far more of the extremely vocal man hating feminists and aggressive manginas, so if you're measuring the level of misandry that way then of course America has more. However, Chinese women are put on a higher pedestal and Chinese guys have a harder time finding a girlfriend than Americans do in America. So overall I think the average American man has it better than the average Chinese man even if China has less vocal misandrists and political correctness.


Prove that. I would like to see your sources for that claim. Men in China get their kids too no exceptions, if they want them, that is. How can women be placed on a pedestal when after marriage, the husband not only can ignore the woman's family but he can force her to leave them alone.

Also explain this affirmative action claim. I honestly doubt Chinese people even know what the f**k that even means.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retirement_age

Actually it is 50-55 for women and 60 for men, even worse than I said it was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmativ ... c_of_China

"Preferential policies" required some of the top positions in governments be distributed to ethnic minorities and women.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Taco wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:
Taco wrote:In the Philippines every foreigner has at least one Filipino girlfriend but when I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago I only saw a few white guys walking with Chinese women. In fact I would say its rare to see them together. Chinese women are not very good at dishing out TLC.


PS: Taco, if you're saying that Filipinas are generally much sluttier than Chinese ladies, that's an entirely different matter :lol: But make no mistake: there are plenty of hot, well-educated women in China who know how to treat a man right - both in and out of bed. But the catch is, you gotta know how to treat a woman.


I'm not suggesting that Filipino women are sluttier than Chinese women. However, I am suggesting Chinese women have more intense personalities than Filipino women generally speaking. It takes a certain kind of guy to deal with the nagging, flipping out, going through your emails etc... that Chinese women are known for. Occasionally, you'll find a Chinese woman that isn't a control freak, they tend to get married quickly because there's not many of them around.


Dude. Your Chinese girlfriends, unless those are anecdotal ones from buddies, are not normal at all....That's nuts. I maybe 1 out of 20 something + that I met would be bitchy enough to try that, and right now she is converting to Islam and is from sichuan. So she was already f***ing crazy to begin with. In fact, I never tried to date her even though she was interested in me at one point.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest