Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Revisiting this thread is funny. I was slowly learning all along. China is really feast-or-famine. You either are in a city or province where the women are open to foreigners or you aren't. And there will always be exceptions. If I had stayed where I was, I could've worked it out eventually. Now I've learned a lot more and it wasn't even that hard to figure out. I know where a few of these hotspots are now. And I do plan on returning one day.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Been to Hong Kong for a few weeks and met a sweet girl. As we were enjoying our romantic evening, her guy friend called and this sweet and innocent girl picked up and phone and started bitching at her friend in Cantonese. After she ended the call, she turned back to an angel. She was a complete nymph in bed though.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:04 am

MrBlueLight wrote:
Been to Hong Kong for a few weeks and met a sweet girl. As we were enjoying our romantic evening, her guy friend called and this sweet and innocent girl picked up and phone and started bitching at her friend in Cantonese. After she ended the call, she turned back to an angel. She was a complete nymph in bed though.

:lol:

Well its always better to be the...

Jody (old-school Army term, maybe World War Two era)
Nigger in the Woodpile (very old-school, ahem)
Cuckold-er (my term)
Bridge Relationship (chick term from the 80's)
Sancho (Chicano term)

than to be the
Cuckold
Tonto (Mexican term)
etc.

You know one thing I really used to like about getting a girl's pants off and getting her to do the deed in record time... I felt like it was ***I*** who was the one who really got to know her as a person.

Me. Not the LTR lapdog BF/Fiance who came before, or God-knows-who came after.

I really believe that if you aren't prepared to know and bring out and savor someone's dark side, you really don't love the person. You just love a a Disney-Toon version of them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand