Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Taiwan, Japan, or elsewhere??? Experts Sound Off

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Enticer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:06 pm

It is rather easy...once you understand it. Screening would be nice to save on time, but I believe that women around the world are quite the same in wiring. I imagine that in a foreign country a double take and a smile, followed by more looks and smiles, means interest. Usually women who are happy in a relationship wont look that hard or follow through.

The problem is...weeding thru them. If you went to a country with only 7-10 to spare, you cant truly screen a bunch of interested women rolling in cold. Its a crap shoot and could be a waste of time....unless you hit the jackpot...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Screening women is hugely time consuming. 10 months abroad and I guess I dated on average one woman a week. So if you go abroad for a fortnight it's really, really hard to find a marriage partner. Remember also that I had no jetlag, and I knew the city transportation network very well.

Really you have to treat dating as a military operation and either approach a dozen a women a day with day game or hit the dating sites and approach everyone.

But also accept that love is random and just give it time. In my time in Thailand I met some great ladies just through wechat's location tool. I unearthed a wonderful Thai girl, a fun Filipina-Chinese, a couple of Chinese ladies and a Cambodian, all from just seeing who was in my locality.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby maxtazm » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm

I have to point out that someone was wrong when they said the visa situation for americans is diffficult in ASIA. The author of this thread specifically mentions Taiwan and Japan, and both those countries offer 90 day landing permits hassle free to any american. THere is no need to apply for any visa for that.

I've lived in both Taiwan and Japan, also China, and without knowing specifically what you are looking for can't offer any advice specific to your preferences. If you want the physically attractive/fashionable/girly asian girls go to japan. If you want girls who are more socially open and easier to get physical with go to China. Taiwan is somewhere in the middle.

That said, I wouldn't travel or work somewhere just for the p***y there. It's best to have multiple interests drawing you to a location.
maxtazm
Freshman Poster

Postby travelsouth » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Yes I am having a hard time figuring out what woman I want and from what culture. Just based on the places I've already visited and what I've read there is no obvious choice for me. This may seem controversial, but I feel very connected around the world even from my home. The thought of jumping on a plane to one destination or another doesn't seem like it will automatically produce results. I'm looking for a real catch, so before I jump on another plane I really need to be pulled in that direction by a couple of women. When that happens I'll make a move. Ideally 2 or 3 women really draw me plus then I'd have 5 or 10 more backups.

Frankly this is about me, and I'm just trying to lookout for myself and my time here. I think we each go on our own path. But I've done the international dating and partying already.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby ChuAnFan25 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:34 am

How about Vietnam? Google 200 Most Beautiful Vietnamese and you will find some extremely fine women that you've never seen before
ChuAnFan25
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Vietnamese women are indeed very hot. The downside to Vietnam is the hostile weather, bad traffic and scammers.

Good points are ease of getting a longer term visa (I believe), low living costs and women who are hotter than Thais/Filipinas but aren't ruined like so many Thais. Also great food! Those French style baguette things are the business.

I have met one Vietnamese lady and she was great. I hope to visit Vietnam itself this year.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby travelsouth » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:37 pm

When I think of Vietnam I think poor and in many cases uneducated compared to Japan or Taiwan. Am I wrong?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand