Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

11 Coolest Places in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

11 Coolest Places in the Philippines

Postby Taco » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 am

Last edited by Taco on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby In2dadark » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:34 am

Thanks. Just the kind of thing I was looking for.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Oh yeah spread the dorkism and PUA to remote places in the Putapines. #TeamTacoBellCNN #Not
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:07 pm

It's good to know some alternatives to Cebu. I think the dorkism and PUA has spoiled it.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby tre » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 am

I didn't get to read it, but I'm glad it was removed. This is probably great info for a few that will not abuse it...via PM.
tre
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:34 pm

See what I mean: this newfag who goes the s/n of "In2dadark" only posted 19 times in THREE AND A HALF YEARS and generally-said thanks for the 411.

That dude is a f.uckboy that only cares about getting free info to spread his b.s. to (i.e. for capitalist "westernization" gain and/or PUA gain - which isn't beneficiary to us "beta" males in the long run).

And HA administrative e-reports know more of who visits but doesnt' register to visit these threads.

But I'm crazy...I don't deserve to be an admin...et. al..
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:55 am

Was this the link that was removed?
http://travel.cnn.com/11-coolest-towns- ... nes-352716

Either way, that's the only article I could find on Google with such a title, so I put it back in. I don't know why Taco removed it.

Also see this list of the best beaches in the Philippines:
http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/esca ... nds-632923
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby mguy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:13 am

Some notes:

Davao

- has a heavy muslim population. There is a war going down there between Muslims who want their own administrative region and guvment.

Sagada

- One thing Sagada is known for: MARIJUANA! They are famous for their hashish and pollen. Sagada = marijuana.

Baguio

- Is also the capital of KOREANS in the Philippines. K-town beby. The climate is amazing. I love going here. I spend $10 a night in an inn I can recommend to people here. Makes for a great weekend trip.

Banaue

- Is a pain to get to. But one goes here for the mountain culture of the ifugao, these loin-cloth wearing locals who play flute.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby In2dadark » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:59 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:See what I mean: this newfag who goes the s/n of "In2dadark" only posted 19 times in THREE AND A HALF YEARS and generally-said thanks for the 411.

That dude is a f.uckboy that only cares about getting free info to spread his b.s. to (i.e. for capitalist "westernization" gain and/or PUA gain - which isn't beneficiary to us "beta" males in the long run).

And HA administrative e-reports know more of who visits but doesnt' register to visit these threads.

You've gleaned so much from so little.. Good on ya mate as they say .. uh.. down under.. (never been there)..

How in the f**k do you know what I've been doing or going through...? Hope you never have any health problems... People might rag on ya for not 'reporting in'. You're just the type of fake ass, posin' for no reason, chest puffer I'd like to remove myself from as much as possible.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:15 pm

In2dadark wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:See what I mean: this newfag who goes the s/n of "In2dadark" only posted 19 times in THREE AND A HALF YEARS and generally-said thanks for the 411.

You've gleaned so much from so little.. Good on ya mate as they say .. uh.. down under.. (never been there)..

How in the f**k do you know what I've been doing or going through...? Hope you never have any health problems... People might rag on ya for not 'reporting in'. You're just the type of fake a**, posin' for no reason, chest puffer I'd like to remove myself from as much as possible.

At least I had a lot of more proof in my ad-sentiments. :-)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby In2dadark » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Don't know this clown. Haven't been following the forum much. Obviously there's BS to contend w/ for that...? Blocking the hater. I find most males that feel the need to stick their noses in the cracks of other males have substance abuse issues, usually alcohol. Ain't nobody got time for that.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:56 pm

In2dadark wrote:Don't know this clown. Haven't been following the forum much. Obviously there's BS to contend w/ for that...? Blocking the hater. I find most males that feel the need to stick their noses in the cracks of other males have substance abuse issues, usually alcohol. Ain't nobody got time for that.

"Ain't"? The only substance abuse I have is salt, amino acids, and water.
But "ain't?"...you are an unmitigated a.sshat whom cannot use proper grammatical structure.
But please stay stateside, your personality is on-par with the bastard kids of single US mothers anyway. K.I.M will ya?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: 11 Coolest Places in the Philippines

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:59 am

Taco wrote:http://travel.cnn.com/11-coolest-towns-philippines-352716

THANK YOU for posting these!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am

mguy wrote:Some notes:

Davao

- has a heavy muslim population. There is a war going down there between Muslims who want their own administrative region and guvment.

Sagada

- One thing Sagada is known for: MARIJUANA! They are famous for their hashish and pollen. Sagada = marijuana.

Baguio

- Is also the capital of KOREANS in the Philippines. K-town beby. The climate is amazing. I love going here. I spend $10 a night in an inn I can recommend to people here. Makes for a great weekend trip.

Banaue

- Is a pain to get to. But one goes here for the mountain culture of the ifugao, these loin-cloth wearing locals who play flute.

Pardon me- there is not a war going on in Davao last time I looked. LOL
It is one of the safest cities in the Philippines and CERTAINLY better run than that
shit-hole called Manila.

Luzon based Filipinos tend to believe:

#1-Mindanao is majority Muslim

#2-Mindanao is engulfed in war and generally very unsafe

#3 You are crazy to go there! In Manila, Luzon Filipinos frequently
draw their finger across their throat in a throat-cutting motion and say things
like "That is very dangerous!" when I tell them I am on a connecting flight
to CDO Mindanao. Flying through Cebu saves dealing with such silliness.

All three are false.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Mr Natural » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Outwest, are there not some problem areas outside of Davao itself in that part of the country?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand