Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Black men with Asian women, a growing trend?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Black men with Asian women, a growing trend?

Postby jasonstone » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:17 am

Can I, a good looking 29 year old Black man expect this level of action in any of the asian countries?

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm







Postby T Rex » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:29 am

I would say that about 80% of the women wouldn't be open to the idea at all, and would not give you the time of day. There may be 20% that are open to it. Of that 20%, there will be like 1% who prefer or actively seek out black and may approach you.

I didn't know a lot of blacks in China, though there are a lot of Africans in parts of large cities like Guangzhou. Of the two African-American guys I knew over there, 1 had a Chinese girlfriend, and the other had a Russian girlfriend.

Source: Lived in China 1.5 years
T Rex
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:49 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:49 am

That looks like California and those dudes look like Thugs.
Hey: if applicable, be despicable and you get more STD-carrying fem flies with thug's ciroc-patron-4 loco vinegar than nice guys' honey.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby zboy1 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:43 am

I think its cool that more and more Black men are hooking with up Asian females, but the first few pictures you showed are mostly Ameri-skank Westernized Asians--who are some of the worst females in the world.

You could even tell from their appearances that they are the materialistic, bitchy types. Avoid at all costs! I think the rest are pictures of Asian females in Asia. Don't ask me how I can tell the difference--because somehow, being in China, I can now discern the difference (just from appearances) between the females in Asia, and the Anglo-cized Asians, LOL.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Guts » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:10 am

I think black guys should start dating more jewish women than anything else.
Guts
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Postby zboy1 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:11 am

Guts wrote:I think black guys should start dating more jewish women than anything else.


Really? Why is that?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Cornfed » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:20 am

zboy1 wrote:
Guts wrote:I think black guys should start dating more jewish women than anything else.


Really? Why is that?

It would give them a taste of their own medicine, and as most people are suckers for their own propaganda, the Jewish females would probably be receptive and think it was exciting and trendy to have sex with black men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Taco » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 am

I see black guys in Cebu sometimes and they always have Filipina girlfriends or wives with them. Like all men they don't want white women when there in Asia.

Also, if you hear Chinese people say the word "nigga" while pointing at something don't be alarmed, it means "that thing" in Mandarin.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby T Rex » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Guts wrote:I think black guys should start dating more jewish women than anything else.


Really? Why is that?

It would give them a taste of their own medicine, and as most people are suckers for their own propaganda, the Jewish females would probably be receptive and think it was exciting and trendy to have sex with black men.


We need a like button in this forum
T Rex
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:49 am

Postby jasonstone » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:54 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That looks like California and those dudes look like Thugs.
Hey: if applicable, be despicable and you get more STD-carrying fem flies with thug's ciroc-patron-4 loco vinegar than nice guys' honey.

Thugs? What about them says Thugs?

How about these:


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Postby jasonstone » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:57 pm

T Rex wrote:I would say that about 80% of the women wouldn't be open to the idea at all, and would not give you the time of day. There may be 20% that are open to it. Of that 20%, there will be like 1% who prefer or actively seek out black and may approach you.

I didn't know a lot of blacks in China, though there are a lot of Africans in parts of large cities like Guangzhou. Of the two African-American guys I knew over there, 1 had a Chinese girlfriend, and the other had a Russian girlfriend.

Source: Lived in China 1.5 years


Ok so what about the Philippines AND Thailand. I've read a lot of mixed reviews of those locations when it comes to black men.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Postby jasonstone » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:06 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfl528MolH0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EuaORUyOr8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9d-fsMBQUI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MukFRbS_5Gw[/youtube]
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Postby Dragon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Gross.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby RedMenace » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 pm

It matters not whether you are black or white. All that matters is how heavy your pocket is.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Dragon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 pm

RedMenace wrote:It matters not whether you are black or white. All that matters is how heavy your pocket is.


True.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric, MSNbot Media and 2 guests