Black men with Asian women, a growing trend?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jasonstone wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That looks like California and those dudes look like Thugs.
Hey: if applicable, be despicable and you get more STD-carrying fem flies with thug's ciroc-patron-4 loco vinegar than nice guys' honey.
Thugs? What about them says Thugs?

How about these:

EXcept for the first guy, very good proof there. But how do we here at H.A. know that these Asian women are non-skankified western women??

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I'd say that the number of women in East Asia who'd date and marry black men, far out-number the tiny pool of eligible & qualified black bachelors in Asia.

Acceptance, is another story. But with recent Chinese activities in Africa, this may change.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

momopi wrote:I'd say that the number of women in East Asia who'd date and marry black men, far out-number the tiny pool of eligible & qualified black bachelors in Asia.

Acceptance, is another story. But with recent Chinese activities in Africa, this may change.

I saw that clip before. She's not bad looking. I hate that f.ucking weave though!
targetguy
Freshman Poster

Trend?

Post by targetguy »

8) It seems to be more of a trend in the usa but maybe not so much in their native countries from what I have observed. Most are raised in their native countries to have preference to their race and culture except in the usa where it seems anything goes. Of course with the exception of rich people no matter what nationality. With me I have no interest is some rich women who would be very ethinically different whereas women seem to not care/?
no scammers
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Dragon wrote:Gross.
What's gross?
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

jasonstone wrote:
Ok so what about the Philippines AND Thailand. I've read a lot of mixed reviews of those locations when it comes to black men.
In the Philippines, especially a generation after the US Military pulled out, you carry every advantage a white man has except if you might have a flatter nose they will not think you can produce a baby with a straight nose. But I doubt you will ever find yourself in an all other things being equal situation so even that is irrelevant.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

zboy1 wrote:I think its cool that more and more Black men are hooking with up Asian females, but the first few pictures you showed are mostly Ameri-skank Westernized Asians--who are some of the worst females in the world.

You could even tell from their appearances that they are the materialistic, bitchy types. Avoid at all costs! I think the rest are pictures of Asian females in Asia. Don't ask me how I can tell the difference--because somehow, being in China, I can now discern the difference (just from appearances) between the females in Asia, and the Anglo-cized Asians, LOL.
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:EXcept for the first guy, very good proof there. But how do we here at H.A. know that these Asian women are non-skankified western women??
They ALMOST ALL look like skankified western women! You can tell instantly by that "confident" sassy American look. I get really angry on the inside simply when I see these women. I'm sure Zboy does too.

It's because of them that I'm here on this forum, and was dateless for nearly an entire decade of my youth. :evil: Thank goodness I've just gotten away from all this. Abroad, they think of me as a top-caliber guy who's just an irresistable playboy. :P
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black men with Asian women, a growing trend?

Post by Rock »

jasonstone wrote:Can I, a good looking 29 year old Black man expect this level of action in any of the asian countries?
1. Don't ever 'expect' for these things! It can lead to bitter disappointment and disillusionment with HA theory.

2. Blacks in Asia get polarized reactions - a lot of local girls won't touch you with a 10 foot pole. But then you've got others who just throw themselves at you. On supply/demand side, I agree with Momopi.

3. If you are good looking or better in the right way, it will be much easier. The quantity and quality of girls you get a chance with will rise in proportion to how attractive you are.

4. However, even plain or worse looking guy can sometimes surprise. Why? Cus some of them are super aggressive and very smooth to boot. So don't be surprised if you see a rather ugly looking African guy with a very cute or hot Chinese gal in a place like Guangzhou. Perhaps he was smooth and aggressive with a gal who happened to have a black fetish and was also hot. Relative lack of supply (as per Momopi comment) enables him to achieve the looks handicap.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I haven't seen that many black dudes in Bangkok. Not sure why that is. They were more common in Guangzhou. But there they mostly seemed to hang round with black women. I didn't see many with Chinese wives.

Black dudes were doing very well in Tokyo when I was there.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

I am not sure if the military base in Okinawa, Japan is still active but I know black men who went over there in the 1990s and scored some beautiful Japanese women. In my opinion, I would say the top three Asian countries for marriage minded Black men are:

1- Japan
2- Philippines
3- Indonesia
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Guts wrote:I think black guys should start dating more jewish women than anything else.
Don't worry.
When a Jewish woman takes interest, she is quite capable of making it known.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Array9 wrote:I am not sure if the military base in Okinawa, Japan is still active but I know black men who went over there in the 1990s and scored some beautiful Japanese women.
They are, my cousin married the daughter of a Black GI when he was stationed there about 6 years ago. She tells me social acceptance of so called Blasians have shifted to a more positive stance over the past decade. Most of her friends on facebook are "pure Japanese". In my case I see many Black/Filipina couples when I visit them I see many Black/Japanese couples, in their case a greater percentage of the men were GI's as most of my friends are not old enough to have been stationed in the Philippines and met through other outlets.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Re: Black men with Asian women, a growing trend?

Post by jasonstone »

Rock wrote:
jasonstone wrote:Can I, a good looking 29 year old Black man expect this level of action in any of the asian countries?
1. Don't ever 'expect' for these things! It can lead to bitter disappointment and disillusionment with HA theory.

2. Blacks in Asia get polarized reactions - a lot of local girls won't touch you with a 10 foot pole. But then you've got others who just throw themselves at you. On supply/demand side, I agree with Momopi.

3. If you are good looking or better in the right way, it will be much easier. The quantity and quality of girls you get a chance with will rise in proportion to how attractive you are.

4. However, even plain or worse looking guy can sometimes surprise. Why? Cus some of them are super aggressive and very smooth to boot. So don't be surprised if you see a rather ugly looking African guy with a very cute or hot Chinese gal in a place like Guangzhou. Perhaps he was smooth and aggressive with a gal who happened to have a black fetish and was also hot. Relative lack of supply (as per Momopi comment) enables him to achieve the looks handicap.
Hmmm thanks for the info. I guess I will need to find out for myself.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

4:01 in the first vid: "Get away, nig-guh"!? OH hell to the naw. Even a ladyboy sh.itted on dude like that. Like SilverEnergy and SkateboardStephen says, "No matter where we go..there is hate waiting.".
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
momopi wrote:I'd say that the number of women in East Asia who'd date and marry black men, far out-number the tiny pool of eligible & qualified black bachelors in Asia.

Good clip, these are some of the uphill battles one faces as a minority in general anywhere you go. If you are the minority in whatever area, people judge you