Black men with Asian women, a growing trend?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Black men with Asian women, a growing trend?

Post by jasonstone »

Can I, a good looking 29 year old Black man expect this level of action in any of the asian countries?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

T Rex
Freshman Poster

Post by T Rex »

I would say that about 80% of the women wouldn't be open to the idea at all, and would not give you the time of day. There may be 20% that are open to it. Of that 20%, there will be like 1% who prefer or actively seek out black and may approach you.

I didn't know a lot of blacks in China, though there are a lot of Africans in parts of large cities like Guangzhou. Of the two African-American guys I knew over there, 1 had a Chinese girlfriend, and the other had a Russian girlfriend.

Source: Lived in China 1.5 years
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

That looks like California and those dudes look like Thugs.
Hey: if applicable, be despicable and you get more STD-carrying fem flies with thug's ciroc-patron-4 loco vinegar than nice guys' honey.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think its cool that more and more Black men are hooking with up Asian females, but the first few pictures you showed are mostly Ameri-skank Westernized Asians--who are some of the worst females in the world.

You could even tell from their appearances that they are the materialistic, bitchy types. Avoid at all costs! I think the rest are pictures of Asian females in Asia. Don't ask me how I can tell the difference--because somehow, being in China, I can now discern the difference (just from appearances) between the females in Asia, and the Anglo-cized Asians, LOL.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

I think black guys should start dating more jewish women than anything else.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Guts wrote:I think black guys should start dating more jewish women than anything else.
Really? Why is that?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:
Guts wrote:I think black guys should start dating more jewish women than anything else.
Really? Why is that?
It would give them a taste of their own medicine, and as most people are suckers for their own propaganda, the Jewish females would probably be receptive and think it was exciting and trendy to have sex with black men.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I see black guys in Cebu sometimes and they always have Filipina girlfriends or wives with them. Like all men they don't want white women when there in Asia.

Also, if you hear Chinese people say the word "nigga" while pointing at something don't be alarmed, it means "that thing" in Mandarin.
T Rex
Freshman Poster

Post by T Rex »

Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Really? Why is that?
It would give them a taste of their own medicine, and as most people are suckers for their own propaganda, the Jewish females would probably be receptive and think it was exciting and trendy to have sex with black men.
We need a like button in this forum
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That looks like California and those dudes look like Thugs.
Hey: if applicable, be despicable and you get more STD-carrying fem flies with thug's ciroc-patron-4 loco vinegar than nice guys' honey.
Thugs? What about them says Thugs?

How about these:

jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

T Rex wrote:I would say that about 80% of the women wouldn't be open to the idea at all, and would not give you the time of day. There may be 20% that are open to it. Of that 20%, there will be like 1% who prefer or actively seek out black and may approach you.

I didn't know a lot of blacks in China, though there are a lot of Africans in parts of large cities like Guangzhou. Of the two African-American guys I knew over there, 1 had a Chinese girlfriend, and the other had a Russian girlfriend.

Source: Lived in China 1.5 years
Ok so what about the Philippines AND Thailand. I've read a lot of mixed reviews of those locations when it comes to black men.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Gross.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

It matters not whether you are black or white. All that matters is how heavy your pocket is.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

RedMenace wrote:It matters not whether you are black or white. All that matters is how heavy your pocket is.
True.