Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Women of Kazakhstan

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Women of Kazakhstan

Postby rudder » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Not much discussion about this country. Has anyone on here ever been there? I was on a social media website recently and the vast majority of the women from there were stunning.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
rudder
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:52 pm

I have been there and most women are Mongolian looking. The few Russian girls live mostly in the former capital of Almaty, but not in the new capital Astana.

It is freezing cold there and oil wealth is making foreign men less "necessary" than in the past.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby jtest28 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:09 pm

A few years ago I found, not what I would call a dating site, but a woman from Kazakhstan, who was match making from the women there to Western men. The first girl I showed interest in, a white woman, declined my interest. Well, she was white, what did I expect? I also noticed many of the women required a full head of hair and such. I never went back there. . . But I think perhaps an Asian woman from there may be not as bad. I just know to avoid white women from any damned where in the world.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:52 pm

There is a thread about that country.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby TopSpruce » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:06 pm

jtest28 wrote:A few years ago I found, not what I would call a dating site, but a woman from Kazakhstan, who was match making from the women there to Western men. The first girl I showed interest in, a white woman, declined my interest. Well, she was white, what did I expect? I also noticed many of the women required a full head of hair and such. I never went back there. . . But I think perhaps an Asian woman from there may be not as bad. I just know to avoid white women from any damned where in the world.

I wish I had learned this a long time ago.
Well, live and learn.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:00 pm

jtest28 wrote:A few years ago I found, not what I would call a dating site, but a woman from Kazakhstan, who was match making from the women there to Western men. The first girl I showed interest in, a white woman, declined my interest. Well, she was white, what did I expect? I also noticed many of the women required a full head of hair and such. I never went back there. . . But I think perhaps an Asian woman from there may be not as bad. I just know to avoid white women from any damned where in the world.

*E. Irizarry goes to the HA PA speaker and puts on "Love Train" by the O'Jays"*
Yeah dude, it's time to get on there Soul music love train. Give up the ghost; you know
you are destined to be with an African or Black lady. :-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:55 am

Wow. This gorgeous Kazakh lady says in her profile that she likes black guys! You black guys should go for her!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 803552?b=1

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:44 am

Wow, that girl is awesome but I don't she would be interested in the geeky guys here.

There are quite a few Kazakhstan women here in the UK, they are kind of exotic looking, especially those with Asian genes.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 pm

xiongmao wrote:
There are quite a few Kazakhstan women here in the UK, they are kind of exotic looking, especially those with Asian genes.

Saw a couple of Kazakh Eurasians at the beach who were so hot I had to cold-approach and find out where they were from.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jmbPtforlife » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:49 pm

someone needs to hurry and save her from that oncoming train.

too white for me but a cutie nonetheless.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:06 am

Wow this Kazakh girl looks perfect! Her face looks so symmetrical!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 976239?b=1

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

The Women of Kazakhstan

Postby IraqVet2003 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 am

These women from this Central Asian country look gorgeous. Especially the one that expressed interest in black men.
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand