Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My friend's new Private Eye service in the Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

reply to Davewe

Postby air_king » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:21 am

just wanted to respond briefly to Davewe

i understand that it would be nice to give greater detail on how our investigations are done. unfortunately, its never wise to give your competitors too much detail about how you are doing what you do. that's why we dont see coke printing the recipe for making coke on the side of the can, right? haha telling your competitors your process makes it too easy to copy.

but, more importantly, as i'm sure you can guess, a lot of investigations involve bribes to certain people, cutting some corners here and there, and using equipment and methods that may not be entirely "legal". so, naturally, we cant write those things on a public website. but, i think that, for a place like Philippines, people know that is par for the course.

at any rate, thank you for wishing us good luck :)
air_king
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Taiwan

Postby Rock » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:34 am

air_king wrote:Consent by continued silence? "continued"? there you go again haha

so, if i choose not to keep responding to all of your same points over and over again then i am admitting that you are correct?


air_king, again, don't take this stuff so personally. The fact is, you have not addressed any one of my 4 doubts/points/accusations directly in this thread so far. You just keep spewing out a bunch of hot air (air_king lol) without even so much as denying any of them.

If they are untrue, then deny and offer-up plausible explanations for your inconsistencies which I pointed out quite clearly in my last post on this thread.

So far, all of your responses have just been red herring distractions. Just answer:

- Have you and your firm been engaging in the Private Eye business in Phils. since 2003 or as Winston says, are you new and just starting? Hint: maybe you should consider your location as it's listed in your profile lol.

- Do you speak fluent Tagalog are at least are you able to hold a phone conversation with a local about everyday stuff using mostly Tagalog, speaking at near normal conversation speed, be understood by them clearly, and understand them?

- According to your passport stamps, have you been residing in the Phils. for a total of 15 years? How bout 10? Do I hear 5?

air_king, your frank answers and explanations to the above will determine whether or not you are entitled to any trust and credibility here. If you can't be honest about your background and services, consider it over. If my points are incorect or at least flawed, defend yourself man. Don't just roll-over!

Now just assuming you do redeem yourself - justify your inconsistencies I outlined in my last post and put our doubts about your time-in-country and local - I still must ask you for one more honest answer here. Do you really believe you are offering reasonable value for money when you charge someone nearly half a grand in US$ just to verify someone's civil status or age? Hint: Would it be reasonable for a private mail service to charge hundreds of US dollars for domestic mail delivery due to their own lack of scale economy and perhaps other business inefficiencies when the national service offers the same service at same or better speed and reliability for under 10 bucks?

air_king, I hope you will do some soul searching before you answer this last question. We're here to help you bro. But first you gotta help yourself by addressing our concerns.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby air_king » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:16 am

Rock,

this is a friendly anonymous forum, not a court of law, so you need to dial it back. I am under no obligation to answer your endless questions and insinuations, nor submit to some language test, and certainly not to show you my passport stamps, for goodness sake. Now, i've given as much detail about myself and my business as i feel comfortable with on an anonymous website. That is not in any way an admission of wrongdoing as you would like to imply. it is simply prudent internet behavior. No one on this anonymous would submit to the barrage of questions and tests you are suggesting.

at any rate, as i have said several times, if you live in Phil, know your way around, have good connections, and you believe that you would like to spend your time to conduct an investigation yourself, then more power to you. I encourage you to do so (and i wont even tell you to go search your soul if you do haha). But, there is nothing wrong with people who prefer to hire a private investigator instead of doing it themselves. And, as always, people are free to compare and weight their options before they do.

Now, Rock. We are friends. So, lets just leave it at that. OK?
air_king
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Taiwan

Postby Rock » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:35 am

air_king wrote:Rock,

this is a friendly anonymous forum, not a court of law, so you need to dial it back. I am under no obligation to answer your endless questions and insinuations, nor submit to some language test, and certainly not to show you my passport stamps, for goodness sake. Now, i've given as much detail about myself and my business as i feel comfortable with on an anonymous website. That is not in any way an admission of wrongdoing as you would like to imply. it is simply prudent internet behavior. No one on this anonymous would submit to the barrage of questions and tests you are suggesting.

4 simple questions is not endless. Yet even now you do not deny any of them. It's a rollover.

at any rate, as i have said several times, if you live in Phil, know your way around, have good connections, and you believe that you would like to spend your time to conduct an investigation yourself, then more power to you. I encourage you to do so (and i wont even tell you to go search your soul if you do haha). But, there is nothing wrong with people who prefer to hire a private investigator instead of doing it themselves. And, as always, people are free to compare and weight their options before they do.


More distracting talk while ignoring the basic 4 points. I don't even have good connections nor live permanently in Phils. See that's my key point. Even someone like myself could easily perform what u are charging 19,000 Pesos a pop for at pennies on your dollar.




Now, Rock. We are friends. So, lets just leave it at that. OK?

Sure buddy friends are here to help. Even though your ego may have taken a blow, reflect on what's been said here objectively and perhaps you will make some business adjustments or even come clean. Good luck on making the move down to Phils.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby air_king » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 am

Rock,

Refusing to answer personal questions about myself and my business on an anonymous website is not a "roll over". it is just smart. Giving out too much information about oneself on the open internet is never a good idea, and i've given as much as i feel comfortable with.

now, you will just need to respect that, without trying to make that common sense notion somehow "devious', or "rolling over", or refusing to "come clean". I wont allow you to bait me into revealing any more personal information than i already have, especially from someone who himself continues to remain completely anonymous.

now, my last message i had asked that you respect that this is a public website and that i've divulged as much personal information as i feel comfortable with. you and i know each other personally, but you notice that i've not asked you to to divulge any personal information about you or your experience or the information you have supplied here about doing background checks. i've not asked you to verify all of your statements. first because in an anonymous forum, people shouldnt be asked to give personal information. and second, because, as i said, this is not a courtroom. you are free to post your suggestions without needing to supply notarized evidence or passport stamps or what not.

we exchange ideas here, but there is a limit to how much we can ask about one another. and a person's refusal to give too much IS NOT rolling over, or any admission of wrongdoing, it is simply prudent internet behavior.

so, Rock. unless you are prepared to give us all the details of your personal life, the sources of all of your information, etc. then dont go placing such stringent requirements on others here, and their refusal to abide by your arbitrary "requirements" and tests as evidence of wrongdoing.

now, Rock. just leave it at that......

thank you
air_king
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Taiwan

Postby Banano » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:06 am

Air_king

Don't take it too personal, people are just trying to get to the bottom of it, its your business and it is in your best interest to clear things up

In regards to

Live surveillance
"We will assign a special agent to quietly and discretely monitor all of your girlfriend’s actions for a 72hr period, where she goes, who she meets, so that you will no longer be in the dark and will have all oif the facts." $575


What if nothing happens(no action ) during 72h of continuous monitoring? Your agent would report all good, she is clean?
Chances are PI wont see much during 72 h period.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby air_king » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:25 am

Banano, thank you for your question. I dont really want to answer more personal questions about me. But, i'm happy to answer a real question about the business.

When the client orders the surveillance, we allow them to choose specific dates that they do NOT want the surveillance done. For example, if they know that the girl's grandmother will be coming to stay with her for the weekend, you can expect that surveillance on that weekend wont yield anything.

but, other than that, believe me, 72hrs is plenty of time to find a lot of things. We often find the girl told her boyfriend that she has a job (i mean a regular job, like in a grocery or in the mall, not just in a bar), but within the first day, you find out that is a complete lie (which means she has been lying about where she has been during the day everyday for some time).

Dont forget that, if a girl knows her bf is overseas, she believes she has no risk of being caught doing anything. They will meet other men, they will take secret trips (but stiill stay connected tot he Internet). We have even caught a girl going to the casino and gambling away the money her BF had been sending her, but telling her BF she used it for a sick relative.

So, believe me, 72hrs is enough time to find out a lot, whether its cheating with another man, or other things. At the very least you will quickly get an idea of whether the girl is on the up and up, or whether there are parts of her life that you need to look at closer. these women do the darndest things when they think their bf is already oversees and no one is watching! haha
air_king
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Taiwan

Postby Rock » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:54 am

air_king wrote:Rock,

Refusing to answer personal questions about myself and my business on an anonymous website is not a "roll over". it is just smart. Giving out too much information about oneself on the open internet is never a good idea, and i've given as much as i feel comfortable with.

now, you will just need to respect that, without trying to make that common sense notion somehow "devious', or "rolling over", or refusing to "come clean". I wont allow you to bait me into revealing any more personal information than i already have, especially from someone who himself continues to remain completely anonymous.

now, my last message i had asked that you respect that this is a public website and that i've divulged as much personal information as i feel comfortable with. you and i know each other personally, but you notice that i've not asked you to to divulge any personal information about you or your experience or the information you have supplied here about doing background checks. i've not asked you to verify all of your statements. first because in an anonymous forum, people shouldnt be asked to give personal information. and second, because, as i said, this is not a courtroom. you are free to post your suggestions without needing to supply notarized evidence or passport stamps or what not.

we exchange ideas here, but there is a limit to how much we can ask about one another. and a person's refusal to give too much IS NOT rolling over, or any admission of wrongdoing, it is simply prudent internet behavior.

so, Rock. unless you are prepared to give us all the details of your personal life, the sources of all of your information, etc. then dont go placing such stringent requirements on others here, and their refusal to abide by your arbitrary "requirements" and tests as evidence of wrongdoing.

now, Rock. just leave it at that......

thank you


I've personally met and hung-out with around 15 posters here including the most prominent 3! Just a couple days ago, I divulged where I am staying now and met with another long-term poster. If you bothered to go through my post history, you would see that I've actually divulged quite a bit. And I know more about you including your name but have respected your privacy.

This is not about personal information. Stop with the red herrings already! This about claims you yourself made about yourself and your business which you now refuse to even acknowledge as true. For you, this is an anonymous website and not a court of law so does that make you feel entitled to put out inaccuracies (polite word for lies) about your business and credentials? Does it make you feel justified in charging hundreds of dollars for something worth perhaps 20? Come clean old boy and stop making excuses for playing fast and loose with the truth.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Rock » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:58 am

air_king wrote:Rock,

this is a friendly anonymous forum, not a court of law, ... it is simply prudent internet behavior. No one on this anonymous would submit to the barrage of questions and tests you are suggesting.


So the way you see it, you can make bold claims and then later refuse to even acknowledge that they are not false in the interest of being prudent? Nice try.

Prudent Internet behavior is not making false claims in the first place, thank you very much.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby air_king » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 am

Rock,

if you have chosen to post your private information, that is your right. just because you have, others are not required to match your bar. I've divulged as much as i am comfortable with. and that's it. end of discussion. Now, stop going around in circles on this. because my sense is that no matter how much detail i give, you will keep looking for more details to verbally joust over. you seem to enjoy it, as Winston said.

plus, you've made it painfully obvious that you will likely never hire our services. i dont need to keep going around and around and placate your every wild notion about me or my business, when you clearly have no intention of ever being a client. given that, i've been as polite as accommodating as i'm prepared to be.

now, Rock. if you would like to discuss more general issues, like what Banano and I are now discussing, then please join in. Other than that, you have my number and email, you can contact me personally for other issues. but, i've gone as far as i am prepared to on this anonymous site. now, just respect it.

Thank you
air_king
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Taiwan

Postby Rock » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 am

air_king wrote:Rock,

if you have chosen to post your private information, that is your right. just because you have, others are not required to match your bar. I've divulged as much as i am comfortable with. and that's it. end of discussion. Now, stop going around in circles on this. because my sense is that no matter how much detail i give, you will keep looking for more details to verbally joust over. you seem to enjoy it, as Winston said.

plus, you've made it painfully obvious that you will likely never hire our services. i dont need to keep going around and around and placate your every wild notion about me or my business, when you clearly have no intention of ever being a client. given that, i've been as polite as accommodating as i'm prepared to be.

now, Rock. if you would like to discuss more general issues, like what Banano and I are now discussing, then please join in. Other than that, you have my number and email, you can contact me personally for other issues. but, i've gone as far as i am prepared to on this anonymous site. now, just respect it.

Thank you


As long as you keep trying to weasel your way out, I may just keep bring the discussion back to your public claims. Your length of time on the ground, skill set, business experience, and pricing relative to market are all business related, not private.

You think just because this is a friendly anonymous forum instead of a court of law, you can make inconsistent and bogus business related claims and not be called out on it? Think again.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby air_king » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 am

Rock,

in fact, i answered your "assertions" days ago already and told you that they were false and baseless speculation. so, you saying that i dont even bother to deny anything is BULLSHIT! I have denied your baseless allegations for several days; you keep pretending you dont see it and then asking the same questions over and over. that's why i said you are like those clips of John McCain complaining that no one is answering his questions about Benghazi, meanwhile all of the questions he is asking have already been answered in the next room. he thinks that just by repeating the questions, he can create a cloud of suspicion, and hope that those who came in late to the discussion will not realize that the questions have in fact been answered already.

so, i addressed your questions days ago and told you that you are wrong, and said that your "speculations" are completely baseless. Beyond that, if you want to probe details of my life and my business, you are not going to get them here in this forum. you are just being a shit-disturber.


so, i've answered your questions days ago, and am not trying to "weasel" out of anything. I'm just tired of you repeating the same questions and somehow passing that off as suspicion. that's just being a "dick".

dont be a dick, Rock. No one likes a dick!
air_king
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Taiwan

Postby Rock » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:22 am

air_king wrote:Rock,

in fact, i answered your "assertions" days ago already and told you that they were false and baseless speculation. so, you saying that i dont even bother to deny anything is BULLSHIT! I have denied your baseless allegations for several days; you keep pretending you dont see it and then asking the same questions over and over. that's why i said you are like those clips of John McCain complaining that no one is answering his questions about Benghazi, meanwhile all of the questions he is asking have already been answered in the next room. he thinks that just by repeating the questions, he can create a cloud of suspicion, and hope that those who came in late to the discussion will not realize that the questions have in fact been answered already.

so, i addressed your questions days ago and told you that you are wrong, and said that your "speculations" are completely baseless. Beyond that, if you want to probe details of my life and my business, you are not going to get them here in this forum. you are just being a shit-disturber.


so, i've answered your questions days ago, and am not trying to "weasel" out of anything. I'm just tired of you repeating the same questions and somehow passing that off as suspicion. that's just being a "dick".

dont be a dick, Rock. No one likes a dick!


Sure air_king, all false and baseless, anything you say, lol

Of course your business has been operating since 2003 even tho it's new and you're still in Taiwan.

Of course you've been in Phils. for last 15 years even though you've been living and working in Taipei most of that time.

Of course you speak fluent Tagalog.

And of course it's worth US$400++ to have you perform a simple records check or see if a gal is in a bar.

It's also quite amusing that you keep bringing up the Senator John McCain. Cus you are behaving the way a lot of politicians do - you act as if refusing to address lies when confronted and over (pretending you never said them in the first place) somehow makes them disappear.

Nobody likes a dick? Maybe I AM a dick cus I keep exposing your service here for what it really is. But what did u expect? U think we're just a bunch of chumps here?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 am

Thanks Rock for exposing this clown. Winston always seems to surround himself with and boost minor con men and hucksters. I feel the same way about the "Steve R" guy who is full of shit as well.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby air_king » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 am

Repartriate?

you are clearly the clown...what exactly has Rock exposed besides repeating ridiculous, baseless claims? which i have repeatedly said are false and called him out on.

even though Rock claims that i have not responded to his "allegations", i have many days ago, but just got tired of repeating myself. but, for the benefit of the people in the cheap seats, let me do it again!

rock seems to be questioning my language skills, my time in Phil, my skill set, my time in the business, my prices (pretty much anything he thinks he can talk shit about).

now, this is the point: Rock has known me personally for about 6mo, certainly less than a year, and we have met personally only about 2 or 3 brief times. how the hell can someone who has known me for less than a year, claim to have any knowledge of the level of my language skills, my time in the business, my time in Phil, etc. it is utterly ridiculous for him to claim that he has any knowledge of me beyond one year ago. and anyone who listens to him say that he knows that is the one getting conned!

Rock knows for a fact that i speak AND READ fluent mandarin Chinese. he knows that because he has seen me speak it in a Taiwan, a country where you generally need to speak Chinese. but, the only two times he has seen me in Phil, we were in a group of foreigners, and he only heard me speak English. now, based on that, who in their right mind would conclude that i DO NOT speak tagalog? if Rock says he speaks spanish, but i've only met him twice briefly in a group of english-speakers, how the hell can i make the claim that I KNOW he cant speak spanish. that is a ridiculous assertion to make. besides, do you really think that after learning to speak AND READ a difficult language like Chinese, that i would not be able to pick up tagalog, which is much closer to english? come on...dont be a retard.

as for my time in Phil, my experience in Phil stretches back to 1997, just shortly after the mount pinatubo eruption. Now, rock has known me less than a year. so, i dont know how the hell he can claim to know what i was doing before that and be able to say that i'm lying about 15 years experience in Phil. that is an outrageously baseless statement, no matter how many times u repeat it.

if Rock tells me that he has over 15yrs experience doing business in Mexico, but I've only known him less than a year, then how the hell would i be in a position to say he is lying? its ridiculous to say something like that when you have absolutely no knowledge. that is what Rock keeps repeating. he is wrong, i've said he is wrong, but he keeps repeating it anyways.

as for my business track record. I abolutely have been doing private investigations in Phil since 2003. you said that this is a NEW BUSINESS. that was incorrect. again, this is not something you could know and have no right to make assertions about. you have no idea how long my business has been operating, so to claim that i am lying is bullshit. as i said before, i dont remember you sitting in on any recent staff meetings. so, how the hell can you be telling people here that YOU KNOW the details of my business. the NEW part of my business is simply the website. it is the website that is new, which is why you are hearing about it here for the first time. We recently decided to streamline operations, standardize it, offer standardized rates, and allow people to order online. that is the only thing that is new! so, again, stop accusing me of things that you have no knowledge of.

as for my location. I have businesses in both Phil and Taiwan, and even some in China. And I move between them. there are these new inventions called airplanes, you should look into them. also, there is this new technology. There is also this invention called the internet, you moron, that allows people to work on projects with a team and keep everyone on the loop even when they are not there. I'm sure you know that Winston is currently in the US. did you think that his business stops because he is in a different time zone. so, saying that I am not in Phil 365 days a year as proof that my business is bullshit is ridiculous and shows that you either are a moron when it comes to multitasking or, as i suspected before, just trying to find things to smear.

the fact is that I have business in Phil and Taiwan, and i have a son in Taiwan that i have responsibilities for (do you see now? this is the kind of personal information that i told you many times i didnt want you to force me to give. as i said, replying to all our ridiculous allegations would require me to give personal details of myself. and in a field like private investigation, especially in Phil, you cant let people know too much about you).

now, as for my rates. again, you have NO IDEA about my cost structure. so, saying that i am over-charging is, again complete baseless speculation. just because you, as an amateur, think that you know how to do the same thing yourself for much cheaper, doesnt mean that that should therefore be the standard for all businesses and that anyone who charges a profit is "scamming" people. the fact is, my background is in law, which is how i moved into private investigations, because doing background checks and investigations of people is almost a daily thing in the legal field. And i can tell you that any half-decent firm with real associates and investigators will charge a minimum of about Peso10,000 per hour to do any investigation for you (and a minimum of 2 to 3hrs). so, me charging a flat rate, no matter how long it takes me to get the case finished, is well under what a reputable firm that has standardized protocols like we do. That's the difference between a business like mine, which has serious protocols in place and confidentiality concerns addressed, compared to a bunch of guys who are just good at following people, but have no idea the proper protocols for collecting, storing, organizing, and protecting information.

as i've told you before. you cant just hire some student to handle a case like this. not only will they screw it up, but they will most likely not be trustworthy, which is why i tried to explain to you that we need to spend considerable time vetting and training good agents. that costs money. so, the fact that you think you can do a one-off yourself, has no bearing on what a business with trained staff and overhead should charge.

that being said, in any business there are cheap prices with low end services, and higher priced firms with better resources. you can buy a hamburger in McDonalds or one in a high end restaurant. because the latter charges more, doesnt make it a scam. it just means that they offer different levels of service and different quality of service. so, stop trying to say that there is something wrong with my service just because we are on the high end. maybe you are a cheap bastard. then go to Mcdonalds and get your hamburger.

so, the fact is, most of the things that you claimed to have "discovered" are just based in bullshit on things that you it would be impossible for you to know anything about. you've known me for less than a year, and we have only met personally 2 or 3 times. based on that, claiming to know my business experience for the past 15yrs, claiming to know my language skills, claiming to know where i reside 365 days out of the year, is just complete bullshit and you should be ashamed of yourself for repeating over and over that you know things like this when there is no way you could possibly know any of it! as i said before, ridiculous baseless speculation is not the truth, no matter how many times you repeat it!

now, i want you to admit, that you have known me for less than one year, and met me personally only 2 or 3 times, and that claiming you KNOW my language skills, my skill set, you know where i've been for the past 15yrs, you know what business i've been doing for the past 10yrs...is complete and utterly unfounded bullshit smear!

have the balls to admit that......DICK!
air_king
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 am
Location: Taiwan

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Falcon and 2 guests