What do you all think of Vietnamese Women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

I will be keeping tabs on this thread over the next few weeks... esp. if I can make it to BKK in December. All I need is a 30 day visa for right now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Anyone coming to Bkk who wants to go to Vietnam after that - I'd be interested!

If you want to go there you've either got Hanoi or Saigon (have I got that right?), i.e. the North/South capitals. Not sure which is best. Both are pretty good, except if you hate motorbikes or rain. There's probably some Roosh guys who are there and can tell us where to go.

I found middle/upper class Chinese ladies very easy to meet in China. If you're geeky/smart they'll be all over you, and maybe the same will be true in Vietnam. And what's more - these women are rich!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

It's no longer Saigon, it is Ho Chi Minh City or HCMC.

There is rain and motorbikes all over Asia. If you're going to let these things stop you from coming then by all means, stay home.

Start out in HCMC, work your way up to Hanoi, stopping at the beaches along the way. You'll get away with more in Hanoi and by this I mean you'll be able to take the women with less hassle.

Vietnamese women - again, decent Viets, not hos - are not easy to simply meet, get to know, and bed. In fact, they're harder to bed than Thais. I've only been there twice but I have two friends who have lived there for quite some times. They worked in hospital administrators / international coordinators. Both had decent salaries, both had nice places to live, and both had their fair share of trouble landing Viets as girlfriends.

Both lived in Thailand, which is where I met them, and one guy was a player. He had a girlfriend and was always nailing one here or there. Vietnam is known as a difficult place to hook up...by all means if you're foolish enough to shell out $10K for the "privilege" of marrying a Viet you do not know and then taking care of her family and her for the rest of her life, go for it.

Are you guys that friggin desperate where you can't even go to a place to meet a woman in person? Seriously, do you want to get married that badly where you'll just order a chick online like you're placing an order at Burger King?

This is beginning to parallel the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I think that hundreds of thousands of men, mostly from Taiwan and South Korea, did just that. Taiwanese and Korean men are usually quite smart, so you might not go wrong in following in their footsteps.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Here's what I found:

CO-HABITATING WITH THE VIETNAMESE - The attitude to the law is relaxing over recent years, but the laws are still on the books. It is illegal for a foreigner to share a room with a Vietnamese of the opposite sex without a certificate of engagement or marriage.

From www.visitingvietnam.weebly.com

This is sad.....

Maybe Thailand or the Philippines is better.....
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

That's what I meant about getting away with more in Hanoi. In HCMC, you need to bring a girl to a hotel that will allow a prostitute and foreigner to use their room for sex. Basically it's a short-time hotel. You won't be bringing some chick back to the Hilton, no way.

As you go farther north to Hanoi the laws are more relaxed, although you still need to be cautious.

Thailand and the PI are EASIER, not necessarily better if you're looking for a wife. If you can swing it, whether for a virgin or not, they supposedly make excellent wives.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

That's what I meant about getting away with more in Hanoi. In HCMC, you need to bring a girl to a hotel that will allow a prostitute and foreigner to use their room for sex. Basically it's a short-time hotel. You won't be bringing some chick back to the Hilton, no way.

As you go farther north to Hanoi the laws are more relaxed, although you still need to be cautious.

Thailand and the PI are EASIER, not necessarily better if you're looking for a wife. If you can swing it, whether for a virgin or not, they supposedly make excellent wives.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

That are article was.so poorly written. Was it written by a non native speaker? They keep saying HERE. Where the hell is here? Viet or Singapore?

To AIB, I don't think most guys are desperate. I think most guys work for "the man" and have a mere 2 weeks vacation. There is little opportunity for them to go to another country, really experience it, and really get to know a girl.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

The_Adventurer wrote:That are article was.so poorly written. Was it written by a non native speaker? They keep saying HERE. Where the hell is here? Viet or Singapore?

To AIB, I don't think most guys are desperate. I think most guys work for "the man" and have a mere 2 weeks vacation. There is little opportunity for them to go to another country, really experience it, and really get to know a girl.
Rubbish my friend. Seriously. There is no difference between me and anyone else. If I could do it, so can others. Fear of failure, however, stands in the way. Save enough money to get an apartment and pay the bills for a month ($3-$4K), save another $7K to come over here ($1000 ticket) and to live here for 6 months. If you can't make a go of it in that time, come back. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Adventure awaits to those willing to venture outside the lines.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

The safest way to get a Vietnamese bride might be to go to Singapore and pick one out at one of the Vietnamese marriage agencies at the mall. They used to offer tours to Vietnam, where dozens of prospective brides would be lined up for you, and you could pick out the one you wanted. But, the Vietnamese government has cracked down on that, and put at least one fellow away for 8 years, on charges of "trafficking."

Here is a documentary:

http://www.cutv.ws/documentary/watch-on ... Match-Made
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

pandabear wrote:The safest way to get a Vietnamese bride might be to go to Singapore and pick one out at one of the Vietnamese marriage agencies at the mall. They used to offer tours to Vietnam, where dozens of prospective brides would be lined up for you, and you could pick out the one you wanted. But, the Vietnamese government has cracked down on that, and put at least one fellow away for 8 years, on charges of "trafficking."

Here is a documentary:

f**k me to tears. What a plan. Go to a Singapore mall and pick out your Vietnamese bride.

If you are not a social misfit, then you may want to try this radical and innovative method: Travel to Vietnam. Talk to women. Meet people. Ask them to introduce you to other people.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Devil Dog wrote:
pandabear wrote:The safest way to get a Vietnamese bride might be to go to Singapore and pick one out at one of the Vietnamese marriage agencies at the mall. They used to offer tours to Vietnam, where dozens of prospective brides would be lined up for you, and you could pick out the one you wanted. But, the Vietnamese government has cracked down on that, and put at least one fellow away for 8 years, on charges of "trafficking."

Here is a documentary:

f**k me to tears. What a plan. Go to a Singapore mall and pick out your Vietnamese bride.

If you are not a social misfit, then you may want to try this radical and innovative method: Travel to Vietnam. Talk to women. Meet people. Ask them to introduce you to other people.
Thank you.

This is the new way...since a man is inept at meeting women face to face or on his own, we'll do it thru a computer and/or use a bride shop who will give us a woman who is in dire need of a husband and his financial support.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I'd still prefer to travel to Vietnam / live there and actually try to meet people. Are Vietnamese girls approachable? I'm sort of the shy type so at least for now, I'm not really the one to do the approaching in a very direct manner. Will take time to get me to open up.

Any tips for Vietnam / SEA for guys like me? (a bit shy at first, wearing glasses and sort of geeky)
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Bao3niang wrote:I'd still prefer to travel to Vietnam / live there and actually try to meet people. Are Vietnamese girls approachable? I'm sort of the shy type so at least for now, I'm not really the one to do the approaching in a very direct manner. Will take time to get me to open up.

Any tips for Vietnam / SEA for guys like me? (a bit shy at first, wearing glasses and sort of geeky)
What cracks me up is you haven't a clue on what the women are like and yet you're considering them for marriage.

Here's the best tip I can give you: COME HERE FOR A FEW MONTHS. Travel around Asia. Choose a place to live for a year. Meet, date, and sleep with women. Find one that you mesh with, then think about getting serious.