Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hottest Girls: Cebu vs Davao

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hottest Girls

Cebu
6
67%
Davao
3
33%
 
Total votes : 9

Hottest Girls: Cebu vs Davao

Postby TopSpruce » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:43 am

So, which one has the hottest girls:

Cebu or Davao?


Pics to support arguments too plz!

Chex
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am







Postby Taco » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:25 am

My wife is from Cebu so there's no way I can vote for Davao women. However, women come to Cebu from all over Southern Philippines to work so its loaded with hotties.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby jboy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:51 am

If you stick to the major cities, Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, Metro Davao, there will be lots of hot women because as taco says, women from all over flock to the cities.

You need to tell us what is your definition of hot, that's highly subjective man.

Anyway the deal is, if you're coming to pump and dump, stick to the cities. Can't do that in the quiet villages.
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby TopSpruce » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:40 am

jboy wrote:If you stick to the major cities, Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, Metro Davao, there will be lots of hot women because as taco says, women from all over flock to the cities.

You need to tell us what is your definition of hot, that's highly subjective man.

Anyway the deal is, if you're coming to pump and dump, stick to the cities. Can't do that in the quiet villages.


Nah, looking for a longer stay.
Thats why I'm bothering to do research.

If it was a short visit, I'd just travel around.

Davao seems like a nice city, but some people say its full of men and call it a sausage fest. Is that true?
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Davao

Postby Pocket » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Been both places... and my Davaoena gf is breathing down my neck as I type this... So Davao #1 all day!
Pocket
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:40 pm
Location: Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines

Postby Mr S » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:18 pm

The best looking Filipinas are generally from the Visayas areas and congregate in Cebu. Mindanao women in any of the cities whether it's Davao or one of the others are generally not that great looking in comparison to the two. If you had to choose between the two areas there is no comparison to Cebu/Visyas area.

There are some decent looking women from the Bicol area as well which is southern Luzon. They tend to have really giant Bambi type eyes if you're into that type of beauty fetish.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby ladislav » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Davao, as most of Mindanao, has more men than women. So, you have stuck up women who treat men like dirt. Everywhere you go, you see groups of men.

In addition to that, their English is not that great ( or they think it's not great) so when they see a white man, they become sullen, clam up and look away. They act like Thais or other Asians vis-a- vis a " poreigner".

Cebu wins on all counts. Don't waste money on Davao.

I even went to a disco in Davao and it was groups of girls dancing together and guys were dancing separately and there were more guys again.

Boring as heck. It's a good place to live with family though because it's relatively safe. But the sullen faces of both men and women do drive you nuts.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby davewe » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:13 pm

TopSpruce wrote:
jboy wrote:If you stick to the major cities, Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, Metro Davao, there will be lots of hot women because as taco says, women from all over flock to the cities.

You need to tell us what is your definition of hot, that's highly subjective man.

Anyway the deal is, if you're coming to pump and dump, stick to the cities. Can't do that in the quiet villages.


Nah, looking for a longer stay.
Thats why I'm bothering to do research.

If it was a short visit, I'd just travel around.

Davao seems like a nice city, but some people say its full of men and call it a sausage fest. Is that true?


Since you are looking for a longer stay my advise would be to pick the city you like first - attractive girls will be in either place.

Since I am married to a native of provincial Cebu, I must for my own safety say Cebu. However, since a former gf lived in Davao, I found plenty of attractive girls there as well.

As to where to live, each has a couple of advantages and maybe more than a couple disadvantages. It's a taste and lifestyle choice. I liked Davao as a possible place to live. Cebu City was a bit less to my taste, but I wouldn't mind living close by.

Anyone who isn't completely clueless will find attractive girls in either place.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby TopSpruce » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Sounds interesting.

I'm seeing a lot of pros and cons for both.

Seems like Cebu might be better for things to do and people to meet...but Davao might be cleaner and safer.

I see lots of cute girls in both cities. I do understand that Davao is a city of migration for men so it may not be so good to meet girls, but it is less expensive to live in.

Tough choice.

Is Davao really as bad as Ladislav says for meeting girls? He's well traveled so I value his opinion.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

Postby Hackenfall Backslash » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Will be keeping my eye on the Philippines. You lot should expect a query from me soon.
Image
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:25 pm
Location: Southern USA

Postby Mr Natural » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:55 am

Mr S wrote:There are some decent looking women from the Bicol area as well which is southern Luzon. They tend to have really giant Bambi type eyes


I have heard this before from several people, but having never been to that area can't help but be curious about this "look". Can anyone point to some pictures/examples of girls with this feature?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: North Dakota

Postby Mr S » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Mr Natural wrote:
Mr S wrote:There are some decent looking women from the Bicol area as well which is southern Luzon. They tend to have really giant Bambi type eyes


I have heard this before from several people, but having never been to that area can't help but be curious about this "look". Can anyone point to some pictures/examples of girls with this feature?[/quote

Watch Disney princess cartoons, that's all you need to know. Travel to Naga City sometime and spread out from there. Their English sucks over there but that area the people are generally nicer than other parts of the country in my opinion.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby Anonymous1 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:59 pm

IMO Leyte, Iloilo, Nueva Ecija, Isabella, northern mindanao all seem to have good looking women

Filipina woman from Isabela with her korean mother in law
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/156186_714896415195409_1539585753_n.jpg


Filipina woman from Baguio
Image


[/img]
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Postby Lust » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am

Anonymous1 wrote:IMO Leyte, Iloilo, Nueva Ecija, Isabella, northern mindanao all seem to have good looking women

Filipina woman from Isabela with her korean mother in law
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/156186_714896415195409_1539585753_n.jpg





Wow, the woman with the korean MIL is really cute. She looks mixed and has much better/lighter skin than most filipinas.

Is she just an exceptional example, or do many girls from the regions you posted look that good? :shock:
Lust
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am

Postby Anonymous1 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 am

Lust wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:IMO Leyte, Iloilo, Nueva Ecija, Isabella, northern mindanao all seem to have good looking women

Filipina woman from Isabela with her korean mother in law
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/156186_714896415195409_1539585753_n.jpg





Wow, the woman with the korean MIL is really cute. She looks mixed and has much better/lighter skin than most filipinas.

Is she just an exceptional example, or do many girls from the regions you posted look that good? :shock:


that would be like comparing a white american woman with a black american woman and saying this white american woman is lighter skinned then all these black american women...its not that the white american woman is exceptional....its just that she is a different race from the black american women

Regions dont really play apart of how you will look like
The only factor is certain races may tend to settle in certain areas.....

by the way she isnt mixed
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests