Hottest Girls: Cebu vs Davao

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Hottest Girls

Cebu
60%
Davao
40%

Total votes: 10
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Hottest Girls: Cebu vs Davao

Post by TopSpruce »

So, which one has the hottest girls:

Cebu or Davao?

Pics to support arguments too plz!

Chex
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

My wife is from Cebu so there's no way I can vote for Davao women. However, women come to Cebu from all over Southern Philippines to work so its loaded with hotties.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

If you stick to the major cities, Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, Metro Davao, there will be lots of hot women because as taco says, women from all over flock to the cities.

You need to tell us what is your definition of hot, that's highly subjective man.

Anyway the deal is, if you're coming to pump and dump, stick to the cities. Can't do that in the quiet villages.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

jboy wrote:If you stick to the major cities, Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, Metro Davao, there will be lots of hot women because as taco says, women from all over flock to the cities.

You need to tell us what is your definition of hot, that's highly subjective man.

Anyway the deal is, if you're coming to pump and dump, stick to the cities. Can't do that in the quiet villages.
Nah, looking for a longer stay.
Thats why I'm bothering to do research.

If it was a short visit, I'd just travel around.

Davao seems like a nice city, but some people say its full of men and call it a sausage fest. Is that true?
Pocket
Freshman Poster

Davao

Post by Pocket »

Been both places... and my Davaoena gf is breathing down my neck as I type this... So Davao #1 all day!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

The best looking Filipinas are generally from the Visayas areas and congregate in Cebu. Mindanao women in any of the cities whether it's Davao or one of the others are generally not that great looking in comparison to the two. If you had to choose between the two areas there is no comparison to Cebu/Visyas area.

There are some decent looking women from the Bicol area as well which is southern Luzon. They tend to have really giant Bambi type eyes if you're into that type of beauty fetish.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Davao, as most of Mindanao, has more men than women. So, you have stuck up women who treat men like dirt. Everywhere you go, you see groups of men.

In addition to that, their English is not that great ( or they think it's not great) so when they see a white man, they become sullen, clam up and look away. They act like Thais or other Asians vis-a- vis a " poreigner".

Cebu wins on all counts. Don't waste money on Davao.

I even went to a disco in Davao and it was groups of girls dancing together and guys were dancing separately and there were more guys again.

Boring as heck. It's a good place to live with family though because it's relatively safe. But the sullen faces of both men and women do drive you nuts.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

TopSpruce wrote:
jboy wrote:If you stick to the major cities, Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, Metro Davao, there will be lots of hot women because as taco says, women from all over flock to the cities.

Nah, looking for a longer stay.
Thats why I'm bothering to do research.

If it was a short visit, I'd just travel around.

Davao seems like a nice city, but some people say its full of men and call it a sausage fest. Is that true?
Since you are looking for a longer stay my advise would be to pick the city you like first - attractive girls will be in either place.

Since I am married to a native of provincial Cebu, I must for my own safety say Cebu. However, since a former gf lived in Davao, I found plenty of attractive girls there as well.

As to where to live, each has a couple of advantages and maybe more than a couple disadvantages. It's a taste and lifestyle choice. I liked Davao as a possible place to live. Cebu City was a bit less to my taste, but I wouldn't mind living close by.

Anyone who isn't completely clueless will find attractive girls in either place.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Sounds interesting.

I'm seeing a lot of pros and cons for both.

Seems like Cebu might be better for things to do and people to meet...but Davao might be cleaner and safer.

I see lots of cute girls in both cities. I do understand that Davao is a city of migration for men so it may not be so good to meet girls, but it is less expensive to live in.

Tough choice.

Is Davao really as bad as Ladislav says for meeting girls? He's well traveled so I value his opinion.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

Will be keeping my eye on the Philippines. You lot should expect a query from me soon.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Mr S wrote: There are some decent looking women from the Bicol area as well which is southern Luzon. They tend to have really giant Bambi type eyes
I have heard this before from several people, but having never been to that area can't help but be curious about this "look". Can anyone point to some pictures/examples of girls with this feature?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Mr Natural wrote:
Mr S wrote: There are some decent looking women from the Bicol area as well which is southern Luzon. They tend to have really giant Bambi type eyes
I have heard this before from several people, but having never been to that area can't help but be curious about this "look". Can anyone point to some pictures/examples of girls with this feature?[/quote

Watch Disney princess cartoons, that's all you need to know. Travel to Naga City sometime and spread out from there. Their English sucks over there but that area the people are generally nicer than other parts of the country in my opinion.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

IMO Leyte, Iloilo, Nueva Ecija, Isabella, northern mindanao all seem to have good looking women

Filipina woman from Isabela with her korean mother in law
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5753_n.jpg

Filipina woman from Baguio

[/img]
Lust
Freshman Poster

Post by Lust »

Anonymous1 wrote:IMO Leyte, Iloilo, Nueva Ecija, Isabella, northern mindanao all seem to have good looking women

Wow, the woman with the korean MIL is really cute. She looks mixed and has much better/lighter skin than most filipinas.

Is she just an exceptional example, or do many girls from the regions you posted look that good? :shock:
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Lust wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:IMO Leyte, Iloilo, Nueva Ecija, Isabella, northern mindanao all seem to have good looking women

Wow, the woman with the korean MIL is really cute. She looks mixed and has much better/lighter skin than most filipinas.

Is she just an exceptional example, or do many girls from the regions you posted look that good? :shock:
that would be like comparing a white american woman with a black american woman and saying this white american woman is lighter skinned then all these black american women...its not that the white american woman is exceptional....its just that she is a different race from the black american women

Regions dont really play apart of how you will look like
The only factor is certain races may tend to settle in certain areas.....

by the way she isnt mixed