Hottest Girls: Cebu vs Davao

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Hottest Girls

Cebu
60%
Davao
40%

Total votes: 10
Lust
Freshman Poster

Post by Lust »

no shit a white woman's not the same thing as a black woman--one's from European descent and one's from Africa.

All you said was she's Filipino, how am I supposed to assume what other race you're implying she is?
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Lust wrote:no shit a white woman's not the same thing as a black woman--one's from European descent and one's from Africa.

All you said was she's Filipino, how am I supposed to assume what other race you're implying she is?
Filipino is just a nationality......there are different races living within the same country

what you seem to find attractive are the Austronesian descent types....since you think her facial type and skin tone looks better then other filipinos you meet

I can't blame you....considering Asiatic type filipinas are the cream of the crop in the Philippines
they aethestically look many times over better then the australoid admixed slum women you normally see with westerners

They are more modest and conservative then the easy australoid admixed types
But they arent as superficial either as you can see she is married to a korean man twice her age
http://i40.tinypic.com/ixqdnb.jpg
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Lust wrote:no shit a white woman's not the same thing as a black woman--one's from European descent and one's from Africa.

Filipino is just a nationality......there are different races living within the same country

what you seem to find attractive are the Austronesian descent types....since you think her facial type and skin tone looks better then other filipinos you meet

I can't blame you....considering Asiatic type filipinas are the cream of the crop in the Philippines
they aethestically look many times over better then the australoid admixed slum women you normally see with westerners

But they arent as superficial either as you can see she is married to a korean man twice her age
Wow, if an old Korean guy can get a women like that...think about what I can get (young semi-handsome Korean American guy) in the Philippines! Maybe I chose the wrong country to be in (China), hahahaha...
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

zboy1 wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

Wow, if an old Korean guy can get a women like that...think about what I can get (young semi-handsome Korean American guy) in the Philippines! Maybe I chose the wrong country to be in (China), hahahaha...
korean guys are a hit with the 16 and early 20s female crowd in the Philippines.....especially if your young as you say
I blame korean dramas and kpop
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

ladislav wrote:Davao, as most of Mindanao, has more men than women. So, you have stuck up women who treat men like dirt. Everywhere you go, you see groups of men.

In addition to that, their English is not that great ( or they think it's not great) so when they see a white man, they become sullen, clam up and look away. They act like Thais or other Asians vis-a- vis a " poreigner".

Cebu wins on all counts. Don't waste money on Davao.

I even went to a disco in Davao and it was groups of girls dancing together and guys were dancing separately and there were more guys again.

Boring as heck. It's a good place to live with family though because it's relatively safe. But the sullen faces of both men and women do drive you nuts.
I respect your opinion on Davao, but I found a completely different picture when I was in Davao. The women I talked to were approachable, warm and friendly and - while it's true their English was often disappointing - they never lost heart when trying to get the message through. It's also true that Davao is more geared towards family life, it's very safe (at least by Filipino standards), has clean air and excellent water, cheap fresh fish and - from what I could see - it does have its fair share of nightlife, the one Duterte didn't manage to crack on :)

I have never been to Cebu, so can't comment on it.
joe232
Freshman Poster

Re: Hottest Girls: Cebu vs Davao

Post by joe232 »

You should go to Davao, https://www.globalseducer.com/dating-da ... ment-66127

I know it is a bit off topic but it is worth the read.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by fdiv »

Mr Natural wrote:
December 10th, 2013, 5:55 pm
Mr S wrote: There are some decent looking women from the Bicol area as well which is southern Luzon. They tend to have really giant Bambi type eyes
I have heard this before from several people, but having never been to that area can't help but be curious about this "look". Can anyone point to some pictures/examples of girls with this feature?
Maybe like this? IDK
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)