Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


India's Shocking Lack Of Attractive Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

India's Shocking Lack Of Attractive Women

Postby Taco » January 5th, 2014, 8:10 am

Looks are just one of the many reasons you shouldn't date Indian women.

India's Shocking Lack Of Attractive Women
http://www.singledudetravel.com/2013/12 ... ive-women/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby rudder » January 5th, 2014, 8:49 am

The only other places where I saw such enormous multitudes of men everywhere was on the street in Istanbul’s Beyolu neighborhood, and in Marrakesch, Morocco. In those places it is a Muslim thing, where the local small dicked dudes are so insecure they they keep all the women locked up at home, and covered head to toe when they let them go to market.


:roll:
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby Ghost » January 5th, 2014, 9:23 am

Apparently all that space from India all the way through China is just a giant sausage fest. Most of Asia is not that appealing, really. Just the South-east. (Big secret, I know...)
Americanized Indian women are worse than normal AWs in my opinion. There's a deceptive appearance they throw up first...and if you get past that facade of being "traditional," there's an inner bitch that's worse than white AWs. And that's saying something. I fear for Asia's future because the two biggest countries there aren't fixing their skewed sex ratios.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Postby zboy1 » January 5th, 2014, 11:59 am

That guy is a racist douche, but he's right about the mistreatment Middle Eastern females receive in Muslim countries. On the other hand, he seems to have a real dislike of Muslim, Indian and Middle Eastern men:

Saudi guys obviously have the world’s most tiny penises.


"I know, we always assumed it was the Asians, but no, it’s these ugly ass Saudi losers! These guys are so terrified that their women will get a taste of some real dick from some North African stud or even regular European or American pole that they go to unbelievable lengths to keep their women locked away. I say to those guys, relax! You don’t need to make women wear burkhas, head scarves, stone them, or even beat them! Instead, learn to give good cunnilingus, and then be a nice, kind, supportive husband to all your wives. Stop acting and thinking that women are your property. If you do this there is a much better chance that she won’t be f***ing the poolboy. And don’t you guys realize that if you let them drive then they won’t be all f***ing their drivers like they are now?"


What a tool. He's your typical 'White Male' supremacist faux alpha male. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby publicduende » January 5th, 2014, 12:16 pm

One of the worst travel/dating blogs I could possibly come across. I wouldn't believe his opinion if my life depended on it.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3022
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby bones765 » January 6th, 2014, 6:45 pm

I don't need to go to India to already know that. when I lived in California, i lived amongst indians. although they're ok people (except in doing business with them), their women aren't attractive at all.
bones765
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 44
Joined: December 2nd, 2013, 8:55 pm

Postby theprimebait » January 6th, 2014, 6:59 pm

zboy1 wrote:That guy is a racist douche, but he's right about the mistreatment Middle Eastern females receive in Muslim countries. On the other hand, he seems to have a real dislike of Muslim, Indian and Middle Eastern men:

Saudi guys obviously have the world’s most tiny penises.


"I know, we always assumed it was the Asians, but no, it’s these ugly a** Saudi losers! These guys are so terrified that their women will get a taste of some real dick from some North African stud or even regular European or American pole that they go to unbelievable lengths to keep their women locked away. I say to those guys, relax! You don’t need to make women wear burkhas, head scarves, stone them, or even beat them! Instead, learn to give good cunnilingus, and then be a nice, kind, supportive husband to all your wives. Stop acting and thinking that women are your property. If you do this there is a much better chance that she won’t be f***ing the poolboy. And don’t you guys realize that if you let them drive then they won’t be all f***ing their drivers like they are now?"


What a tool. He's your typical 'White Male' supremacist faux alpha male. ...


funny because actual penile studies say arab countries have even bigger penises than blacks....


especially lebanon...

and yes,its the typical white male chauvinism.meanwhile in whiteland his women are f***ing guys starting age 12,his women run off with other races of men,his women rule him.

hows the cunningulus working out for ya ;D

Ps:muslim men would never need to be ''happierabroad'',the only reason they would go abroad is for money.

you don't see muslim men going to backward shitholes to get wives.they don't need it.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby theprimebait » January 6th, 2014, 7:01 pm

if you want easy,beautifull indian women open to f***ing you,you gotta go to Trinidad and tobago or guyana or mauritius.

places that have lots of indians but not india.the women there take care of themselves.indian women are hot if they take care of their looks.

but I probabely made a mistake in writing this.don't want fetishist (supremacist)white males going places to ruin it for me.lol I should really keep these things secret from now on.

I'm glad the writer had a bad time.hes butthurt his sneaky ass couldnt f**k the women.thats all.

typical white male going places only to f**k the women,while badmouthing the local men,while those men probabely treat him good.


Asian,black,latino males if you want info about countries PM me.

I'm pissed at this guy.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby Taco » January 7th, 2014, 12:25 am

theprimebait wrote:if you want easy,beautifull indian women open to f***ing you,you gotta go to Trinidad and tobago or guyana or mauritius.



I agree with you. Caribbean women in general can be very aggressive when pursuing men.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby zboy1 » January 7th, 2014, 10:38 am

Indian and Middle Eastern girls in New York/California, the United Kingdom and Germany are hot as f**k! It does depend on location, though.

arrived Indian girls (FOBS) are ugly--as well as many older Indian females--but the second generation and the more 'Westernized' Indian girls, blow the sock off most girls in the West. ..
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby publicduende » January 7th, 2014, 11:30 am

zboy1 wrote:Indian and Middle Eastern girls in New York/California, the United Kingdom and Germany are hot as f**k! It does depend on location, though.

arrived Indian girls (FOBS) are ugly--as well as many older Indian females--but the second generation and the more 'Westernized' Indian girls, blow the sock off most girls in the West. ..


Indian women in the UK are a mixed bag. I would say a good 30% of them are really good looking, and the remaining not so much. They all tend to be more traditional than their white Brit counterparts, and not all families would applaud a relationship with a non-Indian young man. Relationships and marriages between Indian families of comparable social status are still the rule even in the UK.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3022
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby theprimebait » January 7th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Carribean Desi chicks are amazing.you got alot of them here in the netherlands from dutch Guyana.they like to flirt!lol

even my teacher who is half amerindian/Indian from india is always flirting with me,touching me.sometimes some desi girls will sit next to me and smile,then they just STARE the whole time.

carribean women are dimes no matter chinese,black,mixed etc

since they are relatively westernized,the women are more pen to sex.I think many of them are softer hindus.

if you want desi women that are sexually open and HOT go to the carribean.

I'd recommend Trinidad,but guyana has alot aswell,as does dutch guyana(I think 50 % of those countries are indian)

guyana is just unfortunately unsafe.you got alot of black girls in these places with indian fathers.like nicki Minaj.

let me tell you these girls are hot as f**k.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby rudder » January 13th, 2014, 7:02 am

theprimebait wrote:guyana is just unfortunately unsafe.you got alot of black girls in these places with indian fathers.like nicki Minaj.

let me tell you these girls are hot as f**k.


Another case of your mileage may vary. I remember reading someone's report about Guyana on rooshv forum, and it was very negative.
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby TopSpruce » January 13th, 2014, 2:16 pm

theprimebait wrote:Carribean Desi chicks are amazing.you got alot of them here in the netherlands from dutch Guyana.they like to flirt!lol

even my teacher who is half amerindian/Indian from india is always flirting with me,touching me.sometimes some desi girls will sit next to me and smile,then they just STARE the whole time.

carribean women are dimes no matter chinese,black,mixed etc

since they are relatively westernized,the women are more pen to sex.I think many of them are softer hindus.

if you want desi women that are sexually open and HOT go to the carribean.

I'd recommend Trinidad,but guyana has alot aswell,as does dutch guyana(I think 50 % of those countries are indian)

guyana is just unfortunately unsafe.you got alot of black girls in these places with indian fathers.like nicki Minaj.

let me tell you these girls are hot as f**k.


Have you been to these countries or is it just an idea you have to visit someday?
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: October 6th, 2013, 11:36 am

Postby GooMacgle » January 20th, 2014, 4:05 am

I have been to Trinidad & Tobago and agree that they have some gorgeous women of Indian descent and Chinese descent. The Asian / Caribbean mix you find in T&T can be very exotic.

I have also been to India many times and I did not find any women there particularly attractive, but I also had higher concerns like trying to stay healthy in a country where 100% of the water supply is contaminated and the cleanliness standards leave a lot to be desired - not trying to be offensive, just being honest.
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: January 20th, 2014, 2:57 am
Location: SoCal

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests